Dr Gho\'s NEW METHOD FOR IN VIVO HAIR MULTIPLICATION

Rogerthat, you are obviously a very smart guy and you do your due diligence before trusting anyone, what I dont understand is why you place so much faith in Nigam when many of his posts or results are misleading to say the least.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by abcxyz[/postedby]
Rogerthat, you are obviously a very smart guy and you do your due diligence before trusting anyone, what I dont understand is why you place so much faith in Nigam when many of his posts or results are misleading to say the least.[/quote]

It’s not actually faith I put in Nigam, it’s more like some degree of hope. Dr. Nigam is one of the very few medical practitioners ANYWHERE in the world who is openly experimenting with stem cells for hair regeneration, on a more-or-less continuous and intensive basis. I don’t think there’s any evidence whatsoever that he’s come up with anything like a real “cure” yet, and I personally would not take a chance on anything he has to offer at this point, but I credit him for his sustained efforts and perseverance even in the face of ridicule. Doesn’t he deserve some credit and recognition just for taking the initiative? I think so.

What incentive does Nigam have NOT to experiment like this?

I gather that his reputation for HT work already sucks. There don’t seem to be any legal repercussions for doing bad work. Nor for lying. Some of the work we are hearing about is dangerously bad, which makes me doubt that he is flooded with regular business.

To get trialists he just makes promises and takes someone’s money to experiment on them.

If his experiment doesn’t pan out, it costs him nothing. He has not risked anything and he doesn’t even give up regular income to do it. But if he stumbled onto something successful then it could be HUGE benefits for him. In this situation I am not impressed that he chooses to experiment on people.

[quote]roger_that[/postedby]

…Doesn’t he deserve some credit and recognition just for taking the initiative?..[/quote]

No, no credit whatsoever, and I say that because it is a standard tactic that is often used by $cam artists to draw in the gullible. Now you ‘roger_that’ may not actually think Dr Nigam is a $cam artist, but that’s another matter.

BTW, forgetting Nigam and taking this thread back to Dr Gho and his patent, I know Dr Gho has been working on this a loooong time, it came up when I had a consultation with him years ago and he said it was some way off being a viable practical procedure at the time - and frankly for it to be anything more than an interesting side note we need to see results now.

Is Gho actively doing experiments? Or is he just doing his FUE transplants?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by alecbaldone[/postedby]
Is Gho actively doing experiments? Or is he just doing his FUE transplants?[/quote]

I don’t think there was ever a time when Gho was actively experimenting. I do agree that Gho is more sincere and legit than Nigam on many levels.

Gho isn’t down on the level with Nigam. Gho is at least a professional and has done some legit work trying for a practical HM method.

But Gho is still capable of bullsh*tting people about what he can do. He has led people to think he could offer HM effects practically. He could not do that.

I don’t see anything about how thick the split hairs were and whether or not they were cosmetically viable. If it works, since more hairs can be grown than the number implanted, and the donor hair can also regrow, it would result in a full teenage or better hairdo with no loss of the donor. However, I have my doubts about how well it currently works.

Interestingly, a couple of years ago, I sent an email to Gho suggesting he try an extremely similar technique. I never got a reply, and I’m unsure whether or not he received or read the email. More likely, it hit his spam folder, and he read elsewhere about the success others are having with PRP and dreamed up the experiment himself. One aspect of the procedure that I never thought of is to create the PRP from the patient’s own blood.

If the technique does work, I’m just glad somebody finally got around to trying it. Longitudinal splitting of the follicles has been successfully performed before. The problem was, the recipient grafts regrew inconsistently, and the hair that did regrow was thinner than the donor hair it came from. It makes perfect sense to try using PRP to promote full regeneration of the implanted follicle parts. This technique could also be used to enrich HST or any similar 2:1 transplant attempt.

Yes, I’m sure…

It’s THE question that must be asked about any HM attempts involving follicle splitting - are the resulting follicles near the size of the original, or just half of it?

This is why all follicle-splitting HM attempts have to be proven with real cases of unprecedented HT restorations. We need large scale proof the total hair mass is greater than the sum of the donor parts. Producing a dozen follicles that look good in a lab doesn’t cut it.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by cal[/postedby]
It’s THE question that must be asked about any HM attempts involving follicle splitting - are the resulting follicles near the size of the original, or just half of it?

This is why all follicle-splitting HM attempts have to be proven with real cases of unprecedented HT restorations. We need large scale proof the total hair mass is greater than the sum of the donor parts. Producing a dozen follicles that look good in a lab doesn’t cut it.[/quote]

Exactly – that is the question that has to be answered.

Well JB, if the technique does work then we won’t have to wonder about it, because the HT results will be truly spectacular.

I hope I’m wrong but I am not holding my breath that Dr Gho will deliver these results any time soon (or even not soon) :frowning: