Dr. Armani: Donor Before and After FUE pics

Alvi Armani is so great!

Here’s a pic of FUE procedure results.

This is how the patients donor looks after FUE procedures by Dr. Armani. Altough about 7000 grafts where extracted, I can’t tell a difference, no signs of any procedure at all!!

Armani is amazing!

All I see is different lighting between both pics combined with a blurry after image, a thin donor supply, and no pics of the hairline or top-of-head to indicate donor supply management. WOW WEE, that is “so great” and “amazing”!

» Alvi Armani is so great!
»
» Here’s a pic of FUE procedure results.
»
»
»
» This is how the patients donor looks after FUE procedures by Dr. Armani.
» Altough about 7000 grafts where extracted, I can’t tell a difference, no
» signs of any procedure at all!!
»
» Armani is amazing!

» All I see is different lighting between both pics combined with a blurry
» after image, a thin donor supply, and no pics of the hairline or
» top-of-head to indicate donor supply management. WOW WEE, that is “so
» great” and “amazing”!
»

You can see details of the above case here: http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-67397-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

I myself have had 6,436 FUE grafts done with Dr. Armani. My donor looks amazing and completely undetectable. Even better, I have over 2,000 grafts left should I need another procedure. Like the other gentleman said, Dr. Armani is amazing and changes people’s lives.

» I myself have had 6,436 FUE grafts done with Dr. Armani. My donor looks
» amazing and completely undetectable. Even better, I have over 2,000 grafts
» left should I need another procedure. Like the other gentleman said, Dr.
» Armani is amazing and changes people’s lives.
Yes! He changed my life! (I did not have a surgery with him yet).

He’s affordable, ethic and just fu**ing great! I love Armani! Look at the donor, undetectable! Noone provides such great results as Armani!

by the way, for those who didn’t get it: This thread was a sarcasm response to the unethical Posts of Pats, who continuously manipulates people’s minds by posting before and after pics in totally different conditions (wet hair, dry hair, flash etc.) and always avoids the critical questions. And of course, of all the fanboys (Eurohair & Co) Great to see I fooled some. :slight_smile: