Dr Armani

Now that Armani does FUE BHT I’m really interested. Does anyone know how much a 4000 graft procedure(s) costs?

Hello superfly,

You definitely picked the right clinic for your procedure. I had my procedure done last month on May 23rd at the Armani Clinic in Toronto. My experience with Dr. Sara Armani and everyone at the clinic was excellent. My procedure went very well I had 3552 FUE grafts transplanted to zones 1&2 with the main focus on reconstructing the hairline. I will be going in for my 2nd procedure in 2 month for 3448 FUE grafts for zones 2&3…I am very satisfied! Keep in mind that I will soon be posting my before and after procedure pics and also I will be posting updates on month to month basis. Please let me know if you have any questions…

As far as pricing goes, I was dealing with Shane and he will do his best to make everything possible for you so give him a call and see what can do for you as far as pricing etc… Shane O’Quinn
Cell- +1 (613) 882-3563
Telephone (toll free): 1-800-365-6220
Email: soquinn@alviarmani.com

Thank you,

Rami

Session -1- 3552 FUE grafts
Propecia 1x daily
Minoxidil 2x daily
Saw Palmetto 2x daily
Multi Vitamin 2x daily

Thank you for the response,

However, I haven’t made a decision. Secondly, I called and Armani does NOT offer BHT. So he’s out of the question for me. Dr. Umar and Woods are looking more attractive. But it’s going to be at least another 6-10 months before I have time for the procedure, so I have plenty of time to ponder my options. I think I’m an NW4 headed for an NW6, but the propecia–which I just started taking—has stopped the loss. I have great, thick body hair and my skin is that of an Italian, so I think I’m an excellent BHT candidate. I wonder about Jones & Cole, though?

If you have a good donor area on the back of your head. My opinion, I highly recommend FUE and you will have a lot better results than the BHT. What you can do since you still have time to think about your options is email Armani pictures of your donor area and they will decide whether you’re a good candidate or not…but deffinetly consider FUE. Painless, scar less and heals quite fast.

» If you have a good donor area on the back of your head. My opinion, I
» highly recommend FUE and you will have a lot better results than the BHT.
» What you can do since you still have time to think about your options is
» email Armani pictures of your donor area and they will decide whether
» you’re a good candidate or not…but deffinetly consider FUE. Painless,
» scar less and heals quite fast.

I plan on doing both, and the BHT needs to be as scarless as possible. I now the limits of my donor area. FUE and BHT aren’t mutually exclusive options. Again, I thank you

» Thank you for the response,
»
»
» However, I haven’t made a decision. Secondly, I called and Armani does
» NOT offer BHT. So he’s out of the question for me. Dr. Umar and Woods are
» looking more attractive. But it’s going to be at least another 6-10 months
» before I have time for the procedure, so I have plenty of time to ponder my
» options. I think I’m an NW4 headed for an NW6, but the propecia–which I
» just started taking—has stopped the loss. I have great, thick body hair
» and my skin is that of an Italian, so I think I’m an excellent BHT
» candidate. I wonder about Jones & Cole, though?

I wonder why he doesn’t offer BHT, almost all fue doctors do bht as well.

Perhaps he’s not convinced of its reliability.