Dr Bisanga 2100 FUE 0-11 Months, "Cow Lick" Hair Line

Dr Christian Bisanga- BHR Clinic
Technique FUE
Graft # 2100

Here we have a Dr B case now 11 months post op, 2100 FUE to rebuild the hair line and behind. You may notice the natural hair has a “cow lick” and this was important to follow, not just for cosmetic reasons to keep but because it was “part” of the person, his identity; ask a good tech, a nightmare to place.

I have collaged pre op, post op and 11 months post op;

So natural, good work.

Did he specifically request to have the cowlick ?

man that looks amazing, most doctors won’t even bother to rebuild a cowlick for him

Brilliant! First time I see that from a hair transplant, what about if someone wasn’t born with one, can you give someone a cow lick if he wasn’t born with one?

I´m just wondering why always “after” pictures are always taken with less light than before… je je je, we all know why isn´t it?

» I´m just wondering why always “after” pictures are always taken with less
» light than before… je je je, we all know why isn´t it?

It looks fine to me or it would be nice to add a video

» Did he specifically request to have the cowlick ?

Thanks for all your comments, I am trying to find a close up of the immediately post op to show the placement of the cows lick.

Hi, fastforward,

He had the remains of his natural cows lick, and wanted to keep it, so we rebuilt around the existing remains when designing the hair line.

» I´m just wondering why always “after” pictures are always taken with less
» light than before… je je je, we all know why isn´t it?

You can get a pretty good idea the work is good, that said more pics and different angles can’t hurt, it’s not every day we see a HT-cowlick

» You can get a pretty good idea the work is good, that said more pics and
» different angles can’t hurt, it’s not every day we see a HT-cowlick

Closer views of the hair line and placement of the hair line;

instant gratification, i just made my post a minute ago :slight_smile:

Probably I have been missuntderstood, what I mean not for this post, for all post, that please use same light and places for the after & before pictures.

» instant gratification, i just made my post a minute ago :slight_smile: