Dr. Arvind Poswal gets tricopigmentation done - Dr. A\'s Clinic

Dr. Arvind I would love to see the safety papers that were approved by so called competent regulatory bodies, please post them.

btw, am very glad your wife finally let you post :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Dr. Arvind[/postedby]

1. How does the ink disappear? it has been discussed over and over again in the forum the truth is that nobody really knows for sure.

a) Wrong - The pigment particles are enveloped by macrophages that take them to the lymph node.
b) Contextualy wrong because, even in permanent pigments, the smaller particles are similarly disposed off by the macrophages (that is the reason the color of the tattoo changes). If readers wish I can elaborate on this further and those who have got tattoos done can vouch for it.

[/quote]

I have said this before and I will say this again, that is just a hypothesis !!!

Com’on, you are a doctor, you should know better.

[quote]
btw, am very glad your wife finally let you post :-P[/quote]

:slight_smile: Been married for 20 years…you have to learn as a husband where your limits are and then not cross them :slight_smile:

[quote]

[postedby]Originally Posted by Dr. Arvind[/postedby]

:slight_smile: Been married for 20 years…you have to learn as a husband where your limits are and then not cross them :-)[/quote]

A happy wife is a happy life.

1. How does the ink disappear? it has been discussed over and over again in the forum the truth is that nobody really knows for sure.

a) Wrong - The pigment particles are enveloped by macrophages that take them to the lymph node.
b) Contextualy wrong because, even in permanent pigments, the smaller particles are similarly disposed off by the macrophages (that is the reason the color of the tattoo changes). If readers wish I can elaborate on this further and those who have got tattoos done can vouch for it.

[postedby]Originally Posted by helpmeout[/postedby]

I have said this before and I will say this again, that is just a hypothesis !!!

Com’on, you are a doctor, you should know better.[/quote]
Dear helpmeout,
This is not hypothetical.
This is what happens.
Regards,
Dr. A

[quote]

:slight_smile: Been married for 20 years…you have to learn as a husband where your limits are and then not cross them :slight_smile:

[postedby]Originally Posted by chris[/postedby]

A happy wife is a happy life.[/quote]

:slight_smile:

[quote]Dr Arvind, You seem to have taken the opportunity to be the English speaking voice of Milena Lardi and benefiting not only through your own practice but through Licensee sales…

http://fusehair.com/hair-pigmentation/

Tricopigmentation Sub Licensee (Exclusive) :
Please fill in the below form and we will contact you shortly with more information. (Please note that non doctors are also eligible for training & sub licence )

[/quote]

Dear ObamamanIsStevieDee,
Please take note that I promote a treatment I have personally explored and know to be helpful and without harm for people suffering from hairloss.
And I do not hide that as you have illustrated yourself…the information is on my website.

Did you ever find me advocating acell or ARTAS or stem cell etc?

The day I do will be when I know they are worth it in my honest opinion. Till then my silence is enough.

Regards,
Dr. A

[quote]

[postedby]Originally Posted by chris[/postedby]

A happy wife is a happy life.[/quote]

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

[postedby]Originally Posted by helpmeout[/postedby]

Com’on, you are a doctor, you should know better.

Dear helpmeout,
This is not hypothetical.
This is what happens.
Regards,
Dr. A[/quote]

Dr. Arvind how you do you this is what actually happens? Have you seen proof, clinical studies? Please post.

Dear readers and fellow ht doctors,
After having the tricopigmetation tattoo done on my arm, I received a lot of queries from friends, dermatologists and patients. I made a short list of the main queries. I was amazed that many of those queries did not even feature on the forums. But they are real queries that I feel I can answer based on my personal experience.

I will list some of the queries and post pictures. I was surprised myself when I saw the progress in a zoomed in version myself. Its amazing.

[postedby]Originally Posted by NeverAgain[/postedby]

I am pretty sure you are dealing with a more sophisticated crowd here and that’s why you are not getting that many questions from the forum, let me take a wild guess about the type of questions you have received,

1. is it painful? To me, I don’t care and I think others feel the same too, I am sure it is less painful than getting a strip hair transplant,

2. did you bleed? yes but not as bad as a hair transplant, I have seen pictures posted here that there is minor bleeding so I already know what it looks like after the surgery.

3. when can you return to work? approx 1-2 week or even sooner depending on how much work you are getting done.

4. post op care? minimal, maybe pain killer if necessary, and anti biotics if worried about infection. Not much different from a regular hair transplant.

5. bandages? not necessary,

6. maintenance? We already know it is temporary so yes of course we have to go back for touch up.

7. Can I get a hair transplant later? of course, it is temporary so why not?

8. is the ink safe? well nobody really knows for sure what the ink will do to our body long term.

9. How does the ink disappear? it has been discussed over and over again in the forum the truth is that nobody really knows for sure.

10. cost? depends on how big an area and where in the world you are getting the work done.

Have I missed any?

Yes, you have missed some crucial ones and most of the answers that you gave are wrong.[/quote]

Dr A, I read your answers, you are saying most of his answers are wrong just so that you can “appear” to be right.

[quote]

Yes, you have missed some crucial ones and most of the answers that you gave are wrong.

[postedby]Originally Posted by hair101[/postedby]

Dr A, I read your answers, you are saying most of his answers are wrong just so that you can “appear” to be right.[/quote]

Well he is a doctor, he has to protect his ego :slight_smile:

I always enjoy a healthy debate but I don’t have time for that these days.

Dr. Arvind first you said you were surprised nobody raised any questions in the forum about tricopigmentation, now we raised all kinds of questions but we are not getting any answers. :frowning:

The bottom row still looks very black to me.

A good little study on why this procedure is a bad idea IMO.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by ObamamanIsStevieDee[/postedby]
The bottom row still looks very black to me.

A good little study on why this procedure is a bad idea IMO.[/quote]

This is as transparent a study as can be on the subject of disappearance of the pigments in tricopigmentation.
Please note that each row has a different pigment.
I have yet to find a patient who has been dissatisfied with this procedure. So may I request you to elucidate your comments so I can answer your queries/doubts.

Regards,
Dr. A