Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Dr. Hasson/4944 Grafts/1 Session/ 5 Months

This patient was in town and came in to see us today to gauge our impression on his results so far. He is five months post-op from a 4944 graft session with Dr. Hasson.

A1 result !!!1

Joe, you rarlely show the donor scar. Could this be done more often. It is important info by any standard.

I tried to contact your clinic a couple of times but get the answer phone. Maybe we can arange a convenient time? As you know I am in the U.K.

Marco,

You sure you’re taking the time difference into account? I’m here now so ring now if you like. I’ll be here for another couple of hours. It’s currently 4:02 PST.

I also forgot, and should add, the patient had been on Proscar for a while before his procedure so what you are seeing is only the results of the transplant itself.

» I also forgot, and should add, the patient had been on Proscar for a while
» before his procedure so what you are seeing is only the results of the
» transplant itself.

How this guy grow so much hair in 5 months. Steroids?

Superb results!

And when one considers he’s only five months out and so has A LOT more growth to come, this really is fantastic. A one-off surgery - this guy will probably be good to go without any further work for many years to come. As long as he doesn’t get hair greed of course. :wink:

» Superb results!
»
» And when one considers he’s only five months out and so has A LOT more
» growth to come, this really is fantastic. A one-off surgery - this guy
» will probably be good to go without any further work for many years to
» come. As long as he doesn’t get hair greed of course. :wink:

And hair greed is the one thing that is truly unpredictable. I should know!