Dr. Hasson/5059 Grafts/One Session/ 6 Months/Strip

This patient living in Japan is six months post-op from his procedure with Dr. Hasson. 5059 grafts were moved in one session with complete coverage accomplished for his NW5 pattern of loss. Being only six months out he has plenty of improvement to expect in the form of thickening and softening.

Simply amazing results. I think Hasson and Wong has to be the best in the industry.

This is more like my kind of hair transplant, impressive 6 months result, the only thing is that I don’t think he is a true NW5, I am a a NW5, he has more hair than I do.

Very nice result, the guy must be very happy.

Thanks guys, glad you like the result.

Johh, no he’s not a textbook NW5. He has some of his forelock left so he doesn’t really fit that well into any specific pattern but NW5 is the closest on the chart.

If only these guys would offer FUE, I’d be sold on them. I’ve always admired their work.

Don’t mean to hijack this thread (but to be honest I’ve seen way way better results performed by hasson and wong than this one anyway)

Jotronic isn’t this one of your patients on the home page? And the even funnier part is the surgeon is making it seem like this patient undergone a fue transplant :smiley:

http://www.courthouseclinics.com/hairfollicularunitextraction3.asp

By the way, WTF does “court house clinics” mean anyway!?

Mj,

Not sure what you think could be better on this patient. He’s got full coverage in one pass and is only six months out. To each his own though and I respect your view.

However, ANOTHER ONE??? Good grief! Thank you for sharing that link. Yes, that is one of our patients. Two surgeries, well over 10,000 grafts. Time to make a phone call. Thanks again for pointing out this yet again fraudulent use of our patients.

»
» However, ANOTHER ONE??? Good grief! Thank you for sharing that link. Yes,
» that is one of our patients. Two surgeries, well over 10,000 grafts. Time
» to make a phone call. Thanks again for pointing out this yet again
» fraudulent use of our patients.

Un-f****-believable.

It’s the consequence of outstanding results.

I think that you should be able to reduce your charges below all other clinics soon by re-dispersing the proceeds of litigation. :cool:

Yeh I say role up the sleeves and pursue litigation. Set an example as I’m absolutely sure every HT clinic and forum in the world will know about the situation. Shame on any fake fraudulent clinic for having the audacity to lowering themselves to dirt level.

But it does go to prove that hasson and wong produce fantastic results because if they didn’t clinics wouldn’t be posing their patient’s photos as their own time and time again.

jotronic, I wasn’t saying this patient didn’t have good results because he did. It’s in my opinion that the average patient of hasson and wong performs better results.

» »
» » However, ANOTHER ONE??? Good grief! Thank you for sharing that link.
» Yes,
» » that is one of our patients. Two surgeries, well over 10,000 grafts.
» Time
» » to make a phone call. Thanks again for pointing out this yet again
» » fraudulent use of our patients.
»
» Un-f****-believable.
»
» It’s the consequence of outstanding results.
»
» I think that you should be able to reduce your charges below all other
» clinics soon by re-dispersing the proceeds of litigation. :cool:

mj2003, I think the result will only improve in a couple of months. If he grows the front out just a little more it could look even better.

» This patient living in Japan is six months post-op from his procedure with
» Dr. Hasson. 5059 grafts were moved in one session with complete coverage
» accomplished for his NW5 pattern of loss. Being only six months out he has
» plenty of improvement to expect in the form of thickening and softening.
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Great results, especially for just 6 months. Thanks for posting and look forward to future updates.

Hi guys, I’m the patient! I usually post on another HT site but it’s been pretty quiet over there lately and thought I’d post here considering Joe put my pics up. Thanks for your comments. It’s been 2 weeks since that haircut and my hair seems to be growing quite quickly and it already feels thicker. Not sure if it actually is, but it definitely seems to be improving all the time.

MMAGUY, yeah I plan on growing the front out a bit and was a bit disappointed when the Japanese stylist cut it so short. I think something was lost in translation there:)If you have any questions fire away, and I’ll try to post more photo’s at the 7 month mark. Good growing to all. Oh and yeah, holy c%@p I’m happy with the result so far.

» »
» »
» »
»
» »
» »
»
» »
» »
»
» »
» »
»
» »
» »
»
» »
» »
»
» »
» »
»
» »
» »Hi MIJ, i,ve been following your updates on the other forum but unfortunatly i cant seem to join up. In all my reseach you are the only person who i feel has the same hair type and loss as me (perhaps i have a little less loss)so i,m extremely interested in your results which do look amazing considering you only 6 months out, just a few points and questions i’d like to ask in your top down shots your scalp appears red is this from the procedure or just a illusion of some sort.
Did H+W say how many more grafts you have in the bank? would you consider another pass if required or would you air on the side of caution in case your loss accelarated to a NW6? Also how low do you think you could cut your sides Grade 4-3 or if your a lucky B*stard 2

once again amazing result in the making
SP
»

Hey Mark, you should be thrilled man. Really nice transformation, I am happy for you.:slight_smile:

Hairwhere and MMAGUY, cheers. To answer your questions, I think the redness is coz of the photo and no one has ever said anything. The reason I chose Dr.Hasson was to get it done in one pass, with the knowledge that I may have to go back later in life. He is the master of big sessions IMO. They said I might have 2-3k in the bank, maybe more, but I will definitely save them for a rainy day:)

From what some veterans have told me I should still have a fair bit of thickening and growth (esp in the crown) to come so I certainly can’t make any decisions about anything yet. Ask me again in 12 months and I may be able to give you a better answer. All I can say is that I’m loving the new me. Goodluck to you.

Oh, and about the sides I’m not sure really. It’s getting more and more difficult to find the scar though.