Dr. Hasson/5002 Grafts Strip /One Session/ 1 Year

This patient returned several days ago for a visit to show us his one year result from 5002 grafts in one session with Dr. Hasson. The result is very dense and helps the patient to look more youthful as he should for his age.

Dr. Hasson/5002 Grafts Strip/ 1 Year

I’ll post the smaller Youtube version later.

What norwood class would you say he was before ?

» This patient returned several days ago for a visit to show us his one year
» result from 5002 grafts in one session with Dr. Hasson. The result is very
» dense and helps the patient to look more youthful as he should for his
» age.
»
» Dr.
» Hasson/5002 Grafts Strip/ 1 Year

»
» I’ll post the smaller Youtube version later.

Blimey, what percentage of patients can get a scar that good after 5000 fu extracted???

Reiner,

He was about a NW5A.

Marco,

Most. if they are virgin scalp.

Beautiful result and great scar what you can make of it.

» Beautiful result and great scar what you can make of it.

He looks at least 10 years younger

» » Beautiful result and great scar what you can make of it.
»
» He looks at least 10 years younger

What he looks like is his age, finally. He’s 27.

amazing results

» Beautiful result and great scar what you can make of it. Good result but where are photos of the scar?

» amazing results

Glad you like it:)

Sorry so long to add these…

What a great result and looking at his donor you would never know he has had any surgery at all.

When you have some time,can you please answer these questions?

How many hours does it take to complete a 5002 grafts session?

Who does all the cutting?

How many employees are punching holes in the patients head & how many employees are actually inserting the grafts?

If your clinic does a 5002 grafts session on Monday,can another 5000 grafts procedure be performed on another patient on Tuesday or does your staff require a break for a few days in between large sessions?

I am going somewhere with this & no it’s not an attack on you or your clinic. I am just doing research for an idea.

Thank you for your time.

» When you have some time,can you please answer these questions?
»
» How many hours does it take to complete a 5002 grafts session?
»
» Who does all the cutting?
»
» How many employees are punching holes in the patients head & how many
» employees are actually inserting the grafts?
»
» If your clinic does a 5002 grafts session on Monday,can another 5000
» grafts procedure be performed on another patient on Tuesday or does your
» staff require a break for a few days in between large sessions?
»
» I am going somewhere with this & no it’s not an attack on you or your
» clinic. I am just doing research for an idea.
»
» Thank you for your time.

No worries, I’m not concerned about an attack but thanks for the clarification.

"How many hours does it take to complete a 5002 grafts session? "

It can take ten to fourteen hours. It all depends on a lot of factors, among which are the amount of bleeding the patient does, the quality of the recipient scalp tissue, whether or not the patient “snuck” in with minoxidil still in their scalp, etc.

“Who does all the cutting?”

The technicians, which number about twelve or thirteen.

"How many employees are punching holes in the patients head & how many
employees are actually inserting the grafts?

Zero employees “punch holes”. Dr. Hasson (or Dr. Wong) make all the incisions themselves. They use custom cut blades matched up to the size of the patient’s grafts and are constantly changing out blades to make sure they are consistently sharp. All the incisions are not made in one sitting either. The doctor makes the first “wave” of incisions, then the techs come in and start placing while the rest of the grafts are being dissected, then the doctor comes in again a few times to continue with the incisions as they are readied.

Two to four technicians, depending on the size of the job, rotate throughout the day when inserting.

“If your clinic does a 5002 grafts session on Monday,can another 5000
grafts procedure be performed on another patient on Tuesday or does your
staff require a break for a few days in between large sessions?”

It can and has been done but is not the norm. We try not to schedule too many “big” sessions in one week.

I hope I’ve answered your questions adequately and have helped with your research.

Joe, you wrote ((whether or not the patient “snuck” in with minoxidil still in their scalp, etc.))

what does that mean, are you saying minox can be bad for hair transplant?

Hi Joe
Thank you for answering my questions directly & not dancing around the issues with political rhetoric like other clinics have done.

I am sure you are aware of Farjo’s pipe dream of combining DP cells with keratinocytes so that they could grow actual hairs for transplant.I think that this is far more realistic then their injecting cells b.s. Anyway,if this technology becomes available & is adopted by H&W,I would seriously consider having multiple 5,000 grafts sessions at your clinic.

I am an angry,bitter & butchered man Joe.There is no way in hell that I could ever be convinced that strip surgery can do anything more than scar a patient & produce a transparent hair cover.However,this technology would allow a person to avoid life altering scarring.This technology will also provide a infinite amount of grafts that would put an end to transparent hair cover.

Oh well,all I can do is hope that this procedure is one day available.I hope to see you one day & find out first hand if all the impressive photos you have showed here are in fact real or not.

Travis,

I’m glad I was able to answer your questions adequately. Besides, I suck at dancing:)

You said you are bitter. You said you are butchered and angry. Travis, I understand. Truly I do. I was there once myself (more embarrassed than angry though). I hope you find the answers you are looking for however and wish you well. If you ever have any questions or want to run an idea by me you are more than welcome to give me a call. You will have my ear.