Dr.keser - 2500 grafts fue

Dr.Keser, Derma-Plast Clinic, Ankara, Turkey, presents one of his cases, a 25-year-old patient. He started losing his hair at the age of 20. That caused him a lot of stress. He noticed that when he washed his hair it fell out a lot, more and more, even with roots. He suddenly he had an extremely large entrance. He got worse and worse. A doctor examined him and determined hereditary hair loss. I used finasteride for 3 months and minoxidil for 1 month, then he discontinued them.

The patient stated:

‘I have seen many cases of good results, but what impressed me the most was Dr. Keser’s results are convincing. Over and over again I saw bad cases with cheap clinics and therefore it was clear to me, if only because of Dr. Keser, otherwise not at all. Because I just liked the results of it better.’

The patient also states that his travel experience in Turkey and his treatment were very good:

‘I would like to thank Dr. Keser and Senem for putting a lot of effort into making HT as pleasant as possible for me and for working very hard to achieve the best possible result.’

The patient received 2500 FUE grafts, and 12 months after the transplant he is very satisfied with the results.

Dr.Keser uses only manual methods, punches from 0.7 to 0.9 mm, and all the critical phases of the transplant, such as extraction and implantation, are performed by himself, assisted by 2 highly qualified assistants.

PRE

SURGERY

12 MONTHS

1 Like

I would must say excellent this is very good results of only 2500 grafts ! very appreciative, well done surgeon…