Dr. Armani Fue hairline - 6 month photos

An Island of hair on top not touching your side hair,is probally the worse scene,but if you stay with meds you might be alright.

I actualy used to do business with an bloke in his late fifties,I noticed straight off that it was a hair transplant,but then that was probally done 20 plus odd years ago.He had an Island of hair on top,not properly touching the sides.Now a days I assume this doesn’t happen very often.One touch up,perhaps would sort it.

I’m the wrong person to answer this question really.So it would be nice if one of the top hair transplant doctors or reps would answer this for us.

I know when I went for a consultation in the UK.I was told hopefully propecia would halt further hairloss,but if it didn’t they used the wording a small touch up in the future,would be the worse to expect.I never had an hair transplant,the idea scared the hell out of me.

I have since learned a lot more about hair transplants,research is the key word.Armani and a couple others seem to do great jobs.It also must depend on what hairloss runs in your family.Example if Dad and Grandad only progress to a NW4-5,then I’d assume you’d be a great candicate.

Please someone else answer this question for us.

» » Dr Armani as done a great job,nice hairline,etc,but to state he needed
» an
» » hair transplant is wrong.He only looks young,so does this mean he’s got
» to
» » go for other procedures in years to come.Please advise.Touch up is just
» » another word for procedure.
»
» how often do people have to go for touch-ups after a hair transplant? what
» is the worst that can happen if I don’t do touch up procedures afterwards?

I think you are right that the reps and or docs should be answering questions more frequently. In this case it would Pats as he represents the Armani clinic. Quite a few times I have asked surgeons questions on both these forums and others but never got answers. Little did they know that that was the main reason why I never considered them for a hairtransplant again.

This question by Baldie is for Pats so when you find the time Pats give the man some insight as we’ve all been in his shoes at one point or another. But I will give it my best shot…

Dr Armani as done a great job,nice hairline,etc,but to state he needed an hair transplant is wrong.
Where does it say someone stated he needed a hair transplant? Cosmetic surgeons can only advise and provide theor professional opinions and inform the patient of the risks, possible outcome, etc. The patient decides to walk in to the clinic to have a hair transplant and the patient then also makes the final decision to have the hair transplant. Surgeons do not go around knocking on doors teling people they need a hair transplant. When people saw me they laughed when I said I’m going in for a transplant-saying I did not need one. We decide what we want and we tell the surgeon what we’re looking for. It’s not vice-versa.

He only looks young,so does this mean he’s got to go for other procedures in years to come.Please advise.
Whether or not he will find the necessity to go in for another hair transplant depend on a number of factors…
-How well will he take care of his hair
-Will he be consistant in taking his hairloss medications and treatments (many of us say we are but reality is some of us slack all the time)
-What is his family history’s hair loss pattern and how severe can it get. By the way, hair loss genes are taken form the mother’s side of the family, not the father’s. i.e, the male members of her side of the family (brothers, father, etc.) Some people are fortunate that if they do ever experience hairloss it’s only in the front, only in the crown, or just slight thinning as aposed to those who start off in that manner and wind up between NW5-NW7.

Touch up is just another word for procedure.
I don’t know where on this thread you got touch-up from. If you want to start a discussion pertaining to touch-up, it would be wiser to not trail this thread away from it’s topic and start a new thread. You will get more responses.

I hope I helped bud.

Baldie-- perhaps it would be best if you started your own thread asking these questions. I believe you might get more of a response if you did that.

Take Care,
Jason

» Baldie-- perhaps it would be best if you started your own thread asking
» these questions. I believe you might get more of a response if you did
» that.
»
» Take Care,
» Jason

I agree, these are all great topics Baldie and would be means for a great discussion in its own thread.

» » Baldie-- perhaps it would be best if you started your own thread asking
» » these questions. I believe you might get more of a response if you did
» » that.
» »
» » Take Care,
» » Jason
»
» I agree, these are all great topics Baldie and would be means for a great
» discussion in its own thread.

Sorry did not mean to take it off the original posting thread.If I get time tomorrow,I’ll start new thread.Cheers BALDIE

» An Island of hair on top not touching your side hair,is probally the worse
» scene,but if you stay with meds you might be alright.

That’s what I am worried about for myself, it’s like once you had a hair transplant you are sitting on a time bomb, you never know whether the grafts will be exposed one day if you continue to lose more hair. I hope something like hair multiplication will be available just in time when I have to consider a touch up session.

Thats a really nice improvement from his pre op pics and the patient is only at six months. Some of the negative comments are uncalled for. Its best not to try and engage some members that follow certain clinics results from thread to thread and only add negative comments.

» » An Island of hair on top not touching your side hair,is probally the
» worse
» » scene,but if you stay with meds you might be alright.
»
» That’s what I am worried about for myself, it’s like once you had a hair
» transplant you are sitting on a time bomb, you never know whether the
» grafts will be exposed one day if you continue to lose more hair. I hope
» something like hair multiplication will be available just in time when I
» have to consider a touch up session.

Hey stitch…I wonder the ame thing…lol…let’s just hope good surgeons are around when that happens to fix it…but seriously, I think a good hair transplant wouldnt’ be noticeable even if the rest of your hair falls out. If it does it should just look like regular thinning hair in my opinion.

The natural looks and techniques used nowadays would probably be undetectable when the rest falls out…I guess it’s a waiting game

Gabriel

» » Baldie-- perhaps it would be best if you started your own thread asking
» » these questions. I believe you might get more of a response if you did
» » that.
» »
» » Take Care,
» » Jason
»
» I agree, these are all great topics Baldie and would be means for a great
» discussion in its own thread.

Hi Pats,

I’ve been investigating getting a procedure done for a while now, but would like some advise on the price that Dr. Armani charges. Can you please let me know the charge per graft? If you don’t want to reply on this forum please send it to my email address kmm502hotmail.com

Kind Regards,

Arun

HTs are a cosmetic decision for the individual. There is no council of wise men that gets to declare who “needs” a HT and who does not. We can protest a HT that is reckless for the patient’s long-term well being, but that’s it.

It sucks that there are 28yo NW#6s in the world, but that does not mean that therefore a 28yo NW#3 does not need a transplant. Nobody “needs” a transplant at all. We all just want something from HTs that is more realistic for some guys to attempt to pull off than others.

Show me a 28yo NW#6 who claims that he’d be completely satisfied with a transplanted NW#3, and I’ll show you a guy who is usually telling the truth. But he would usually also still give his left nut to be a NW#1 again if it was actually possible. His inability to achieve a NW#1 does not make that NW#1 into an inappropriate goal for someone else who actually can achieve it.

As for better techniques, new vs old, receding hairlines revealing HT work later:

There is only one way that ANY transplant, new or old, modern or outdated techniques, looks “natural.” That is if the final result mimics a condition that NATURE causes. And it needs to be one that nature actually causes fairly often.

If your native hair recedes in such a way that it reveals a bunch of transplanted grafts, then it won’t matter how “cutting edge” the HT work was if the basic design of the transplant was not meant to stand alone.

There is no such thing as a hairline that is perfect enough to make a thick low teenage front hairline work with a bald top/crown. It does not exist.

Theoretically, the teenage hairline itself could ACTUALLY BE naturally-created, and it would STILL not convince other people if the back of the head is bald like a shiny NW#5-7.

» Hi Pats,
»
» I’ve been investigating getting a procedure done for a while now, but
» would like some advise on the price that Dr. Armani charges. Can you please
» let me know the charge per graft? If you don’t want to reply on this forum
» please send it to my email address kmm502hotmail.com
»
» Kind Regards,
»
» Arun

Thanks AK, I tried sending you some material to kmm502@hotmail.com but the email was returned to me. Please email me at eric@alviarmani.com and I will send you some information :slight_smile: