Dr. Armani Hair Clinic - 3,475 grafts - FUE - 9 Months

» Pictures and results look unbelievably stunning, great turn out :slight_smile:

They are thankful for people like you.

Don’t you wonder why they don’t post POST OP pictures like most all other clinics do?

Why so bitter?!? dry hair before photos are almost irrelevant with how good the dry hair after pics look… lets be serious here!

» How about some nice honest photos.
»
» Example
»
» Dry hair photo before & after
»
» or if thats to hard to work out how about
»
» Wet hair photo before & after
»
» if thats to much to ask for,do not bother,unless you think most of us are
» stupid!
»
» Armani does do some good results,occassionally!!!
»
» Oh and yes his hairline looks good!

I don’t understand, wouldn’t you WANT to place more grafts where you had more hairloss? So, is Armani the only doctor placing grafts in the actual balding areas? I guess that just makes sense to me; who are these people wanting transplants to areas that already have hair? Maybe I am just misunderstanding the point of a transplant… hmmmm…

BTW, just wanted to reiterate that this result is awesome!!

» This man had a lot of hair in the top center and crown areas of his head
» even BEFORE the transplant; this is obvious even though the before photo
» was taken with WET hair which is obviously to make the hair appear thinner
» than it actualy is; thereby making the AFTER results taken with DRY hair
» appear more remarkable.
»
» Why won’t the clinic show the POST OP pictures where the grafts were
» placed? Is it because the majority of them were placed in the frontal area
» where it is obvious the man has a lot more hair loss as opposed to the top
» center and crown?
»
» The board wants to see the POST OP PHOTOS.

This is the result I look forward to. Very nice outcome Armani. keep it up.

» The patient below had his surgery with Dr. Armani in Toronto. He received
» 3,475 grafts using Antonio Armani’s Fue technique. He is 9 months in the
» after photos.
»
»

»
»
»
»
» Before photos
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
» After Photos
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»

I agree it would be better to see a dry/dry hair comparison but even without these, it’s obvious the guy had no hair line and diffuse thinning. Now he doesn’t. Simple.

» after photos.
»
»

»
»
»
»
» Before photos
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
» After Photos
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»

I agree I’d like to see dry/dry comparison but it’s obvious before the guy had no hairline and diffuse thinning, now he doesn’t. Simple.

very natural look. He’s a lucky guy !

At least there is one person who admits Armani should have used DRY before pictures. The rest of you who posted appear to be Armani patients who just can’t get yourselves to admit it!

You need to compare apples with apples.

Maybe its just me but some posters make me say hmmm …

Example, “Babyblue” has only 3 posts … all praising Armani (that’s OK but…)

In this thread:
Post 1) "Wow amazing results. Very natural too"
Post 2) “very natural look. He’s a lucky guy !”

» Maybe its just me but some posters make me say hmmm …
»
» Example, “Babyblue” has only 3 posts … all praising Armani (that’s OK
» but…)
»
» In this thread:
» Post 1) “Wow amazing results. Very natural too”
» Post 2) “very natural look. He’s a lucky guy !”

Now I have read all the posts in this thread.
Many guys have a big problem with the wet before and the dry after photos.
This seems to be an important point for you that supports your suspicion?
I dont know the guy shown here in this thread, but important is the result.
But I can also understand, that you want the same conditions before and after, to get a better comparison.
I have posted photos taken by my own, before and after. the before photos show you, that I had nearly no hair in zone 1 and 2 and thinning in zone 3.
After 3 HT’s with more than 8000 grafts I have a full head of hair with a great new hair line. So I know by my own that this results are possible,
I congratulate the Armani clinic. I have been there 3 times yet. Paid for every HT by my own and get no money for this statement.
But I am convinced about that clinic and would recommend this clinic to my best friend or brother.

wet pics should never be used but at the same time it’s not like the wet pics can dismiss the fact that this guy is indeed balding, the result is very good for 3400 grafts. I think some posters are making too big a deal about wet pics.

It’s got to be said tha for less than 3500 grafts this is one huge improvement! The guy has so much hair now. I didn’t realise that many grafts could be used in sucha way to give so much coverage.

Dr. Amani did a great job the results are just amazing and very nice coverage looks all even in density.

When I had my procedure with Dr Armani my hair was not made wet for the photoshoot so maybe it was raining on the day of his shoot??
Just because someone has wet hair in a pic doesnt mean that it was made wet for the shoot lol??

eDIT

» I don’t understand, wouldn’t you WANT to place more grafts where you had
» more hairloss? So, is Armani the only doctor placing grafts in the actual
» balding areas? I guess that just makes sense to me; who are these people
» wanting transplants to areas that already have hair? Maybe I am just
» misunderstanding the point of a transplant… hmmmm…
»
» BTW, just wanted to reiterate that this result is awesome!!

I guess you missed the point.

I want to see the POST OP photos because it makes a big difference if most of the grafts were placed in the frontal area (where he obviously had much more hair loss) versus presenting to the forum that this man was losing his hair all over the frontal, top and center (and exaggertaing the degree of loss on the top center and crown area by using WET before pictures) and it was completely restored (the ENTIRE area) with 3475 grafts.

You understand now?

» » » How about some nice honest photos.
» »
» » How about be honest with yourself? It’s funny you don’t seem to have
» any
» » problem with it when it was HDC who posted wet before picturs,
» »
» »
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-51132-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer.html
»
» HDC is notorious for posting wet before pics, I am sure Baldie has his
» reasons for keeping his mouth shut when HDC does it.

Need to say only one thing since our name is involved in this post.

To make a safe conclusion on the before and after photos you need to show at least the recipient area post op. We always show the post op pics and for FUE cases we show the post op donor area too.

If Dr. Armani can provide these data the whole post will be clearer.

I totally understand why there are comments being made towards wet hair before pics vs dry hair after pics. The photos should be consistent but at the same time I think some of the comments made are a little too critical and that some of you may be missing the overall picture. At the end of it all, this patient received excellent results and the Armani clinic should be given credit. It doesn’t seem that zone 1 or 2 are even misleading by the wet hair look so why don’t we just appreciate the fact that this patient got good coverage in those areas.

» after photos.
»
»

»
»
»
»
» Before photos
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
» After Photos
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Wow, you can really notice the difference when looking at the shots from above. Much much thicker.