Dr Farjo - faster and cheaper than current surgical methods

The procedure has been tested on seven volunteers at the Farjo Medical Centre, a commercial hair restoration clinic. The first volunteers received injections of hair follicle cells into small patches on their scalps. The number of hairs in the treated area increased from 250 before the treatment to 316 after.

Dr Bessam Farjo said the trials at this clinic indicated that the new procedure would be faster and cheaper than current surgical methods.

See link
http://www.elixirnews.com/newsView.php?id=754&catID=23

If that is true (i dont trust reporters writing about hm) it could mean that the patients had so much hair in the testarea that icx-trc could not create/rejuvenate more hair than these 66 hairs. It will be most interesting to see what it can do in complete bald or balding areas. I hope it can grow much more hair than in phase 1.

Thanks for this baldie42.It’s good to hear some factual info from a person in the know rather then the meaningless drivel has been posted here over the past few days in English & in foreign languages.

There is no doubt that hm will be faster then surgery.FUE/BHT procedures take an entire day for a few thousand grafts,some clinics require days for such an amount.With hm,a team could inject your entire head with cells in a couple of hours,tops.
HM will finally remove the biggest hindrance to hair growth,human error!
Every cell will be injected in an appropriate depth & every cell will grow hair in a natural angle.With FUE/Strip,you have to HOPE the hairtech gets it right.
Regrowth & recovery will be much faster as well.
R.I.P surgery.

The fact that he mentioned hm will cheaper then the current barbaric, experimental procedures is very good news. I have always feared that the cost of hm would prevent people from regaining their lives. Great news indeed.

» The procedure has been tested on seven volunteers at the Farjo Medical
» Centre, a commercial hair restoration clinic. The first volunteers
» received injections of hair follicle cells into small patches on their
» scalps. The number of hairs in the treated area increased from 250
» before the treatment to 316 after.

»
» Dr Bessam Farjo said the trials at this clinic indicated that the new
» procedure would be faster and cheaper than current surgical
» methods.

»
» See link
» http://www.elixirnews.com/newsView.php?id=754&catID=23

yea didnt they say in one of these other threads that HM was going to be about $1 to $2 per hair?

Can you guys imagine the joy you will feel when hair starts to grow out of your bald scalp 3 months after the injections? Knowing full well that in another 6 months there will be a significant POSITIVE change in your appearance.
ICX will give people a high that no drug in the history of narcotics will be able to provide.

sounds good news
anybody knows when it will be available, and does it mean that the lack of donor area will be solved?

Available: now! But you can’t get it unless you’re part of the research project, I’m afraid… annoying, huh, that there’s a procedure RIGHT NOW you could be undergoing but it has to do more testing, etc to prepare for “commercialization”…

» sounds good news
» anybody knows when it will be available, and does it mean that the lack of
» donor area will be solved?

» Available: now! But you can’t get it unless you’re part of the research
» project, I’m afraid… annoying, huh, that there’s a procedure RIGHT NOW
» you could be undergoing but it has to do more testing, etc to prepare for
» “commercialization”…
»
» » sounds good news
» » anybody knows when it will be available, and does it mean that the lack
» of
» » donor area will be solved?

i know the janitor at ICX. he has inside secret information. i can sneak five of you guys in to be tested with HM. i’ll need you guys to wire me about $10k each. remember. this is top secret sh*t man. if you want HM I can hook you up. I just had dinner with Kemp and his mistress the other night. He said not only does HM work like a charm, but he’s thinking about giving it away for free for the first 2 years since we’ve been deprived of a social life for so long. you have to at least be a NW3 though.

All jokes aside,they should treat burnt & butchered patients first then worry about guys who are just balding.