Dr. Mwamba - WHTC - 1787 FIT grafts - Dense Packing Hairline Result

Here is the result for a 40 year old patient with some diffuse thinning in the hairline. We placed 1787 FIT grafts to the hairline with the dense packing technique. The density of the placement was high, 60-65 grafts per square centimeter.

Here is the dense packing placement of the grafts immediately after the procedure.

To obtain the most natural appearance, Dr. Mwamba places single hair grafts in front of the hairline for detail. To obtain high density, the grafts are placed behind one another so that the scalp no longer shows through the hairline. This picture was taken looking up into the hairline to show the natural detailing and the thickness.

This is very good work, but I really question whether or not the patient actually needed any surgery. 95% of the guys on this forum would kill for his “before” hairline. Nonetheless, to each his own. Good work.

Agreed!

The hairline is actually too low… he looks like Eddie Munster!

»
» The hairline is actually too low… he looks like Eddie Munster!

We didn’t lower his hairline, just reinforced it. The height of his hairline is how his hair grows naturally.

At 40 years old with only minimal hair loss, it is reasonable to go with a dense hairline. His hair loss is not likely to progress much more in the future.

Very good work, this is not something I would want for myself personally but the hairline is just flawless and 100% undetectable.

Very good work Dr mwamba, what are you like at scar revisions? any pics?

» Very good work, this is not something I would want for myself personally
» but the hairline is just flawless and 100% undetectable.

I concur, I want it!

» Very good work Dr mwamba, what are you like at scar revisions? any pics?

Here is a scar repair result: http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-28756.html

And here is an example of scar grafting with body hair, with an explanation of our technique: http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-27343.html