Dr. Keser hair transplant -2000 grafts high density

This patient showed deep hair loss at his temple points. Dr. Keser corrected this using 2000 grafts employing FUE method with high density (aprox 60-65 grafts cm/2.) The pictures show his progress month by month to the 6 1/2 month. The patient began taking Proscar 6 months before the surgery and Minoxidil 5% after it. The cost of the surgery was 6000 euros and included the hotel, all the meals, and transport to and from the clinic.

Before the surgery

Surgery

6 days after the surgery

2 1/2 months after

3 months after

5 months after

6 1/2 months after

Wow, this doctor looks very efficient/hair graft. I wish the site would let us see more patient pics. Some Turkish/American restriction.

Very efficient use of grafts, most doctors would need 3000-4000 to cover an area this large.

» Wow, this doctor looks very efficient/hair graft. I wish the site would let
» us see more patient pics. Some Turkish/American restriction.

What exactly is Turkisn American restriction?

I agree, these pics are reflecting some very good graft-efficiency. If Keser is doing this consistently then he deserves more attention.

» I agree, these pics are reflecting some very good graft-efficiency. If
» Keser is doing this consistently then he deserves more attention.

Post more results if he wants more attention, as simple as that. I for one would like to see more doctors doing body hair transplants and more consistent results.

I agree it looks very good, not overly dense which is what I prefer. I wouldn’t mind seeing more cases like this, basically anything under 2000 grafts for guys with frontal 2/3 and temple loss.

» » Wow, this doctor looks very efficient/hair graft. I wish the site would
» let
» » us see more patient pics. Some Turkish/American restriction.
»
» What exactly is Turkisn American restriction?

I meant when I went to Dr. Kesser’s site, and clicked on patient photos, it said it could only display the photos in Turkey, and not in America.

Turkish law prohibits to post photos of patients on medical websites, such as photos of hair transplant patients. For that reason on Derma-Plast website is not possible to watch the photos posted on this forum.

Laws such as the above also exists in other countries, to protect patients’ privacy and deal with other other related issues.

It looks very good, but let’s not forget - this patient started using Finasteride 6 months before the surgery and minox right afterwards.

Whatever results he gets will not be the results of the surgery alone. Not by any stretch. The surgery covered the lost temples for sure, but the density of the entire frontal third is probably gonna be visibly improved by meds by the time this grows out.

An update to this case 8 months

Additional photos 8 months after.