Dr. JERRY COOLEY

I tried to postar here a linking of dr. Jerry cooley, but the site did not allow, in it dr. it says that it tries a transplant of the beard and the body using acell and prp….

» I tried to postar here a linking of dr. Jerry cooley, but the site did not
» allow, in it dr. it says that it tries a transplant of the beard and the
» body using acell and prp….

Can you see, baldlatino ? I told you the CURE was just around the corner

dude u r years behind, dr. arvind and dr umar have been doing it for years now, take a look in the transplant forum.

» » I tried to postar here a linking of dr. Jerry cooley, but the site did
» not
» » allow, in it dr. it says that it tries a transplant of the beard and
» the
» » body using acell and prp….
»
» dude u r years behind, dr. arvind and dr umar have been doing it for years
» now, take a look in the transplant forum. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(not using acell and prp together) the linking this in the site xconomy.

Can we move this to the hair transplant forum please? Dr. Arvind posts at least 1 beard hair result every week I am sure he would be thrilled to know this.

Baldlatino, please, post the link, or a copy of the article.
Dr. Jerry Cooley is working for ICX, so it would be interesting to know if he is doing BHT instead of focusing on HM.

»
» Baldlatino, please, post the link, or a copy of the article.
» Dr. Jerry Cooley is working for ICX, so it would be interesting to know if
» he is doing BHT instead of focusing on HM.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>You may be right. Since I don’t do BHT, I’m basing my opinions on what I’ve heard, not direct experience. My point was that I think there is something genetically programmed into body hairs to be less transplantable. Just like one type of flower may be easier to grow, cultivate, and transplant, the same may be true of hair follicles. But I definitely agree with you that BHT + PRP is worth trying.

In regards to beard grafting, its interesting you bring that up. I was just visiting with Gary Hitzig in New York who developed this technique over 7 years ago and uses it as an alternative to BHT for donor strapped patients. He’s been experimenting over the years with modifications, like adding fat/dermis to ‘sandwich’ the beard grafts and the use of products like Acell. This is an ‘extracellular matrix’ (ECM), one of many such products to recently be introduced to the marketplace. Interestingly, Joe Greco’s PRP protocol involves creating ECM from plasma proteins to mix with the PRP. I think their may be a potential to use PRP-ECM along with beard grafts to improve take. Like BHT, beard grafting may give hair that is more coarse and wiry than normal scalp hair. This may be a problem for people with fine hair and coarse beards, where the beard hairs will stand out from their finer neighbors. Nevertheless, I think beard grafting has the potential to be an alternative to BHT and I’ve begun offering “Hitzig Beard Grafting” and combining it with “Greco’s PRP-ECM”.

Dr Cooley

Jerry Cooley, MD
Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
View my IAHRS Profile

SPANISH DUDE… hairsite does not allow to affix link, sees link in xconomy.com

it is still a frigg’n hair transplant. what’s the big deal.

» SPANISH DUDE… hairsite does not allow to affix link, sees link in
» xconomy.com

thanks Baldlatino. The article is very interesting.
This confirms that TRC doesn’t work, and the ICX guys are resorting to the findings of other doctors (dermabrasion, PRP, Acell, BHT, etc). This is bad news.
On the other side, I am happy because these “ICX guys” are being open obout these new attempts.

» » SPANISH DUDE… hairsite does not allow to affix link, sees link in
» » xconomy.com
»
» thanks Baldlatino. The article is very interesting.
» This confirms that TRC doesn’t work, and the ICX guys are resorting to the
» findings of other doctors (dermabrasion, PRP, Acell, BHT, etc). This is bad
» news.
» On the other side, I am happy because these “ICX guys” are being open
» obout these new attempts.

Cooley is not even employed by Intercytex. He only consults for them and he’s a transplant surgeon - not someone who’s doing the research. Who cares what he’s up to?

» » » SPANISH DUDE… hairsite does not allow to affix link, sees link in
» » » xconomy.com
» »
» » thanks Baldlatino. The article is very interesting.
» » This confirms that TRC doesn’t work, and the ICX guys are resorting to
» the
» » findings of other doctors (dermabrasion, PRP, Acell, BHT, etc). This is
» bad
» » news.
» » On the other side, I am happy because these “ICX guys” are being open
» » obout these new attempts.
»
»
» Cooley is not even employed by Intercytex. He only consults for them and
» he’s a transplant surgeon - not someone who’s doing the research. Who cares
» what he’s up to?

Jerry Cooley was the Principal Investigator for TRC’s Phase II trial. He is an important person inside ICX.