Dr Armani or Dr Cole

Hello,
I am 39 and looking to get some professional advice about using these two Docs for repairs. Besides price Do these doc’s differ that much in quality of procedure for repairs?

I have had a personal consult with Cole and liked him. I just don’t see the hairlines that Armani does on Cole’s site. And Armani seems to have better denisty. Just curious what you guys think . Thank You

3 sessions of minni’s micros
totalling 900 grafts Dr Brandy
Strip, ages 21 ,23,25

1 session of minni and micros
total 1500 grafts Dr True
Age 28

» Hello,
» I am 39 and looking to get some professional advice about using these two
» Docs for repairs. Besides price Do these doc’s differ that much in quality
» of procedure for repairs?
»
» I have had a personal consult with Cole and liked him. I just don’t see
» the hairlines that Armani does on Cole’s site. And Armani seems to have
» better denisty. Just curious what you guys think . Thank You
»
» 3 sessions of minni’s micros
» totalling 900 grafts Dr Brandy
» Strip, ages 21 ,23,25
»
» 1 session of minni and micros
» total 1500 grafts Dr True
» Age 28

From the research that I have done over the last few years, I am sure that if it is repair you are after you can not go wrong with Dr Cole - he has a great many examples of repair work on his website and I would hazard a guess that he is probably one of the most experienced physicians around for repair work.

Forgive me if I am wrong but I have not seen any repair work from Dr Armani. Dr Armani is undoubtly a very skilled surgeon. Have you been in touch with him to ask him to put you in touch or show you some pictures of a repair patient?

The reason that you have not seen “Armani” hairlines on Coles site is because he does not routinely do them - he is a lot more conservative in his approach to hair restoration and would prefer to save grafts for the future. In my opinion his hairlines are natural and undetectable.

If it is an Armani hairline that you want then make sure you have a solid plan with your restoration ie finances and graft numbers for the look you want.

Maxwell.

» » Hello,
» » I am 39 and looking to get some professional advice about using these
» two
» » Docs for repairs. Besides price Do these doc’s differ that much in
» quality
» » of procedure for repairs?
» »
» » I have had a personal consult with Cole and liked him. I just don’t see
» » the hairlines that Armani does on Cole’s site. And Armani seems to have
» » better denisty. Just curious what you guys think . Thank You
» »
» » 3 sessions of minni’s micros
» » totalling 900 grafts Dr Brandy
» » Strip, ages 21 ,23,25
» »
» » 1 session of minni and micros
» » total 1500 grafts Dr True
» » Age 28
»
» From the research that I have done over the last few years, I am sure that
» if it is repair you are after you can not go wrong with Dr Cole - he has a
» great many examples of repair work on his website and I would hazard a
» guess that he is probably one of the most experienced physicians around
» for repair work.
»
» Forgive me if I am wrong but I have not seen any repair work from Dr
» Armani. Dr Armani is undoubtly a very skilled surgeon. Have you been in
» touch with him to ask him to put you in touch or show you some pictures of
» a repair patient?
»
» The reason that you have not seen “Armani” hairlines on Coles site is
» because he does not routinely do them - he is a lot more conservative in
» his approach to hair restoration and would prefer to save grafts for the
» future. In my opinion his hairlines are natural and undetectable.
»
» If it is an Armani hairline that you want then make sure you have a solid
» plan with your restoration ie finances and graft numbers for the look you
» want.
»
» Maxwell.

I dont think you can go wrong with either one of them. They are both highly skilled surgeons who both perform excellent repair work. If you havent seen any repair work you should email them and ask for some photos.

Every doctor has something different to offer. It really depends on what type of repair work you need. Both have good reputation in the business.

Are you able to upload your pics to the forum? This way we will have a better idea what type of repair work you need.

I can also locate some repair results from the archives to give you an idea what to expect.

I say definitely Cole.

» Hello,
» I am 39 and looking to get some professional advice about using these two
» Docs for repairs. Besides price Do these doc’s differ that much in quality
» of procedure for repairs?
»
» I have had a personal consult with Cole and liked him. I just don’t see
» the hairlines that Armani does on Cole’s site. And Armani seems to have
» better denisty. Just curious what you guys think . Thank You
»
» 3 sessions of minni’s micros
» totalling 900 grafts Dr Brandy
» Strip, ages 21 ,23,25
»
» 1 session of minni and micros
» total 1500 grafts Dr True
» Age 28

» I say definitely Cole.

I took a pic with a camera phone to give you a idea how bad my hairline looks, I really hate it and have been dealing with it for years,I Just been afraid to do something to correct it, The last two docs that worked on me left me with a sour taste. Just getting up the nerve to do something is a little hard too.

What did Dr. Cole recommend as a course of action to correct your hairline? Do you have ridging or pitting?

Several months back, I met DJ, who was considered one of the most challenging repair cases ever. He showed me his before photos. Horrible pitting and a blue scalp. He previously had a Brandy scalp lift and other work done by a doctor with a very poor reputation.

DJ told me he didn’t have a family history of hairloss in the back. Dr. Cole not only repaired the damage, but gave DJ a thick full NATURAL looking head of hair with a low hairline using scalp and body hair. DJ’s result is amazing. For whatever reason, DJ won’t post his result photos, but has met with many repair patients in person, including myself.

If you want to get fixed, go see Dr. Cole or Dr. Mwamba if you are in Europe.

» What did Dr. Cole recommend as a course of action to correct your hairline?
» Do you have ridging or pitting?
»
» Several months back, I met DJ, who was considered one of the most
» challenging repair cases ever. He showed me his before photos. Horrible
» pitting and a blue scalp. He previously had a Brandy scalp lift and other
» work done by a doctor with a very poor reputation.
»
» DJ told me he didn’t have a family history of hairloss in the back. Dr.
» Cole not only repaired the damage, but gave DJ a thick full NATURAL
» looking head of hair with a low hairline using scalp and body hair. DJ’s
» result is amazing. For whatever reason, DJ won’t post his result photos,
» but has met with many repair patients in person, including myself.
»
» If you want to get fixed, go see Dr. Cole or Dr. Mwamba if you are in
» Europe.

Dr. Cole told me basically the work i had done was horrible and i had poor denisty also for the amount of graphs i had transplanted. He told me that it is possible i have bad soil.

I have no pits,ridging. Just large minni graphs in my hairline (thank you Dr, Brandy) Dr. Cole said he would like to remove all the thick minnis and via FIT add 1,000 to 1,500 in my hailine

Did you decide to go for a repair or are you still waiting? Just curious, I thought about using Cole, but was getting too many bad vibes?

» What did Dr. Cole recommend as a course of action to correct your hairline?
» Do you have ridging or pitting?
»
» Several months back, I met DJ, who was considered one of the most
» challenging repair cases ever. He showed me his before photos. Horrible
» pitting and a blue scalp. He previously had a Brandy scalp lift and other
» work done by a doctor with a very poor reputation.
»
» DJ told me he didn’t have a family history of hairloss in the back. Dr.
» Cole not only repaired the damage, but gave DJ a thick full NATURAL
» looking head of hair with a low hairline using scalp and body hair. DJ’s
» result is amazing. For whatever reason, DJ won’t post his result photos,
» but has met with many repair patients in person, including myself.
»
» If you want to get fixed, go see Dr. Cole or Dr. Mwamba if you are in
» Europe.

topcat611 wrote:
“Did you decide to go for a repair or are you still waiting? Just curious, I thought about using Cole, but was getting too many bad vibes?”

I have had 3 surgeries with Dr. Cole since Dec. 05. I am very happy with my progress. The hair (95% body hair) Dr. Cole placed looks 100% natural and I have zero evidence of surgery in the donor areas.

Be aware that there are “snipers” in the forums that make untrue statements for personal reasons.

I agree… beware of paid posters of clinics too… not all of them but you can tell which ones have an overt biased agenda. Oh and beware of folks that post in lieu of free grafts.

In fact, I would just continue to read and read and the truth comes out eventually.:slight_smile:

“Oh and beware of folks
that post in the hope of free grafts.”

That’s me !!!

Oh now Marco… your not like that… How have you been by the way?:smiley:

Fixme, I had 2 surgeries with Dr. Armani. He is great. My first surgery was FUSS (strip) and my second was FUE. I have to say FUE was a lost easier to heal from than strip was. I’m nearly 2 1/2 months post op from my FUE surgery, so things will get exciting for me over the coming weeks. You can check out my blog on my signature link below. I’m enjoying life with hair, and I think that’s the ultimate goal with any HT.

I agree with Muscleboy!:wink:

» I agree with Muscleboy!:wink:

you should have consultations with both and see who fits your needs the best.

» » I agree with Muscleboy!:wink:
»
» you should have consultations with both and see who fits your needs the
» best.

I just got back a email from one of Armani Consultants. I sent them pics and description of my previous surgeries. I asked for pics of repair patients and how they would do my repair.If any of the large grafts in my hairline would be addressed.

What i recievce is a email stating nothing about repair nor the repair pics i asked for. All they say is 1950 grafts in zone 1 and 1000 in zone 2. Nothing how the repair if any would be done? I feel like i got a total 1 min look at my pics and email and a generalized answer . Oh yea and alot of $$$$$$

I might be overeacting but i would have had a little bit more info addressed about repairs. And honestly i was told by cole i don’t even have that much donor left. Just felt like a real Don’t give a shit answer…

Go with Cole. He’s a perfectionist and master of repair work. I believe his per-graft pricing is lower. He will perform your repair with your future in mind, rather than “front-loading” your grafts, which will undoubtedly look good to you when you look at yourself straight-on in the mirror, but future hair loss incorporating a “please-the-patient-for-a-time-technique/philosophy” may result in an unnatural island of hair in the front, as you age. If your donor becomes thinned or depleted, as it commonly does with age and you don’t have adequate body hair resources, you’re screwed.

You might as well send your pics to a couple of well known doctors that do repair… probably more reasonable in price. Dr. Cooley and Dr. Harris both do exceptional repair work. Dr. Cooley is located in South Carolina and Dr. Harris is in Denver, Colorado. They both have honest track records. Honest being the operative word now days.