» we
» » think lol
»
» Does that mean that you’re here since about 10 years and that you’re as
» dumb today as in 1999? All in all, does that mean that you were here 10
» years FOR NOTHING?
»
» Oh well, live must be hard for you … :expressionless:

It simply means now in 2011 you are as dump as i was back in 1999 ;).

jokes aside i am actually not here that long but i am long enough to understand that i shouldnt have a transplant back in the days no matter how many salesmen and clinics were in the forums. also long enough to live the first Gho hype which left many people with no growth either on the recipient or regrowth on the donor. Long enough to hear all the multiplication hype which was every year three to five years away…

So now comes you with a failed hair transplant on your head, with a Gho gospel in your hands and a promise of a cure in 2 years. Need i say more… :wink:

»
» Oh well, live must be hard for you … :expressionless:

Leave it alone dude, its obvious life is hard on both of us no need to point fingers on that aspect :wink:

» Need i say more…

No. For guys like you, I think it is better to move voluntarily into “just-reading-modus”. Because guys like you are the reason, WHY many people are extremly misinformed.

For instance, you hop into any discussion with any claims simply out of your ass (no proofs for anything) what just represents a trolling behaviour (or sign for boredom) and finally misinformation. Actually, and in fact, such guys like you should be banned (worthless & fräudulent user).

the arguments aside, the only good thing we have going is that research is going on multiple fronts to discover how to manipulate stem cells into forming organs.

if they can manipulate stem cells into cloning a kidney (not just putting cells on a scaffold but an actual working kidney), they will be at a point where they can turn stem cells into a working hair follicle and plant it in our bald nuggets.

this will be the next trillion dollar industry - replacement body parts.

that’s probably a good 15 to 20 years away if not longer.

i’m not a fan of the idea that hair follicles on a bald head are still alive. My view is they are all dead. Inhibition of DHT does not revive them, minoxidil does not revive them. I don’t think anything will revive them. They stand as ancient ruins of a lost civilization…

»
» i’m not a fan of the idea that hair follicles on a bald head are still
» alive. My view is they are all dead. Inhibition of DHT does not revive
» them, minoxidil does not revive them. I don’t think anything will revive
» them. They stand as ancient ruins of a lost civilization…

But even some people doing home experiments with the Follica patent were able to wake a few follicles up, Baccy had been completely bald for decades and managed to get a few follicles in a slick bald area to grow for the first time since his teens.

I read a post on here about the future and giving predictions. I thought I should mention the fact that within 20 years time it is most likely we will be at the singularity or close to it or even beyond it. This will change EVERYTHING in or lives. When nanotechnology is able to enhance our intelligence mankind will be on the threshold of becoming Gods. Of course when the first A.I. robot comes out to stores near you the first question most people are going to ask is “Can you @#!$ it!”

» Of course
» when the first A.I. robot comes out to stores near you the first question
» most people are going to ask is “Can you @#!$ it!”

Of course, they can!

As you can see, I find almost for everything THE answer, long before you guys ever heard about it and/or realized it. So why can’t you?

Here is what you guys can do best instead of:

That is somehing where you guys are definitely unbeatable!
No way for me to beat you! You guys are unquestionably the winners!

» » Need i say more…
»
» No. For guys like you, I think it is better to move voluntarily into
» “just-reading-modus”. Because guys like you are the reason, WHY many people
» are extremly misinformed.
»
» For instance, you hop into any discussion with any claims simply out of
» your ass (no proofs for anything) what just represents a trolling behaviour
» (or sign for boredom) and finally misinformation. Actually, and in
» fact, such guys like you should be banned (worthless & fräudulent user).

what claims man lol. you are the one with the big claims about Dr. Gho and that the cure will be here in two years. Juts because you live in a Hairy Tale that doesnt mean we all have to live in there with you

» Juts because you live in a Hairy
» Tale that doesnt mean we all have to live in there with you

Interesting. How do you know that I live in a “hairy tale”?

You’re right! Everytime I look into the mirror, all I can see is a cool guy who is far more handsome than Bread Pitt or Greying Clooney or … no idea who could be more handsome than I on this planet. :slight_smile: