Dr. Keser - Turkey, Ankara - 14.11.2018 - My Hair Transplant

Hello, I would like to share my hair transplant by Dr. Keser from Turkey, Ankara. In the time from 14.11.2018 to 16.11.2018 were 1700 Grafts transplanted to me. Today is my 16 WEEKS POST OP and was now, of course, I’m very dissatisfied. The difference between the transplanted hair and my existing hair is huge. But Dr. Keser told me that the transplanted hair is as dense as my existing hair. What do you say?!

PRE OP 1

PRE OP 2

HAIRLINE BY DR KESER

Donor at OP

1700 GRAFT FINISH

7 DAY POST OP

16 DAY POST OP

6 WEEKS POST OP

9 WEEKS POST OP

I wouldn’t worry about your progress at 15 weeks post-op. It may be lagging a little bit, but it is around this time, 12-15 weeks, that you should start to see most of the grafts sprouting. I think in 4 more weeks you will have much more noticeable growth. Good luck!

Thank you

Give it more time, you are only 3-4 months post op. Have you contacted your doctor?

You should chill out… the anxiety is not going to help your hair growth.

17 weeks is just 4 months. I have been through the same situation. This is when your growth should really take off.

Update: 4,5 Months

Why did you choose Dr. Keser? What is his price per FUE graft?

He promised me that the transplant hair result would be dense like my existing hair…That’s why I chose him. Per graft 3.5 Euro…

Did Keser give you free hotel with that price? I think 3.5 Euro is high, it seems that the going rate is about 2.5 Euro per graft.

BTW, I think you need to wait a bit longer, I have never heard anyone getting full density in 3 months.

No, 3.5 Euro per Graft was without a hotel. For hotel I paid additionally.

And I’m not in the 3rd Month! I’m now in the 4,5 Month!

At least your hair still looks natural, not like you have plugs all over the recipient site. I think you are a bit impatient though, I never heard anyone who saw full density after 4 months.