Dr Arvind your website has a virus!

Hello there,

I think Dr A website has a virus. Every time I try to download pictures or videos my antivirus program give me warnings about the presence of a virus. I tried to take a look at the same pictures with another PC, same story.

Dr A I would like to take this opportunity to ask you a couple of questions.

Yesterday I had another look (before the virus came on) at your Before and After pictures. I have to admit I was too quick in dismissing your hairline work. I have seen some very fine jobs.

Now I’m seriously considering to have my first ever transplant done at your clinic.

I took some pictures that I will send tomorrow to have an online consultation. There are however some questions that are of crucial importance to me. I am 28 a norwood 6 and probably need 5/6000 grafts to achieve a decent result. I would prefer not to have STRIP performed on me. IF I go FUE (FUSE) How long will it take to get that amount of grafts?

Suppose that I’m going to stay in New Dheli for a week. Would that be long enough? Or do I need to do this gradually?

You see, for me it’s paramount to be able to get as many grafts as possible this year as I will be free of working commitments. Given that your clinic isn’t exactly near to my location (UK) I was wondering if that amount of grafts could be transplanted in a single session (by this I mean several procedures performed in a short period of time).

Another crucial question. Rumours has it that your clinic will be ‘sold out’ for the next couple of months. I am planning to have my HT not later than MAY or June at the very latest.

Have you got any availability for that period?

Sorry for writing this on the board but I did not trust your website to send the email (because of the virus)

Kind regards

I feel for you man, you are only 28 and a norwood 6 already. What products had you tried in the past?

Thanks Ipod your comment is very welcome.

Well let’s see … in the past I tried minoxidil with mediocre results a also was on propecia for a year but did’t like the side effects.

In a nutshell I did not see very much of an improvement after having used these products.

You are right! being so young and bald sucks big time. Keep in mind that I started balding very early and by early I mean 18!!!

I don’t mind being bald per se the problem is that my facial features just don’t go with baldness. I have friends that look great and are norwood 5. In my opinion if you have a strong jaw and a big head you can get away with it.

Unfortunately this is not my case. So her I am ten years after ready to do something about it. I just hope it won’t be a waste of money.

» Unfortunately this is not my case. So her I am ten years after ready to do
» something about it. I just hope it won’t be a waste of money.

Just make sure you don’t start something you can’t (or won’t) finish. You might have to accept the fact that you might be headed for trouble by starting off. As a NW6, I think you have many options and good ones for achieving a certain look depending upon your scalp, body and beard hair.

My concern is that might you be headed for NW7 is you are a true NW6 even after using these products?

Thanks for your imput Checkingin,

Well, you are absolutely spot on in everithing you say. I am not looking for teenage like density or coverage, I would be very happy to have my frontal third done and leaving the crown like it is.

I stopped using propecia and minoxidil 4 years ago. My hair loss seems to have stabilized a bit. The plan would be to have an HT that will keep into consideration further hairloss. If it buys me 5 years or more I would be pretty happy with that. Who knows by that time a definetive cure might have already hit the market.

I can’t post my pictures with that virus hanging loose. It would be highly appreciated if you could something about that.

Thank you

Reality check: I have never seen a decent 5/6000 fue result on a class 6. Do yourself a favor, take a look at the new Dr.Woods thread. That guy is a norwood 6 with 8500 grafts.

I think that before dispensing such wise advices one should do his homework.

That guy received mostly Body hair. Very fine body hair.

Think before you post.

» I think that before dispensing such wise advices one should do his
» homework.
»
» That guy received mostly Body hair. Very fine body hair.
»
» Think before you post.

How about go to his website and let me know if you find any results with 5/6000 grafts using donor from scalp hair? Let me see if you find any and what they look like.

» How about go to his website and let me know if you find any results with
» 5/6000 grafts using donor from scalp hair? Let me see if you find any and
» what they look like.

Are you saying that 8K plus grafts wont do anything for the norwood 5 and up guys?

click the link below to see a phenomenal case. this guy went from bald to rock star:

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-13566.html

Dear piperz,
You may send your pictures direct to hairadvise101@yahoo.com or poswalarvind@yahoo.co.in . You do not need to send pictures through the site.

Our webmaster is on vacation. Once he returns, I will have him scan the website for viruses.

5/6000 grafts usually take 5 to 6 consecutive days.
Yes, it is possible to perform larger sessions in one visit.

Regards,
Dr. A

wassup is a hybrid, he had strip done.

» » How about go to his website and let me know if you find any results with
» » 5/6000 grafts using donor from scalp hair? Let me see if you find any
» and
» » what they look like.
»
»
» Are you saying that 8K plus grafts wont do anything for the norwood 5 and
» up guys?
»