Dr. Harris 2400 by FUT Pictures... Hairtech

2400 FUT Patient had a really full frontal forelock. No strip scar on this one… Some coming soon…

Is this FUE

Is the patient male or female

This is not androgenic alpecia. What is it!

Did you enhance with photoshop? :slight_smile:

» 2400 FUT Patient had a really full frontal forelock. No strip scar on this
» one… Some coming soon…

Excellent review Marco!!!:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Female patient.

The pictures were not enhanced but I used photoshop to pull them into one picture. Thanks Marco:-)

» » 2400 FUT Patient had a really full frontal forelock. No strip scar on
» this
» » one… Some coming soon…
»
»
» Excellent review Marco!!!:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
»
» Female patient.
»
» The pictures were not enhanced but I used photoshop to pull them into one
» picture. Thanks Marco:-)

What was the cause of this woman’s hair loss?

Jessica, It was radiation induced alopecia.

» Jessica, It was radiation induced alopecia.

Interesting. Can you elaborate?

How can there be no strip scar ? This is not fue, is it?

Brain cancer Jessica. They shot radiation bilaterally to the temple. That is all the information I have. Also can you check a different thread that has calculations I don’t understand?

This is a similar case you have presented in the thread you have above. I worked on that case too with Dr. Mwamba a year or so ago and I am very proud of that one since I placed almost every graft. I wanted to help that thread but I am locked from commenting on certain threads although I worked on that case. Maybe you can quote me as saying that that guy was very young and had had accelerated hairloss due to chemotherapy. His hair was not going to return and now I know he is happy. Same with this lady.

Strip scar question:

I know what you mean… Doc just didn’t get those pics until now. If fact if you have noticed… nothing has been published with his work until now, however rest is assured that we will be getting these pictures every time follow ups come in.

Dr. Cooley’s office also now sees the importance of strip scar pictures. Two follow-ups came into his office when I was there and i said to him, "I’ve never seen such minimal pencil scars lines. You should take pictures of these.

Here at this clinic I have been impressed with the strip scars so now we are gathering these pictures to provide for review.