Dr. Cole: brand new power extractor for FUE/CIT hair transplant

By the way i’m serious, I want to bet that I dont work, or have ever worked for any docs ever. let me know if you have £350k to put down.

I had my repair op’s with Dr Bisanga by the way, if you dont want to bet, then shut up and dont jump to the wrong conclusions.

» No Comparison, Dr Fellers tool is way better.

The two tools are very different. Dr. Cole’s extractor is connected to a touch-screen monitor and allows the user to completely control the speed, rotation, oscillation, etc. As far as I know, there are no other mechanical extractors out there that allow the user to custom-fit the device to each patient’s individual skin/hair characteristics and needs. Dr. Cole’s device can also extract over 2,000 grafts an hour. I’m not sure at what rate Feller’s tool can extract but I know the similar Harris SAFE system is limited to 700-900 per hour. Dr. Cole’s transection rate using his extractor is also the lowest (by far) of any mechanical extractor on the market, at 3.4%. Many users of other tools have not even reported their transection rates. I’m not sure what you’re basing your conclusion that another tool is better on (maybe the picture?) but you are certainly entitled to your own opinion. :wink:

At least yours is an informative post, rather than what the last poster posted.

I dont think speed is the best thing for these procedures though, unless this is actually bringing down your costs per graft? Otherwise i’d rather just stick with docs using the manual punch on me.

» I am willing to bet sparky is a paid poster for one of the doctors. :wink:
»
» » No Comparison, Dr Fellers tool is way better.

Damrak is right on, how can anyone just post a pic and say this is a better tool, no proof no nothing, a serious poster would never do that.

Your just as much of an idiot as him then

I’ve made over 1400 posts on <> and over 300 on <>, the reason i dont post on here much is because of the dodgy tactics used when Hairsite doesnt like people posting bad results from certain high profile doctors.

Not everyone is a shill. Anyway, I couldnt care less what you think because you are just a name on my screen and nothing else.

» Your just as much of an idiot as him then

See, you couldn’t even answer a simple question, you posted a fancy pic and said there, this is a better tool, but WHY? You couldn’t backup your cliam and now you want to weasel your way out of this, coward!

What do you think i’m weaseling my way out of? And do you think if I was a shill i’d still be here? no, they always dissapear, i’m still here.

I’m trying to see if this wonderful device will make the cost of an HT go down, otherwise whats the point, i’d rather my doc took his time.

Dr Cole quoted me $12,000 to remove 400 misangled grafts and I got it done for £3k in brussles, and he wasnt even going to re-implant them for this, so this is why i want to know if this faster way of extracting will drop the price like it should.

A name on a screen calling me a coward means nothing to me, you basically dont exist, an automated reply service could say the same things that you are.

By the way, anyone who knows anything about the HT industry, knows that Spex is Dr Fellers patient co-ordinator, so who are you claiming I work for? You dont know do you, your just trying to be clever and your not doing that very well.

I’ve got no evidence to show that Dr Fellers tool is better, I thought it was a better tool and like someone else said i’m entitled to my opinion, end of.

» I’ve made over 1400 posts on Hair Translplant Network and over 300 on
» Hairloss Experiences, the reason i dont post on here much is because of the
» dodgy tactics used when Hairsite doesnt like people posting bad results
» from certain high profile doctors.
»
» Not everyone is a shill. Anyway, I couldnt care less what you think
» because you are just a name on my screen and nothing else.

1400 posts? Enough said. Who has the time to make 1400 posts unless he is getting paid to do so?

Your a douche.

Some of the guys on there have made 3k posts and they dont work for anyone, I dont work for anyone, take me up on your bet if your so sure.

And fyi, I’ve made that many posts trying to help people but your beyond that, at least I know i’ve stopped a lot of people from getting butchered, but you dont care about that, you know your wrong and just wont admit it. I’ll leave this thread now, and wont be reading anymore of your dumb comments, because its going nowhere and you made it about something else, rather than the fue tool it was supposed to be about.

Mids Finger.

» And fyi, I’ve made that many posts trying to help people but your beyond
» that, at least I know i’ve stopped a lot of people from getting butchered,
» but you dont care about that, you know your wrong and just wont admit it.
» I’ll leave this thread now, and wont be reading anymore of your dumb
» comments, because its going nowhere and you made it about something else,
» rather than the fue tool it was supposed to be about.
»
» Mids Finger.

Who are you trying to fool? You are not helping anyone; you are helping your wallet $$$$, and when you were caught with your foot in your mouth, all you did was name calling, it shows a lot about your personality, I would not take advice from a character like you, no way.

» By the way, anyone who knows anything about the HT industry, knows that
» Spex is Dr Fellers patient co-ordinator, so who are you claiming I work
» for? You dont know do you, your just trying to be clever and your not doing
» that very well.
»
» I’ve got no evidence to show that Dr Fellers tool is better, I thought it
» was a better tool and like someone else said i’m entitled to my opinion,
» end of.

Yes we are all entitled to our own opinion, I would like to know what was going through your head when you formed the opinion that Feller’s tool is way better? There must be a reason why you feel so strongly that Feller’s tool is far superior.

He didn’t just call you idiot, don’t forget the offensive gesture , from Sparky to you :slight_smile:

» I’ve got no evidence to show that Dr Fellers tool is better, I thought it
» was a better tool and like someone else said i’m entitled to my opinion,
» end of.

Ohh, you THOUGHT Feller’s tool was better. Well, that’s different. And here I assumed you didn’t have any reason for saying Feller’s tool is better! It’s because you thought it! I think we owe you an apology. I think we just assumed you were making a baseless claim that had no evidence to support it. Now that I know you thought it (and, of course, have the right to have an opinion), I’m with you. Feller’s tool is clearly superior. Because you thought it was.

lol

C’mon, man. You have to see that your post was pointless. You seem angry at Cole about his quoted cost for your repair work (and it does sound crazy expensive to me, so we agree on that point!). Isn’t it likely that your anger has more to do with your preference for Feller’s instrument?

» » I’ve got no evidence to show that Dr Fellers tool is better, I thought
» it
» » was a better tool and like someone else said i’m entitled to my
» opinion,
» » end of.
»
» Ohh, you THOUGHT Feller’s tool was better. Well, that’s different. And
» here I assumed you didn’t have any reason for saying Feller’s tool is
» better! It’s because you thought it! I think we owe you an apology.
» I think we just assumed you were making a baseless claim that had no
» evidence to support it. Now that I know you thought it (and, of
» course, have the right to have an opinion), I’m with you. Feller’s tool is
» clearly superior. Because you thought it was.
»
» lol
»
» C’mon, man. You have to see that your post was pointless. You seem angry
» at Cole about his quoted cost for your repair work (and it does sound crazy
» expensive to me, so we agree on that point!). Isn’t it likely that your
» anger has more to do with your preference for Feller’s instrument?

LOL, who knew an innocent comment could blow up in his face like this.

» By the way, anyone who knows anything about the HT industry, knows that
» Spex is Dr Fellers patient co-ordinator, so who are you claiming I work
» for? You dont know do you, your just trying to be clever and your not doing
» that very well.
»

Who the hell cares who’s paying Spex’s bills and who says Feller can only have 1 and only 1 patient coordinator? Are you seriously that stupid? Did someone give you a hair transplant handbook that says every doctor is only allowed 1 patient coordinator? You made a fool of yourself each time you opened your mouth.

As a practising technician in a FUE only hair transplant clinic I don’t see how a mechanised punch improves quality of harvest or resultant yield.

What you may not realise is that in any donor tissue area the direction of growth of follicular units constantly change from one to the next. Thus repeated punches in the same plane without the manual quality control checking possible with non mechanised FUE extraction will surely result in poorer quality damaged graft tissue. Donor tissue is precious so I would suggest that people consider long and hard before under going mechanised FUE until proven.

If you want cheap FUE just come to Asia and get FUE for the price of FUT in the west :slight_smile: