Dr. Nigam out of business?

:rotfl:

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by cal[/postedby]
This guy can’t prove the ability to regenerate hair any better than I can.

If any of you guys want to write me a check for HM treatments, I’ll just make the same promises and produce the same lack of results.

Choosing me over Dr. Nigam for your HT & HM needs has some distinct advantages. It would save you trips to India. And instead of doing damage to your scalp I will just do absolutely nothing. I won’t put grafts into your scalp upside down. I won’t tear up your donor areas to produce meager growth that another HT doc could have made better use of. It’s a win for both of us.

Whaddiya say? Any takers? Just write me a check and I’ll send you a detailed description of what I can pretend to do for you. No need to come visit my “clinic” or anything. I will give you a discount if you also send me some pics of yourself, so I can photoshop hair onto your head and use the pics in my online gallery of results. The procedure can be done entirely over the internet or the phone & mail. I accept Paypal or major credit cards but payment in cash US dollars is preferred.[/quote]

Quality :smiley:

Dr. Nigam will prove you wrong!

He’ll prove you ALL wrong!!!

Where are Dr. Nigam’s case studies of his patients that he put projected
cure dates on. He initially began treatment on these patients aprox a year ago.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]
Dr. Nigam will prove you wrong!

He’ll prove you ALL wrong!!!

[/quote]

LOL that is very out of character for you Rogerthat, for a second I thought I was reading one of Iron Man’s posts.

I think Roger was joking.

It’s been way more than a year since Nigam’s claims of wonderful cures started in general. Maybe 3 years now. The only hard facts to emerge in that whole time have ranged from neutral to bad.

Fair play Roger - that was pretty funny :smiley:

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by ipod[/postedby]

“Hair Multiplication or cellular hair transplant is the future of hair transplant industry. GoodHealth Pvt. Ltd. is first commercial clinic to offer fusion of hair transplant with biotechnology to save your donor by partial regeneration and better survival and quality of transplanted hair.”

[/quote]

I see that Nigam is becoming very careful with the language, clearly he is not offering the type of hair multiplication we want.

He is offering a “fusion of hair transplant” , which could very well be just a plain old hair transplant with some fancy stuff such as acell, prp etc.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by ipod[/postedby]

“Hair Multiplication or cellular hair transplant is the future of hair transplant industry. GoodHealth Pvt. Ltd. is first commercial clinic to offer fusion of hair transplant with biotechnology to save your donor by partial regeneration and better survival and quality of transplanted hair.”

[postedby]Originally Posted by damraak[/postedby]

I see that Nigam is becoming very careful with the language, clearly he is not offering the type of hair multiplication we want.

He is offering a “fusion of hair transplant” , which could very well be just a plain old hair transplant with some fancy stuff such as acell, prp etc.[/quote]

Yes, my personal opinion is that “fusion of hair transplant” sounds like bollocks for the gullible :slight_smile:

Maybe he should call it “Inversion of hair transplant” to describe his implanting hair upside down? http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry.html?&id=122200&be_page=1&da=ASC&page=0&category=all&order=last_answer&descasc=DESC

Can Boldy at least tell us the name of the doctor who examined him and found the upside-down grafts?