» aggressive hairline because this is around the corner or I am working on
» the future of the hairloss industry.

»
» Regardless of whether or not he’s said it to you, reps of his clinic have
» said publicly that he’s “working on something.” And other people have come
» back from consultations reporting that he brought up the subject in regards
» to future donor hair needs.

EXACTLY!!

Furthermore, I submit any average HT doc can give you Armani results provided they show little regard for their patient’s, future, donor supply. You have to ask yourself why Armani’s results look so much better than those of other HT doctors… surely, he can’t be more competent than the entire HT community? and surely, he can’t be the sole custodian of a secret transplant formula unbeknownst to other surgeons.

NO. his results look great because he abuses donor supply. I have yet to see any other HT doctor load overwhelming amounts of grafts into the temples of a 20something patient. Other HT doctors understand the basic concept of ‘limited supply’; I think Armani missed that day of school. If one lost their temples in their early 20s there is little hope they can retain a thick NW0 hairline for the rest of their lives. period.

This entire thread leaves me wondering if Armani is merely an exceptional salesman or if his client base is mainly comprised of people oblivious to the stark realities of hairloss.

» Furthermore, I submit any average HT doc can give you Armani results
» provided they show little regard for their patient’s, future, donor
» supply.
You have to ask yourself why Armani’s results look so much
» better than those of other HT doctors… surely, he can’t be more competent
» than the entire HT community? and surely, he can’t be the sole custodian of
» a secret transplant formula unbeknownst to other surgeons.
»
» NO. his results look great because he abuses donor supply. I have yet to
» see any other HT doctor load overwhelming amounts of grafts into the
» temples of a 20something patient. Other HT doctors understand the basic
» concept of ‘limited supply’; I think Armani missed that day of school. If
» one lost their temples in their early 20s there is little hope they can
» retain a thick NW0 hairline for the rest of their lives. period.
»
» This entire thread leaves me wondering if Armani is merely an exceptional
» salesman or if his client base is mainly comprised of people oblivious to
» the stark realities of hairloss.

oh-oh i hope the usual shills dont come after you . this is their new playground lol

I give the doc credit for being gifted artistically.

His hairlines aren’t infallible but they’re pretty consistently among the best any HT surgeon produces. You may not get the best hairline you could have ever possibly had if you go to Armani, but it’s a safe bet that you’ll get a pretty darn good one.

I totally agree on the donor abuse though.

It’s partly just the fact that he consistently uses extremely aggressive cases to market his clinic.

But his recent FUE work seems extremely graft-reckless. Especially when you look at the results versus the donor supply used. He’s billed patients for 1000 grafts to do areas that I’m not sure you could even fit 600 dots with a felt marker.

And let’s not even get into these claims of 15,000-graft FUE donor areas. Insulting to the intelligence. (And it demonstrates a real lack of backbone when portions of the “respected” HT community let this stuff slide year after year.)

»
» EXACTLY!!
»
»
»
» NO. his results look great because he abuses donor supply. I have yet to
» see any other HT doctor load overwhelming amounts of grafts into the
» temples of a 20something patient. Other HT doctors understand the basic
» concept of ‘limited supply’; I think Armani missed that day of school. If
» one lost their temples in their early 20s there is little hope they can
» retain a thick NW0 hairline for the rest of their lives. period.
»
» This entire thread leaves me wondering if Armani is merely an exceptional
» salesman or if his client base is mainly comprised of people oblivious to
» the stark realities of hairloss.

There is nothing wrong with receiving 2000-2500 grafts into zone 1, the hairline, despite your balding pattern.

Most patients can achieve high density front, low density crown. A great hairline and a thinning crown with roughly 8,000 grafts. Of course hair characteristic play a role. If some patients want to thicken the crown more, it’s possible. We would just need to harvest additional grafts.

As an example:

• Zone 1: 2560
  • Zone 2: 1000
  • Zone 3: 2000
  • Zone 4: 2560

A total of 8120 grafts.

This leaves the patient with full coverage all the way back to the crown with a thick natural looking signature Dr. Armani hairline. No future hairloss cures are needed for Dr. Armani to restore a full head of hair. He has been doing it for years now and he’s been doing it better then anyone else.

I have to question some of the statements put out there in this thread. I will speak from my experience with Dr. Armani and will say that his ethics or the ethics of his clinic never came into question with me. I was told the truth from day one and was made completely aware of what the initial procedure entailed and the potential need for future procedure’s based on the progression of my hairloss. To say an “aggressive” HT is sold to potential patients based on future advances in the area of hair transplantation or a cure to hairloss just doesn’t make sense to me. Dr. Armani produces great results time and time again. With my HT I was interested in having the procedure to achieve fairly immediate results(within a year). If I was to wait around for a potential “cure” for hairloss I would still be miserable and without hair. I just don’t agree with some of the statements made here…

» There is nothing wrong with receiving 2000-2500 grafts into zone 1, the
» hairline, despite your balding pattern.
»
»
No future
» hairloss cures are needed for Dr. Armani to restore a full head of hair. He
» has been doing it for years now and he’s been doing it better then anyone
» else.

You should be banned from every hairloss forum on the internet for what you say!!!It is possible to restore a full head of hair with current treatments!!!There is nothing wrong with putting 2500 grafts on the hairline despite the balding pattern!!!

» » There is nothing wrong with receiving 2000-2500 grafts into zone 1, the
» » hairline, despite your balding pattern.
» »
» »
» No future
» » hairloss cures are needed for Dr. Armani to restore a full head of hair.
» He
» » has been doing it for years now and he’s been doing it better then
» anyone
» » else.
»
»
» You should be banned from every hairloss forum on the internet for what
» you say!!!It is possible to restore a full head of hair with current
» treatments!!!There is nothing wrong with putting 2500 grafts on the
» hairline despite the balding pattern!!!
»

This patient had ONLY 4,000 grafts, please look at the coverage he received. Now imagine if he had another 4,000 grafts. Of course a full result can be restored using 8,000 grafts. This is a perfect example.

Oh man, some of these comments take me back to another forum that imploded a short while ago. I see many positive things happening on this forum. I hope as a community we ignore some of the negativity in here and try to support and share our stories with each other.

I am a patient of Dr. Armani. He did not try to " lower my hair line" or put 3000 grafts into zone one. All Dr. Armani did for me was take me from a norwood 5 and give me a great looking head of hair, and for that I will always be greatfull to him He never mentioned anything to me about working on some formula that will regrow hair. He did mention to me that I should have a very nice result. He was wrong… I had an awesome result that has helped make my life better. I will try and put up a few pics this weekend.

MMAGUY:

This is really nothing new. I have been on these boards for a long time and have witnessed this time and again. Dr. Armani’s strip procedures caught the attention of everyone by his creation of hairlines that looked very natural and by using temple angle closure to seal the deal. His dectractors (usually jumping on the bandwagon initiated by competing surgeons) took a few excellent examples of his hairline work and assumed that he must be front-loading patients at the expense of their donor. These same detractors don’t know the first thing about his work and cannot string together any compelling arguments on their own. They take what others have said and attempt to portray themselves as original thinkers, which they are not. Then you see examples by other notable surgeons who work on patients such as Bobman who has had 14,000 grafts. You don’t see anyone complaining about that or stating that the surgeon created his results at the tragic expense of all of his donor. You know as well as I do that for every one youthful hairline created by Dr. Armani, there are 100 of his patients who did not have lowered hairlines and have achieved excellent results such as yours. You also know that Dr. Armani would not abide by the request for a lowered hairline by a patient who, in his expert opinion, could not support it with donor and the prospects of future hair loss. After reading some of the responses, a casual reader might jump to the conclusion that EVERY person with hair loss is doomed to be completely bald. This is certainly not the case for which blanket statements (a la James Bond) can be made.

MMAguy and jtelecom you guys are getting old and so does your act anyway this is the HM forum we dont buy transplants and we dont bother with the transplant section too much…so see ya

Glad to see that you think so highly of yourself even though most on this forum take your postings with a grain of salt. I have NEVER read one of your posts that even remotely gave me the impression that you possessed an ounce of intelligence. Why would you make unprovoked comments about his “aggressive” transplants (see your previous post) on the HM forum when you claim that it is not the place to talk about HT’s?

» Glad to see that you think so highly of yourself even though most on this
» forum take your postings with a grain of salt. I have NEVER read one of
» your posts that even remotely gave me the impression that you possessed an
» ounce of intelligence. Why would you make unprovoked comments about his
» “aggressive” transplants (see your previous post) on the HM forum when you
» claim that it is not the place to talk about HT’s?

Interestingly, I remember you implied we were simply jealous because we can’t afford transplants. That hardly struck me as an intelligent comment either.

Look, I really enjoy the Armani cheerleading section decided to visit us, poor, jealous saps over in the HM section; however, I don’t see anyone address the question at hand. Where’s that magical HM cure Armani mentioned? He said someone (not necessarily himself) would bring something to market in 18 months… and that was what? 6,7,8,9months ago?

» He said someone (not necessarily himself) would bring something
» to market in 18 months… and that was what? 6,7,8,9months ago?

So, I guess that you have 12, 11, 10, 9 months to go?

» » Glad to see that you think so highly of yourself even though most on
» this
» » forum take your postings with a grain of salt. I have NEVER read one of
» » your posts that even remotely gave me the impression that you possessed
» an
» » ounce of intelligence. Why would you make unprovoked comments about his
» » “aggressive” transplants (see your previous post) on the HM forum when
» you
» » claim that it is not the place to talk about HT’s?
»
» Interestingly, I remember you implied we were simply jealous because we
» can’t afford transplants. That hardly struck me as an intelligent comment
» either.
»
» Look, I really enjoy the Armani cheerleading section decided to visit us,
» poor, jealous saps over in the HM section; however, I don’t see anyone
» address the question at hand. Where’s that magical HM cure Armani
» mentioned? He said someone (not necessarily himself) would bring something
» to market in 18 months… and that was what? 6,7,8,9months ago?

Spot on rev - you are right!
why isn’t my original question being answered?
They talk the talk,but no backing up of it.
Hair transplant talk should be over on HT forum!

Jtelecom where are you coming up with your numbers from?
Bobman never had 14000 grafts. Unless he had another procedure I am unaware of. He has used max around 8000 grafts!
So don’ try and support Armani’s claims that you are able to harvest over >14-15000 grafts from the average donor using Bobman as an example!

» MMAGUY:
»
» This is really nothing new. I have been on these boards for a long time
» and have witnessed this time and again. Dr. Armani’s strip procedures
» caught the attention of everyone by his creation of hairlines that looked
» very natural and by using temple angle closure to seal the deal. His
» dectractors (usually jumping on the bandwagon initiated by competing
» surgeons) took a few excellent examples of his hairline work and assumed
» that he must be front-loading patients at the expense of their donor. These
» same detractors don’t know the first thing about his work and cannot string
» together any compelling arguments on their own. They take what others have
» said and attempt to portray themselves as original thinkers, which they are
» not. Then you see examples by other notable surgeons who work on patients
» such as Bobman who has had 14,000 grafts. You don’t see anyone complaining
» about that or stating that the surgeon created his results at the tragic
» expense of all of his donor. You know as well as I do that for every one
» youthful hairline created by Dr. Armani, there are 100 of his patients who
» did not have lowered hairlines and have achieved excellent results such as
» yours. You also know that Dr. Armani would not abide by the request for a
» lowered hairline by a patient who, in his expert opinion, could not support
» it with donor and the prospects of future hair loss. After reading some of
» the responses, a casual reader might jump to the conclusion that EVERY
» person with hair loss is doomed to be completely bald. This is certainly
» not the case for which blanket statements (a la James Bond) can be made.