Dr. Hasson/4200 Dense Pack/ 1 Session/Strip

Dr. Hasson and team moved 4200 grafts for this patient in one session roughly 1.5 years ago. The goal was to rebuild a mature but strong hairline and to establish volume and density for the top of the patient’s scalp.

…and the video…

Dr. Hasson Patient/4200 in One Session Video

Youtube Version

Is there a special definition for “dense pack” or this is just a general term to describe really thik hair?

» Is there a special definition for “dense pack” or this is just a general
» term to describe really thik hair?

I have seen “dense packing” used by a dr. in the netherlands, i think its heitmann.
The result by Hasson is v. good, what are the hair qualities of the patient.
Can you also post the right after op pics to see the area that was covered.
Cheers.

That’s the way to do it, always include video with pics. The video is even more impressive, pics don’t do justice.

Did he use any hair products in the after video? I am not saying toppik but it looks like he had hairspray or gel in his hair.

Sorry, we don’t have immediate post-op pics of this patient. There was only one thing in this patient’s hair when these pics were taken and that was water. His hair was somewhat damp during the shoot.

It looks impressive as hell. It makes me wanna run out and get a 4000-graft surgery right now.

What are this patient’s age and medications and future hair loss probabilities, anyway? I am just curious as to what kind of situation your clinic deems appropriate for that kind of HT. (Not that it looks like any huge risk for this guy judging from the pics.)

Nice! A new man!

Ixan,

Glad you like the video. Almost every patient I’ve posted over the last several months has had video included. We feel it’s the next step in how to show as much as possible.

Cal,

The patient is in his mid thirties and was on Proscar for a year before his procedure (I think). As any good clinic would do we look at family history, examine the scalp for signs of future loss and recommend medication to hold fast on the existing hair. This patient had plus signs across the board and of course while the number is pretty healthy we didn’t front load the front and lower the hairline to his navel. Proper placement to account for possible future loss is extremely important.

This really is amazing and the scar is almost non existent.

» This really is amazing and the scar is almost non existent.

Yeah, this compares very favorably to even the best fue donor. It would be interesting if we could see what it looks like when the area is shaved.

» » This really is amazing and the scar is almost non existent.
»
» Yeah, this compares very favorably to even the best fue donor. It would be
» interesting if we could see what it looks like when the area is shaved.

But that’s the thing with patients. Not all want to shave their heads. The scar was not an issue for this patient in the long run. It was for the most hair and best result possible so he could have different hair styles that suit his needs, which he got.

» » This really is amazing and the scar is almost non existent.
»
» Yeah, this compares very favorably to even the best fue donor. It would be
» interesting if we could see what it looks like when the area is shaved.

Perhaps this may help. This video was provided by Jotronic and posted in the OLD forum that is now in the archives. It has video footage of the donor after a #1 guard shave.

http://www.hairsite4.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=38940&mode=full

1_file19.wmv

Jotronic, are some people more prone to bigger scars? Or do you find that stretched scars are the result of the skill of the surgeon? In addition, do some of your patients experience scars that are 5 mm or above?

I don’t know why not more people want strip, this is as good as fue and probably better since it has no white dots.

» I don’t know why not more people want strip, this is as good as fue and
» probably better since it has no white dots.

Get real,most strip hair transplants are bad - google it!

There is only an handful of good strip doctors.

Hasson & Wong are probally the best in the business,from what I’ve seen.

Search and see how many strip repairs you can find,its shocking.

Want strip go with Hasson & Wong you can not go wrong,but others be careful

» » I don’t know why not more people want strip, this is as good as fue and
» » probably better since it has no white dots.
»
» Get real,most strip hair transplants are bad - google it!
»
» There is only an handful of good strip doctors.
»
» Hasson & Wong are probally the best in the business,from what I’ve seen.
»
» Search and see how many strip repairs you can find,its shocking.
»
» Want strip go with Hasson & Wong you can not go wrong,but others be
» careful

Of course I am talking about going to a good strip doctor, I am sure you can get bad fue results from some docs too. There is risk with either option and if strip is half the price of fue, this is an important factor to consider.

» » » I don’t know why not more people want strip, this is as good as fue
» and
» » » probably better since it has no white dots.
» »
» » Get real,most strip hair transplants are bad - google it!
» »
» » There is only an handful of good strip doctors.
» »
» » Hasson & Wong are probally the best in the business,from what I’ve
» seen.
» »
» » Search and see how many strip repairs you can find,its shocking.
» »
» » Want strip go with Hasson & Wong you can not go wrong,but others be
» » careful
»
» Of course I am talking about going to a good strip doctor, I am sure you
» can get bad fue results from some docs too. There is risk with either
» option and if strip is half the price of fue, this is an important factor
» to consider.

Price should never be the factor,research,research and research before you go with any doctor.Theres more strip repairs than FUE repairs - I’ve never even heard of anyone having a FUE repair - If someone as,let us know.

I’ve researched this Fue dotting quite a bit,and I’m still not sure,but I think its got a lot to do with size of needles.I also know certain doctors avoid answering that question - What size needles do you use,stay away if that happens.

Yes theres bad Fue doctors,probally more bad than good ones,if you do enough research,you’ll know which ones to go to,I think.

Steve78 are you thinking of having a Hair Transplant or not sure yet? Me I’m not sure yet.

» Steve78 are you thinking of having a Hair Transplant or not sure yet? Me
» I’m not sure yet.

I am not sure yet. I was waiting for Intercytex all along, that is until the bad news from the March press release. Right now I am trying to soak in as much info as possible about strip and fue. I don’t know why people said price should not be a factor, I don’t make that much money, if the difference between fue and strip means a brand new car, hey that is a big issue for me.