Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi of Alvi Armani performing a Hair Restoration procedure (photos)

Hi Everyone,

I have been posting Alvi Armani and Dr. Baubac’s hair restoration results for years. I thought you would like to take a look at him performing a procedure along with the team.

Alvi Armani takes great pride in ensuring that each donor follicle is perfectly placed, bringing together a complete unit of natural flowing hair. The strategic positioning of hair to match each patient’s individual, natural growth pattern is a key factor in achieving a truly undetectable result of FUE hair transplant.

Our surgical staff is composed of dedicated technicians that are hand-picked and personally trained by Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi, guaranteeing that each patient’s grafts are handled with the utmost care to ensure that every patient achieves the results that have made Alvi Armani leaders in the FUE hair transplant industry.

It is great seeing him work. I’ve actually met him before at his office in LA and had a good discussion with him. He is a great guy and explains/answers in great detail. Does great work too.

@SeanFUE one thing I do like about Dr. B is that his work is not as aggressive as the good old Dr. Armani. You don’t see those helmet hairlines from Dr. B. It may not create as dramatic a result as Dr. Armani’s style but I think it is in the best interest of the patients to show a little more forehead.

@SeanFUE

Thanks for the comment guys. People enjoy the consultation process with Dr. Baubac. He is very good at relating with patient’s.

Thanks Helpmeout. Everyone has their preference. Dr. Armani did my hairline and I am still very happy with it almost 10 years later:

My Alvi Armani Hairline