Dr Farjo\'s clinic now have a blogging Q&A page now

Dr Farjo’s clinic now have a blogging Q&A page now,take a look.I wonder if they will answer questions regarding hair multiplication/Intercytex,etc.Remember this is the clinic doing hair multilcation trials for Intercytex.

Bessam FarjoReport 18 October 2008

Hello and welcome to all our patients and interested parties. I hope you all take part blogging here and share your experiences. Please be patient with us as we learn operating these forums! All comments and queries are welcome.very best regardsDr Bessam Farjo

See link

http://www.farjo.net/forums.asp?action=view&id=550

All the best!!

but in my opinion farjo is a transplant clinic… and i don’t want a transplant by him… i don’t believe this forum will be usefull for info about the TRC.

» but in my opinion farjo is a transplant clinic… and i don’t want a
» transplant by him… i don’t believe this forum will be usefull for info
» about the TRC.

Hey Baldie. It’s still a mystery as to why Intercytex advertised for trialists in local newspapers without calling us in for prescreening. Maybe they suspected we were Hairsite forum members. Or maybe at NW7, I was better suited for a Phase 3 trial of the finished product.

» » but in my opinion farjo is a transplant clinic… and i don’t want a
» » transplant by him… i don’t believe this forum will be usefull for
» info
» » about the TRC.
»
» Hey Baldie. It’s still a mystery as to why Intercytex advertised for
» trialists in local newspapers without calling us in for prescreening. Maybe
» they suspected we were Hairsite forum members. Or maybe at NW7, I was
» better suited for a Phase 3 trial of the finished product.

I’m a NW3-4 only and I still was not called.Maybe your right,but I wouldn’t of thought so.

Yes if and when a trial 3 starts,hopefully at the Farjo Clinic,we can do it all over again,making phone calls with hope in our voices,which will probally still amount to a big nothing.

I’m accepting my balding head a little better,now I shave it all off daily (which is a pain in the ar** every day).Roll on HM - I only want a bit of a shadow at the front,that will do.