[COLOR=“White”].
ASMED SURGICAL MEDICAL CENTER
DR KORAY ERDOGAN

- PATIENT’S AGE: 31

- NW: IV

- TOTAL DONOR CAPACITY: 7000 grafts

• Temporal, Parietal and Occipital density: 60 uf/cm2
  • Parietal and Occipital Hair Diameter: 60 micron

- OPERATION DETAILS: 4004 grafts FUE extracted by manual punch, diameter 0.6 - 0.8 mm.
Incisions executed by: custom made blades, lateral slit

• 505 single grafts
  • 1634 double grafts
  • 1865 multiple grafts
  • General average Hair per Graft: 2.42

- GRAFTS DISTRIBUTION: 2002 grafts were used to restore the patient’s frontal area; 2002 grafts were used to fill the mid-scalp and to cover the vertex

- FINASTERIDE: The patient started the treatment 1 year before undergoing the surgery

* Please note that the “RESULT” pictures were sent by the patient

BEFORE THE OPERATION

OPERATION

12 MONTHS AFTER THE OPERATION

[COLOR=“white”]-

That donor zone is every doctor’s wet dream, lol! This is a very impressive result. Well done!

Impressive indeed.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by JoeTillman[/postedby]
That donor zone is every doctor’s wet dream, lol! This is a very impressive result. Well done![/quote]

:smiley: :smiley: funny, very impressive indeed!

Very impressive, this doctor is like the Hasson and Wong for fue, there is not one bad pic.

Not to take anything away from this because it is impressive, just that this guy wasn’t completely bald before the surgery, his hair was cut short so it creates the dramatic effect in the after pics.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by chris[/postedby]
Not to take anything away from this because it is impressive, just that this guy wasn’t completely bald before the surgery, his hair was cut short so it creates the dramatic effect in the after pics.[/quote]

Few patients shown online are ever “completely” bald and I wager that this was his normal style before surgery. Regardless, the diffused remaining hair is very low density and is miniaturized compared to the more terminal donor hair. The more I look at the result the more I’m impressed because I can see how Dr. Koray broke up the pattern in the vertex to give a stronger result front to back. It’s not just the growth and artistry that are excellent, it’s the distribution and planning.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by HMorHT[/postedby]
Very impressive, this doctor is like the Hasson and Wong for fue, there is not one bad pic.[/quote]

agree 100%