Dr.Keser 1000 grafts FUE

Dr.Keser, Derma-Plast Clinic, Ankara, Turkey presents one of his cases. 33 year old patient, he received 1000 FUE grafts.

The patient had had 2 other previous transplants.

The photos are 8 months. The patient is very satisfied with the density and naturalness of his new hairline.

The donor area was very depleted, but Dr.Keser was able to remove 1000 grafts leaving the donor area still with sufficient coverage and good appearance.

The patient stated: ‘Dr Keser is highly praised as an excellent doctor, amazing result, great growth performance and high density, so I decided to go with him considering this is my last HT because my donor is totally exhausted. He was weak at first, plus my hair is very thin, and my first Ht was horrible and destroyed much of my donor. For my type of donor, manual extraction should have been the first and only option.’

coverage area: hairline and temples

-extraction: manual, all done by doctor Keser

-implantation: all done by doctor Keser

‘The entire procedure was carried out very professionally. The operation was completely painless (except for anesthesia), it ran smoothly, no stops, consultations before each part of the procedure, the assistant/translator was present at all times during the operation’.

‘Recipient area very clean, almost no bleeding afterwards, graft placement looks excellent, done as requested, density very good.’

‘Donor area with almost no bleeding, the only remaining grafts were used above the part removed from the donor.’

PRE

SURGERY

30 DAYS

3 MONTHS

6 MONTHS

8 MONTHS

BEFORE AND AFTER

1 Like

1000 grafts FUE hair restoration surgery by Dr.Keser , the results looks excellent …
exceptional work have been done…