Dr. Nigam - 60,000 New Hair Follicles

[quote]“Obvious” to you, not “obvious” to me.

One thing that you claim is “obvious” has already proved to be incorrect - your claim that the guy in the before and after pics are 2 different guy are not 2 different guys.
[postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]

[postedby]Originally Posted by Lindo[/postedby]

You misinterpret the fact that I don’t care responding to your crazy theories anymore with the idea that you’re right. I just really get bored running in the same circles with you, so I stopped responsing and wont’ respond to any of your ridiculous claims until there are new facts or claims to discuss. You seem to think that if you repeat something 100x, at one point it becomes right, lol.[/quote]

Lol isn’t this what you do? Repeat yourself 100 times both on here and btt. Bit hypocritical aint it?

I really dont even know what video youre talking about. But who cares, good luck man.

Yeah I hate to keep repeating myself after this idiot, that’s why I’m not even bothering anymore. Good luck man. If there are new facts to discuss, we’ll talk again. BTW you made that point yourself earlier, so thats quite hypocritcal & ironic too wouldnt you agree ?

Nope cos I didn’t repeat myself numerous times so your point is invalid. Have a good day

You’re complaining about some dates in some video but the poster called “missinghair” has stated evidence which shows you are WRONG. The poster called “walrus”, who is your partner at hating-on Dr. Nigam, seems to be accepting “missinghair’s” evidence that you’re wrong about the dates. But now “walrus” is instead complaining about the patient’s possible use of finasteride during his treatment by Dr. Nigam. So all of this proves my point that you Nigam-haters bounce from issue to issue to issue, etc, etec, etc. And some of you admit when your allegations have been disproved but others of you just go silent rather than admit the truth that you claims have been disproved because by going silent instead that gives you an opening to come back and attack some more about that same issue after the evidence favorable to Dr. Nigam has faded away.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Lindo[/postedby]
I really dont even know what video youre talking about. But who cares, good luck man.[/quote]

Project much?

Yes you do.

One thing that you claim is “obvious” has already proved to be incorrect - your claim that the guy in the before and after pics are 2 different guy are not 2 different guys.

You misinterpret the fact that I don’t care responding to your crazy theories anymore with the idea that you’re right. I just really get bored running in the same circles with you, so I stopped responsing and wont’ respond to any of your ridiculous claims until there are new facts or claims to discuss. You seem to think that if you repeat something 100x, at one point it becomes right, lol.[/quote]

Yea, let’s wait for more evidence.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Lindo[/postedby]
Yeah I hate to keep repeating myself after this idiot, that’s why I’m not even bothering anymore. Good luck man. If there are new facts to discuss, we’ll talk again. BTW you made that point yourself earlier, so thats quite hypocritcal & ironic too wouldnt you agree ?[/quote]

You disagree with my point then jarjarbinx?

No actually you have a better point than Lindo’s points about two different people in the before & after photos (which I am sure are the same person) or his point about the dates of some video, which apparently missinghair has disproved.

But even your “better” point is somewhat limited because yea you’re right that if he started taking finasteride at the same time that he got the Nigam treatment then the finasteride could have caused any new hair growth or at least played a role in any new hair growth, but if he had been on finasteride for 2 years without any regrowth before starting the Nigam treatment then clearly the Nigam treatment played a role in the new hair growth. I would have to know all the facts about any alleged finasteride use in order to try to figure out if finasteride played any role in regrowth, and if it did play a role then how much of a role.

but of course if the patient was on finasteride, depending on the facts surrounding his finasteride use, the finasteride could have played a role in any new hair growth.

[quote]and then walrus attacks Dr. Nigam about the finasteride issue instead

[postedby]Originally Posted by walrus[/postedby]

You disagree with my point then jarjarbinx?[/quote]

[quote]I would have to know all the facts about any alleged finasteride use in order to try to figure out if finasteride played any role in regrowth, and if it did play a role then how much of a role.

but yea if he was on finasteride, depending on the facts of his finasteride use, the finasteride could have played a role in any new hair growth.
[/quote]

I agree. It is important information that we need to know on every case that is presented here.

No it is YOU who is doing the misinterpreting.

I did not say that you are not responding to my claim. I said you are not responding to “missinghair’s” claim that you are wrong in connection with YOUR OWN CLAIM about the dates of the video. I said nothing about you not responding to my claim. I was talking about “missinghair’s” response to your claim about the dates being impossible.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Noyznarcos[/postedby]
Dr. Nigam’s hair multiplication

[/quote]

The image of Dr Nigam adding 60,000 hairs is I think ridiculous - it suggests it’s all simple and we can ALL have a full head of hair if we just go to Dr Nigam !

This is extremely damaging to his credibility in my opinion.

You have no credibility with me. The hair doctors - they all advertise and they all make big claims. They have to do that because the competition is doing it so if they don’t make big claims their competition will get all the business. That’s the nature of the beast.

But at least they put their real names out there. You make your ugly allegations behind a mask. We don’t know your real name or who you are. You’re just some faceless coward impugning some guy’s from behind a mask. You conceal your identity because you’re a lowlife coward who doesn’t want to risk facing consequences while you slander other people.

You’re sh!t.

Yea, it’s important information and if we can get it we should. But we also have to keep in mind that the people that Dr. Nigam is trialing are paying customers so they have some say in what information is released about them.