Dr cole

Hello Dr Cole, My question fo you is if do you have a mimimum for what you would charge for a small session of say a hundred body hair grafts,or whould you still charge by the graft for such a small session,hairsite said that some doctors had a mimimum that they charge.

Nate, can you email me at hairsite@aol.com ? I will have someone from Dr. Cole’s clinic contact you directly. I don’t think he has a minimum charge but I might be wrong.

Regards,

Absolutely…we perform a test session that is a very good way to ease your concerns and give you an idea of what effect the Hair transplant will have on the rest of the scalp before you decide to go ahead with another session. Please contact our office for more details.

Regards,

Thanks hairsite and i will do that but first i have to decide for sure if im going to go back for repair or not, it is very hard for me to make that move again,going to brandy has made it so very hard for me to trust again, i am so afraid it would just be more of the same,i have heard a lot of postive things about DR Cole and i don’t feel he would be like brandy, but anyway im sure that anyone who has received a bad result can understand how im feeling,i know i will make a decision very soon within the next few months.

» Thanks hairsite and i will do that but first i have to decide for sure if
» im going to go back for repair or not, it is very hard for me to make that
» move again,going to brandy has made it so very hard for me to trust again,
» i am so afraid it would just be more of the same,i have heard a lot of
» postive things about DR Cole and i don’t feel he would be like brandy, but
» anyway im sure that anyone who has received a bad result can understand how
» im feeling,i know i will make a decision very soon within the next few
» months.

nate,

Honestly, I dont think I have seen better repair results than these repairs posted by CIT.

“speechless”

» » Thanks hairsite and i will do that but first i have to decide for sure
» if
» » im going to go back for repair or not, it is very hard for me to make
» that
» » move again,going to brandy has made it so very hard for me to trust
» again,
» » i am so afraid it would just be more of the same,i have heard a lot of
» » postive things about DR Cole and i don’t feel he would be like brandy,
» but
» » anyway im sure that anyone who has received a bad result can understand
» how
» » im feeling,i know i will make a decision very soon within the next few
» » months.
»
» nate,
»
» Honestly, I dont think I have seen better repair results than these
» repairs posted by CIT.
»
» “speechless”
»
»
»
»
» I think that all clinics offering especially body hair should have a cheap test session for all patients so they can see the affects.
»
» —
»
»
» —