Dr. Cole

Dr. Cole:

Your website states you provide online virtual consultations, but filling out the form and submitting photos results in automated response stating the only way to consult is by traveling to GA and visiting your clinic.

Do all your patients make a separate trip to GA to consult prior to making an appointment, traveling back home, and then returning to GA in order to get the procedure done?

Just curious. Thanks for your response, and take care.

» Dr. Cole:
»
» Your website states you provide online virtual consultations, but filling
» out the form and submitting photos results in automated response stating
» the only way to consult is by traveling to GA and visiting your clinic.
»
» Do all your patients make a separate trip to GA to consult prior to making
» an appointment, traveling back home, and then returning to GA in order to
» get the procedure done?
»
» Just curious. Thanks for your response, and take care.

This guy 2sar in another thread below said he only had virtual online consultation and met with Dr. Wong the very first time the day before the surgery, in my opinion you have to have a lot of faith in the doctor to do that, I am not sure if I would just rely on an online consultation to make a decision that will affect the rest of my life, .

» Dr. Cole:
»
» Your website states you provide online virtual consultations, but filling
» out the form and submitting photos results in automated response stating
» the only way to consult is by traveling to GA and visiting your clinic.
»
» Do all your patients make a separate trip to GA to consult prior to making
» an appointment, traveling back home, and then returning to GA in order to
» get the procedure done?
»
» Just curious. Thanks for your response, and take care.

Sorry for the delayed response. Dr. Cole has actually been out of the country for the past couple weeks and will be returning Monday.

We do offer virtual consultations which, as you described, entails filling out information about your age, hair characteristics, family history of hair loss, desired results, etc., as well as submitting photos. This information is then submitted to Dr. Cole for review, at which point he will make a recommendation for you. If you appear to be a good candidate for hair transplant surgery, he will give you a close approximation of how many grafts you will need. However, as I mentioned, Dr. Cole is currently out of the country so his recommendations may be a bit delayed at this time.

The majority of our patients travel from out of the state or country and, therefore, many elect to just have the virtual consultation before scheduling a procedure. As garyg pointed out, this is clearly not ideal but it saves them the travel time and expenses of making multiple visits to Atlanta. Dr. Cole makes time to meet with these patients the night before, or morning of, surgery to answer any additional questions they may have.

If, for whatever reason, you haven’t yet gotten a response regarding the online consult info your filled out, feel free to email me directly and I’ll be sure to get your information directly to Dr. Cole!

Hi James Bond,
I was concerned from what you said so i went ahead and tested the virtual consultation link twice and this is what it says when you complete the from:

Can you please point me to where you had this issue with the virtual consultation page?