Dr. Armani is indeed involved with something at the cellular level - WHEN

I will confirm that Dr. Armani is indeed involved with something at the cellular level though there is no expected release date.

This was the talk mid 2008 or was it all just talk.

Pats205 or anyone else - any updates yet?

See link from the middle of 2008.

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-30479-page-0-order-time-category-0.html

I’ve read the discussion here, months ago, and i’ve also read an italian forum where an armani consulent have told the same… alvi was working on cells for hairs.
One week ago i had write a discussion, here, but seems to be removed.
I was asking if some armani consulent will contact him for ask something about it.

I’m gonna throw down the gauntlet.

I suspect this “something at the cellular level” was never anything more than lies to justify the aggressive HTs.

If I’m wrong, then it should be extremely easy for an Armani rep to come up with SOMETHING indicating there is any truth to this mysterious project.

Don’t give me some “We feel no need to reveal proprietary information at this time” horsesh*t excuse. I’ll settle for anything that an outside party could even make an educated guess about. Identify a specific building where any portion of the research is being done. Give me the name, or med school & graduation year, etc, of one primary researcher involved. Give a rough estimate of the money invested for one random portion of the project. Tell me a specific source for any type of raw materials that are being used in the research.

Anything.

Come on, I dare your clinic to give me anything that’s even remotely verifiable, even just in very general terms.

ANYTHING that might pass an outside party’s bullsh*t meter.

I don’t think you can.

When my family was in around mid-November to receive his HT with Armani from NYC I remember the topic was brought up with Dr Armani but we did not get into details (I could care less I just wanted to go home).

I don’t think it’s something to spark the public’s interest, Cal, nor do I think it’s something Armani is looking for in the media/forum coverage for attention. The man is working on something so let it be. Whether it’s horsesh*t or BS I don’t understand how it should piss you or me off. Anybody working on anything (cures/treatments in the med. field) has no obligation to reveal it as if they owed us something.

I don’t understand why you’re so angry. And how is that supposed to be a means to justify agressive hairlines? I don’t understand bro.

But I can tell you for a fact (now that you got my tail spiked up) I will get A LOT more information when I go in for my HT in March. If the time approaches near feel free to say “Hey MJ don’t forget to find out!!!”.

I look forward to discussing this in more detail and see if things can be revealed from behind the curtains!

» I’m gonna throw down the gauntlet.
»
»
» I suspect this “something at the cellular level” was never anything
» more than lies to justify the aggressive HTs.

»
»
»
» If I’m wrong, then it should be extremely easy for an Armani rep to come
» up with SOMETHING indicating there is any truth to this mysterious project.
»
»
» Don’t give me some “We feel no need to reveal proprietary information at
» this time” horsesht excuse. I’ll settle for anything that an outside
» party could even make an educated guess about. Identify a specific
» building where any portion of the research is being done. Give me the
» name, or med school & graduation year, etc, of one primary researcher
» involved. Give a rough estimate of the money invested for one random
» portion of the project. Tell me a specific source for any type of raw
» materials that are being used in the research.
»
» Anything.
»
» Come on, I dare your clinic to give me anything that’s even remotely
» verifiable, even just in very general terms.
»
» ANYTHING that might pass an outside party’s bullsh
t meter.
»
» I don’t think you can.

I think that the idea that any HT surgery can or does productive research in hair multiplication is analogous to a car show room saying that they are in the process of inventing a new engine. They are just not set up for it nor do they have remotely the type of knowledge needed for these kind of endeavours. It would be feasible that they might sponsor applied research but that is about it. Even the most basic lab needs hundreds of thousands of dollars in equipment; laminar flow cabinets, molecular biological kit, protein purification apparatus two of three full time research staff and a principal scientist etc etc.

Of cause it is possible that a car show room could develop a new engine but they would have not much more of a head start than the CEO of mcDonalds.

This relates to any ht clinic not Armanis in particular

well said marco thanx

» I think that the idea that any HT surgery can or does productive research
» in hair multiplication is analogous to a car show room saying that they are
» in the process of inventing a new engine. They are just not set up for it
» nor do they have remotely the type of knowledge needed for these kind of
» endeavours. It would be feasible that they might sponsor applied research
» but that is about it. Even the most basic lab needs hundreds of thousands
» of dollars in equipment; laminar flow cabinets, molecular biological kit,
» protein purification apparatus two of three full time research staff and a
» principal scientist etc etc.
»
» Of cause it is possible that a car show room could develop a new engine
» but they would have not much more of a head start than the CEO of
» mcDonalds.
»
» This relates to any ht clinic not Armanis in particular

Where do you think that most breakthrough surgical procedures and cutting-edge drug therapies (e.g. cancer treatments) come from? They come from doctors - not big pharma companies or big research firms. It is the doctors that initiate the research. Who is to say that Armani is not working with a big research company? Your analogy does not hold much water whether or not Armani is actually working on anything.

By your analogy, Bosley (Aderans) cannot produce a viable HM treatment? Aderans, BTW, is one of the world’s largest wig makers. What did they know about HM or medical research before Bosley came along? They may be a huge corporation with adequate funding, but a surgeon like Armani may have connections. It is not out of the realm of possibilities.

»
»

»
»
»
»
»
»
» Anything.
»
»
t meter.
»
» I don’t think you can.

Fooling around with HM tech is one thing.
Telling potential patients that a cure’s around the corner to upsell an aggressive HT… well that’s douchebaggery at it’s finest… and yes Armani’s guilty of this tactic.

Fooling around with HM tech is one thing.
Telling potential patients that a cure’s around the corner to upsell an aggressive HT… well that’s douchebaggery at it’s finest… and yes Armani’s guilty of this tactic.

Exactly.

» Fooling around with HM tech is one thing.
» Telling potential patients that a cure’s around the corner to upsell an
» aggressive HT… well that’s douchebaggery at it’s finest… and yes
» Armani’s guilty of this tactic.

Clients are not sold or convinced to have a procedure based on anything our research department is working on. As I have stated before, when a patient meets with Dr. Armani before surgery a long term plan is devised so the patient is happy with his result well after his procedure.

Future thinning in other zones are talked about and discussed before a procedure. For some patients, a second pass may be needed if they continue to thin. If this is the case the patient knows before any procedure is performed.

In no way do we tell people to have an overly aggressive transplant because the cure for baldness is around the corner.

Norwood 3, 4, 5 ,6, …. Our philosophy is high density front, low density crown. A nice hairline that frames the face and a slightly thinning crown – a very “natural balding pattern.

I am a former Armani patient. I havn’t heard anything about this, but I’d like to know more. are there any more details on this topic?

» I will confirm that Dr. Armani is indeed involved with something at the
» cellular level though there is no expected release date.
»
» This was the talk mid 2008 or was it all just talk.
»
» Pats205 or anyone else - any updates yet?
»
» See link from the middle of 2008.
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-30479-page-0-order-time-category-0.html

I can personally attest to the quality of those “aggressive HTs”. They are just as good (but i’d argue much better) than any other procedures out there. I’ve done a good deal of reseach before i made the decision to have it done.

I’m wondering why your so enthralled in whether or not these “cellular” statements are true. I hope for the sake of all the balding men out there that this is true, and he is making strides towards making that type of procedure work. It could change the life of a lot of men for the better.
»
»

»
»
»
»
»
»
» Anything.
»
»
t meter.
»
» I don’t think you can.

» » Fooling around with HM tech is one thing.
» » Telling potential patients that a cure’s around the corner to upsell an
» » aggressive HT… well that’s douchebaggery at it’s finest… and yes
» » Armani’s guilty of this tactic.
»
» Clients are not sold or convinced to have a procedure based on anything
» our research department is working on. As I have stated before, when a
» patient meets with Dr. Armani before surgery a long term plan is devised so
» the patient is happy with his result well after his procedure.
»
» Future thinning in other zones are talked about and discussed before a
» procedure. For some patients, a second pass may be needed if they continue
» to thin. If this is the case the patient knows before any procedure is
» performed.
»
» In no way do we tell people to have an overly aggressive transplant
» because the cure for baldness is around the corner.
»
» Norwood 3, 4, 5 ,6, …. Our philosophy is high density front, low density
» crown. A nice hairline that frames the face and a slightly thinning crown –
» a very “natural balding pattern.

Another little bit more information.We now know Armani as a research department,well what do they do then - Talk the talk then.

» » Fooling around with HM tech is one thing.
» » Telling potential patients that a cure’s around the corner to upsell an
» » aggressive HT… well that’s douchebaggery at it’s finest… and yes
» » Armani’s guilty of this tactic.
»
» Clients are not sold or convinced to have a procedure based on anything
» our research department is working on. As I have stated before, when a
» patient meets with Dr. Armani before surgery a long term plan is devised so
» the patient is happy with his result well after his procedure.
»
» Future thinning in other zones are talked about and discussed before a
» procedure. For some patients, a second pass may be needed if they continue
» to thin. If this is the case the patient knows before any procedure is
» performed.
»
» In no way do we tell people to have an overly aggressive transplant
» because the cure for baldness is around the corner.
»
» Norwood 3, 4, 5 ,6, …. Our philosophy is high density front, low density
» crown. A nice hairline that frames the face and a slightly thinning crown –
» a very “natural balding pattern.

We had this conversation already (seriously we did),
I even provided you with a link.

» I can personally attest to the quality of those “aggressive HTs”. They are
» just as good (but i’d argue much better) than any other procedures out
» there. I’ve done a good deal of reseach before i made the decision to have
» it done.

I think everyone knows that agressive HT’s are a risk and people should be cautious.Personally i dont trust you .First you attest to the quality, then you say they are better than other transplants and thridly you say that you are in the know and you act experienced.Sounds too much like you are trying to convince us sorry…

I’m not sure whether he’s working on HM/related technologies or not, but I was never given any “Cure is around the corner” spreel to convince me to take a transplant, nor do I know any Armani patient who was. Secondly, I think it’s a little telling that Armani’s patients are defending his ethics, while a few who haven’t sat in his chair attack.

» I’m not sure whether he’s working on HM/related technologies or not, but I
» was never given any “Cure is around the corner” spreel to convince me to
» take a transplant, nor do I know any Armani patient who was. Secondly, I
» think it’s a little telling that Armani’s patients are defending his
» ethics, while a few who haven’t sat in his chair attack.

I’m willing to bet you weren’t given a “Cure is around the corner” spreel because you never pressed Armani with your concerns about donor supply. Some of the stories get rather interesting once that question get’s thrown into the consultation.

I will say this, let’s hope HM is around the corner because all the good folks defending Armani’s ethics today will be cursing his name tomorrow.

Well, I also criticize Bosley clinics without ever having actually been to one.

And Bosley probably also has a decent list of satisfied customers they could put me in contact with, too.

For a start I want to say this…

My transplant was not sold to me based on any future advances in the area… Dr Armani & his team clearly informed me PROIR to surgery & after surgery that going down the transplant route would more than likely commit me to future surgery’s so to make comments about Dr Armani’s ethics I find very wrong knowing full well that during my entire 2 weeks with the clinic & spending time with him at seminar’s I did not once hear him say to a possible patient "Its ok to give you an aggressive hairline because this is around the corner or I am working on the future of the hairloss industry…
Anyone who claims that is speaking total rubbish.

Dr Armani is for me, the besr Dr in the business… find me another Dr who can produce anywhere near the results that he CONSISTENTLY produces time after time.
Dr Armani wrote an entire book on hairloss & his researches into it - I was given one after my procedure, so yes maybe he is researching in the area of multiplication but this would not be out of the normal, considering he has devoted his life to hairloss.
We would all love to see technological advances in this field.

I find very wrong knowing full well that during my entire 2 weeks with the clinic & spending time with him at seminar’s I did not once hear him say to a possible patient "Its ok to give you an aggressive hairline because this is around the corner or I am working on the future of the hairloss industry.

Regardless of whether or not he’s said it to you, reps of his clinic have said publicly that he’s “working on something.” And other people have come back from consultations reporting that he brought up the subject in regards to future donor hair needs.