Dr. Nigam out of business?

What’s going on with Dr. Nigam these days? I see that many of his patient pictures have been pulled from the forum, what’s going on? I can’t even find his website anymore.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by HMorHT[/postedby]
What’s going on with Dr. Nigam these days? I see that many of his patient pictures have been pulled from the forum, what’s going on? I can’t even find his website anymore.[/quote]

His website used to be at www.drnigams.net

Now that URL resolves to www.hairmultiplication.net

Here’s a negative article from the Indian press in April, which I haven’t seen posted here before:

Don’t know what’s happening over there but clearly the man has some serious, determined enemies.

What’s going on with Dr. Nigam these days? I see that many of his patient pictures have been pulled from the forum, what’s going on? I can’t even find his website anymore.[/quote]

I have not pulled his pictures from the forum. Most pictures in the forum were originally linked from his site; the pics disappeared when Dr. Nigam disabled his website.

Dr. Anjali Shere, who is one of Dr. Nigam’s most vocal critics among the Mumbai HT community, had a website which has now been taken down completely:

http://dranjalishere.com/

I can go to her website, no problem here.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Lucky[/postedby]
I can go to her website, no problem here.[/quote]

What link are you using?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]
Dr. Anjali Shere, who is one of Dr. Nigam’s most vocal critics among the Mumbai HT community, had a website which has now been taken down completely:

[/quote]

No problem here clicking your link to that dodgy site RT :slight_smile:

delete

What’s going on with Dr. Nigam these days? I see that many of his patient pictures have been pulled from the forum, what’s going on? I can’t even find his website anymore.

[postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]

His website used to be at www.drnigams.net

Now that URL resolves to www.hairmultiplication.net

Here’s a negative article from the Indian press in April, which I haven’t seen posted here before:

Don’t know what’s happening over there but clearly the man has some serious, determined enemies.[/quote]

Victims is the word you’re looking for here.

Hopefully he is shutdown and cant harm any more people than he already has.

I used the link you provided, http://dranjalishere.com/

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Lucky[/postedby]
I used the link you provided, [/quote]

Thanks, now the website is back. Yesterday I got a message “Page not found”.

Don’t know what’s happening over there but clearly the man has some serious, determined enemies.[/quote]

omg :rotfl:

roger, i think it is time to cut your losses and simply admit that you were wrong about Dr Nigam. I don’t think people would hold it against you.

Don’t know what’s happening over there but clearly the man has some serious, determined enemies.

[postedby]Originally Posted by hairman2[/postedby]

[/quote]

:cool:

roger, i think it is time to cut your losses and simply admit that you were wrong about Dr Nigam. I don’t think people would hold it against you.[/quote]

It’s true, the guy was planting hairs upside down for gods sake, it’d be funny if it wasn’t so tragic.

Jarjarbinx gone quiet now I see after all the Nigam promotion.

roger, i think it is time to cut your losses and simply admit that you were wrong about Dr Nigam. I don’t think people would hold it against you.[/quote]

Roger_That is not the type who would follow someone blindly without doing proper due diligence. I am sure he has his reasons for believing in Dr. Nigam’s research.

roger, i think it is time to cut your losses and simply admit that you were wrong about Dr Nigam. I don’t think people would hold it against you.

[postedby]Originally Posted by HairSite[/postedby]

Roger_That is not the type who would follow someone blindly without doing proper due diligence. I am sure he has his reasons for believing in Dr. Nigam’s research.[/quote]

I used to think so. Now I am not so sure anymore.

Dr. Nigam’s website was being redesigned and is now back online.

how reassuring…

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]
Dr. Nigam’s website was being redesigned and is now back online.[/quote]

far from it, i just checked, his new website is alive and kicking. it’s actually encouraging, his website clearly says they are doing hair multiplication, so he claims :slight_smile:

"Hair Multiplication or cellular hair transplant is the future of hair transplant industry. GoodHealth Pvt. Ltd. is first commercial clinic to offer fusion of hair transplant with biotechnology to save your donor by partial regeneration and better survival and quality of transplanted hair."

he also has a new thing called “hair activation” ??? what is that?

“Hair Activation. One of our primary focus at our clinics is to focus on reactivating dying villus hair into terminal anagen hair to acheive hair activation. We have a very special protocol with which we are getting amazing results and improving every 15 days.”

This guy can’t prove the ability to regenerate hair any better than I can.

If any of you guys want to write me a check for HM treatments, I’ll just make the same promises and produce the same lack of results.

Choosing me over Dr. Nigam for your HT & HM needs has some distinct advantages. It would save you trips to India. And instead of doing damage to your scalp I will just do absolutely nothing. I won’t put grafts into your scalp upside down. I won’t tear up your donor areas to produce meager growth that another HT doc could have made better use of. It’s a win for both of us.

Whaddiya say? Any takers? Just write me a check and I’ll send you a detailed description of what I can pretend to do for you. No need to come visit my “clinic” or anything. I will give you a discount if you also send me some pics of yourself, so I can photoshop hair onto your head and use the pics in my online gallery of results. The procedure can be done entirely over the internet or the phone & mail. I accept Paypal or major credit cards but payment in cash US dollars is preferred.