Dr. Armani Fue hairline - 6 month photos

In other words Armani is the “Don”? The mafiosa of hairtransplants? LOL
Don’t you know there are other clinics and surgeons on this forum as well? If thats the case, why dont their negative feedbacks disapear?? It just makes no sence to me that’s all. Armanis negative feedback disapears but the other clinic’s don’t???

I thought we were well passed the so-called underground conspiracy stage. I was wrong.

They say that “Every Empire has its Fall”. I now begin to see why. Because envy is the mother of injustice.

» I have seen specific sentences that I wrote about Armani inexplicably
» “disappear” on here before.
»
» I’m not talking about missing posts, I’m talking about SPECIFIC SENTENCES
» GONE within posts that otherwise remained present.

In other words Armani is the “Don”? The mafiosa of hairtransplants? LOL
Don’t you know there are other clinics and surgeons on this forum as well? If thats the case, why dont their negative feedbacks disapear?? It just makes no sence to me that’s all. Armanis negative feedback disapears but the other clinic’s don’t???

I thought we were well passed the so-called underground conspiracy stage. I was wrong.

They say that “Every Empire has its Fall”. I now begin to see why. Because envy is the mother of injustice.

and ignorance is bliss.

» fairness

To whom?

» » fairness
»
» To whom?

everyone.

Have you ever had a transplant? If so, how many grafts did you have, what was the result and who was the surgeon?

» » boru give me a break. i call it like i see and always have. i take
» issue
» » with the “target practice” at the clinic. If i didnt think they were
» the
» » best at performing hair transplants i would have chosen them for
» myself.
»
» Thus far, I have seen members banned, posts deleted, patients disappear
» before they can post follow-up pics, and conversations about Armani’s
» lawsuit and/or threats erased off this board… so yeah… I’ll call it like
» I see it as well. In fact, I can almost guarantee that this post will be
» deleted shortly (because I mentioned Armani’s lawsuit).

I urge you to backup everything before you post from now on. Stop spreading lies and misinformation. Posters are banned and posts are deleted for violating forum regulations. May I remind you that every poster of the forum has agreed to our terms and conditions before signing up as a member http://www.hairsite.com/forum-policy.htm. Don’t feel compelled to post here. There are plenty of sites on the internet that will entertain politics and gossips and are far more tolerant with respect to defamatory remarks, lies, and unsubstantiated allegations.

Also, it is not the mandate of this board to discuss litigations between doctors and other websites. If this is what intrigues you, then this is not the site for you. In addition, it is totally misleading and untrue to say that patients disappear before they can post follow up results.

I am going to ask you to take your ill intended agenda elsewhere. If you do wish to continue to post, then please respect our forum etiquette.

It’s harmful and unfair for HT clinics to have to deal with defamatory lies an legally unsettled stuff being posted about them.

It’s also harmful and unfair for a patient to get tricked into HT work more aggressive than he would have elected to do had he known the facts.

I see plenty of concern about protecting the first group.

I feel for Pats…Everytime he posts Armani results it turn into a slinging match. I like following HT results and if there’s something that catches my eye I post a comment. Most of the time the results that encourage me to type are from the Armani clinic, but threads from other doctors never seem to drum up so much hysteria. I think some people should try and remember that any HT doctor is not holding a gun to the patients head before they get a HT and are of sound mind.

So back to the case in hand, the results are incredibly natural and I think the hairline level is perfect…not too aggresive ;-).

» The patient below had 3,014 grafts with Dr. Armani in Dubai to bring
» forward the hairline, recreate the temples and the temple points. The
» patient is 6 months in the after photos.
»
» All before and after photos were taken by the patient.
»
»

»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
» Before
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»

“Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives.”
This place is turning into a real soap opera.
I really dont get the urge and incentive for some on this and many other forums to jump from post to post and slag off at the Drs, reps, ex patients or pretty much anyone that has a good thing to say about a Dr.
The venom seems to be only for the Drs generally considered the best at what they do.
Can not someone who has work done by a particular Dr come here and post pictures, talk about their current or previous hair circumstances without it always being some kind of conspiracy or agenda.
With my occupation I trade was I see not what I think.
Maybe some of you guys here can not just go from post to post bantering out BS without a thought.
Maybe we can stick more to the actual patients results and what we think of them, rather than who actually did the results.
Anyway Im sure my words are wasted.
Now I clicked on this post to comment on this guys head. For the whiners, yes Im an Armani patient. Yes Im happy with my results, yes they experience with the company was great. The spent many hours before and after with the Dr talking about not just my procedure, but about my life, his life. Me being a trader, he was interested in learning some tricks of the trade, so I spent a couple hours with the Dr even with swelling etc to show him a bit about what I do in the markets and how I do it. Banks here in Tokyo have paid me thousands for a couple hours of my time, so I wouldnt generally do this if I didnt like the person or wasnt happy with the way I was treated.
So yes this must in some peoples eyes here make me a Cheerleader. So if thats the case then it feels really good to come out of the closet.
Some guy even hypothysises how much this guy might of paid. Incredible.
As another has said here, its none of my business or anyone elses business what the guy paid. Why he finds it necessary to comment on such things is beyond me. The procedures cost what they cost. If you aint got the money, then coming here and bitching about the price aint gonna change your situation.
The guys head. I think this guy looks much better than he used to.I think he has naturally an unusual hair style, so probably wasnt the easiest patient to do work on. I think the donor region was one of the cleanest ive seen.
I did notice a little white area on the right, but whos to know if this was preexisting or not. Ive got a bunch of scars on my head from my Australian Football days.
Just my humbe two cents.:wink:

» I urge you to backup everything before you post from now on. Stop
» spreading lies and misinformation. Posters are banned and posts are deleted
» for violating forum regulations. May I remind you that every poster of the
» forum has agreed to our terms and conditions before signing up as a member
» http://www.hairsite.com/forum-policy.htm. Don’t feel compelled to post
» here. There are plenty of sites on the internet that will entertain
» politics and gossips and are far more tolerant with respect to defamatory
» remarks, lies, and unsubstantiated allegations.
»
» Also, it is not the mandate of this board to discuss litigations between
» doctors and other websites. If this is what intrigues you, then this is not
» the site for you. In addition, it is totally misleading and untrue to say
» that patients disappear before they can post follow up results.
»
» I am going to ask you to take your ill intended agenda elsewhere. If you
» do wish to continue to post, then please respect our forum etiquette.

Very nice hairline reconstructure! Very dense and your donor area looks excellent wow!
Thanks for sharing

I think some people should try and remember that any HT doctor is not holding a gun to the patients head before they get a HT and are of sound mind.

NO!

The patients are NOT of pefectly free will & sound mind!!

Not when they’re being lied to about their long-term transplanting options!

A clinic claiming 10,000-15,000-graft “average” FUE donors with cosmetically normal results is lying. They’re simply not telling the truth. It’s willful deception. It’s wrong.

The reason that I just won’t stop beating on this point all the time is because it just won’t stop being fraud all the time.

Im really impressed with this one!! Ive been a little weary of what the donor area looks like after FUE, but this one came out great… The temple angles impress me the most…very natural…very adult I hope this is a sign of great work to come…Dr. Armani, well done!!

» Here are post op photos showing graft placement and donor photos after
» procedure.
»
»

»
»
»
»
»
» Donor
»
»
»
»

Pats, even though this looks like the end product, I just noticed it said this patient is 6 months post-op. That’s a work of art. In other words, he’s at 25-30% growth as we see it in these photos. 100% growth and density will be at 18 months - wow.

» The patient below had 3,014 grafts with Dr. Armani in Dubai to bring
» forward the hairline, recreate the temples and the temple points. The
» patient is 6 months in the after photos.
»
» All before and after photos were taken by the patient.
»
»

»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
» Before
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»

Dr Armani’s FUE results have been very impressive since he made the transition from FUE to FUSS…
I had a great experience with him & his team & it was definately the most positive thing I have done in my life.

Looks great. At only 6 months he still has alot of growing to do. He will very happy once his max results are reached.

Keep us updated!!!

This guy has hair for days…lol…good for him. Great transplant and results. It was clear that he needed a transplant, long hair does not mask that.

Rev,
Why are you so hell bent on disproving the facts? You can’t deny facts, just look at the pictures.

Gabriel

» This guy has hair for days…lol…good for him. Great transplant and
» results. It was clear that he needed a transplant, long hair does not mask
» that.
»
» Rev,
» Why are you so hell bent on disproving the facts? You can’t deny facts,
» just look at the pictures.
»
» Gabriel

I wonder if he tried having a shorter haircut before having an hair transplant.He might not looked that bad then and perpaps he wouldn’t of needed hair transplant - It is not clear at all that he needed a hair transplant.

Dr Armani as done a great job,nice hairline,etc,but to state he needed an hair transplant is wrong.He only looks young,so does this mean he’s got to go for other procedures in years to come.Please advise.Touch up is just another word for procedure.

I just want to comment on the results achieved here. Unbelievable! This is some of the best work I have seen thus far from Dr. Armani. This goes to show you are in great hands when choosing his team for a HT. For only being at 6 months the hair growth is amazing. Kudos to the Armani clinic for continuing to produce stellar results while enhancing the HT industry.

» Dr Armani as done a great job,nice hairline,etc,but to state he needed an
» hair transplant is wrong.He only looks young,so does this mean he’s got to
» go for other procedures in years to come.Please advise.Touch up is just
» another word for procedure.

how often do people have to go for touch-ups after a hair transplant? what is the worst that can happen if I don’t do touch up procedures afterwards?