Dr Bisanga 2620 FUE 0-6 Months Post Op Growth Rate

Here is another FUE case from Dr. B, up to 6 months progression and I will be able to update future improvements over the next 6 months, also the patient will be taking better hair line pictures and a video.

The pictures we have are from his initial consultation and then pre op on the day, 1st and 2nd days of his procedure then post op healing and then 3,4 and 6 months post op. The idea was to rebuild his hair line and increase density within the frontal area with a natural looking coverage, also to preserve FUE grafts for the future as he is well aware this is the first step.

(Post Op pics taken by the patient)

The hairs per graft count I will update next week, sorry do not have to hand.

I’ll post a compilation soon of a very small summary of around 20 FUE cases from Dr. Bisanga because there seems to be a deficiency at present.

PRE OP

1ST & FINAL DAY POST OP 2620 FUE

2 WEEKS POST OP

3 & 4 MONTHS POST OP

SIX MONTHS POST OP

I want to see his hair combed back exposing the hairline.

click PLAY button to watch video
1_file39.flv

You call that a video? This is just still images being zoomed in and out, misleading!

» You call that a video? This is just still images being zoomed in and out,
» misleading!

Why not watch the entire video before making sweeping and incorrect statements and judgements; it starts with the stills and then plays the video of 4,5 and 6 months regrowth and him combing his hair. Patience is a virtue I guess some have got more than others.

Hair per graft count as promised:

1 Hair: 870 2 Hair: 1293 3 Hair: 457

Dense natural result, it’s good to see the comb come out at the end of the video, it gives a great insight as to what it looks like.

» Dense natural result, it’s good to see the comb come out at the end of the
» video, it gives a great insight as to what it looks like.

A video as we have shown here will always help to show a result, especially when combing through the hair.

An important factor to consider is the hair count 1 Hair: 870 2 Hair: 1293 3 Hair: 457 , relatively low here on average considering the coverage he was able to achieve. When placing within existing hair, and frankly this patients native hair was very weak so it was mostly ignored the distribution is very important. When having a touch up to a hair line or to add density within hair the concern is obviously what happens when this falls out; something that our patient will not need to be concerned about.

Very nice result! Keep up the good work!

I see that a lot of the donor grafts were taken from above the safe zone, aren’t you worried that he may become a norwood 6 one day?

You took out 2600 already, how many more grafts do you think you can get from his donor?

» An important factor to consider is the hair count 1 Hair: 870 2 Hair: 1293
» 3 Hair: 457 ,

Can you confirm this? These are original 1 hair, 2-hair, 3-hair units that were extracted from the donor, it’s not like Dr. Bisanga put together 2 individual singles to make it a 2-hair graft or put together 3 individual singles to make it a 3-hair graft. You know what I mean?

» I see that a lot of the donor grafts were taken from above the safe zone,
» aren’t you worried that he may become a norwood 6 one day?

Hi readyfreddy,

A safe zone is subjective to the individual, as far as Dr. B was/is concerned after examining the donor and history he did not take grafts out of the safe zone with this patient, the extraction zone is relatively low anyway. He has already a clear demarcation line between the donor area and the recipient with the pattern of a NW 5 potential, no miniaturisation in or above the extraction area and no family history on the maternal or paternal sides above about a NW4V. With the extraction pattern you see in the intra op pictures that will be well well below any potential further loss for this patient.

“You took out 2600 already, how many more grafts do you think you can get from his donor?”

Hi helpmeout,

Maybe it’s just the way you have written it but it seems you are implying we have taken so many from his donor, maybe just the way it’s written. The 2600 extracted managed to cover a decent area, not to dissimilar to an area that can require 3000 or abouts. I will confirm properly for you but from memory of his donor and doc’s notes he will have approximaelty another 2500-3000 able to be removed without over harvesting; but I will confirm.

"Can you confirm this? These are original 1 hair, 2-hair, 3-hair units that were extracted from the donor, it’s not like Dr. Bisanga put together 2 individual singles to make it a 2-hair graft or put together 3 individual singles to make it a 3-hair graft. You know what I mean? "

Hi stitchmeup,

Yes, these figures are how they were extracted from his donor, natural FU, not taken and split or added together or removed more than one with a single extraction, just the natural FU’s removed how they sat in the donor prior to harvesting.

» You took out 2600 already, how many more grafts do you think you can get
» from his donor?

Hi helpmeout,

After looking at his notes we can say in the region of 2500 plus with FUE could still be removed without over harvesting his donor (that being only taking up to 30% per cm2) Obviously after he would rely on Strip to continue his quest, and meds obviously.

All the best,

Phil

12 Months Update Pictures taken by patient

Close Up Shots