Dr. Armani 7000+ FUE before/after

I have gone 3 FUE procedures with Dr. Armani totaling to 7000+fue and here are some updated photos of my before/after.
I’am very pleased with the outcome Dr. Armani did an amazing job and changed my life forever.

WOW!! Burberry … Simply awesome. thanks for sharing… been watching your updates.To tell you the truth I only watch for Armani updates. Some of the other doctors do well… but Armani is a far cut above the rest, well isnt good enough for me. Does Armani offer Financing? I dont see it on his site.

Off topic posts have been removed from this thread.

Please respect those who are kind enough to share their results with the community.

Kindly start a new thread if you wish to discuss Gho/Armani research, consultation fee etc etc.

What’s the rest look like? I don’t recall seeing a top or donor shot close to the quality of these frontal pics. Do you have any of this quality?

That being said, hairline looks good.

» Off topic posts have been removed from this thread.
»
» Please respect those who are kind enough to share their results with the
» community.
»
» Kindly start a new thread if you wish to discuss Gho/Armani research,
» consultation fee etc etc.

I am bored of seeing the same result over and over again (that too, every time with a new thread).:no:

»
» I am bored of seeing the same result over and over again (that too, every
» time with a new thread).:no:

The guy is sharing his story atsushi, he takes his time and effort to do this for forum members. You would think a thanks and appreciation would be in order. Not a negative comment about being bored of his updates.

It’s comments like these that have caused a dramatic decrease in patient’s sharing their experience on the forums in recent years.

» What’s the rest look like? I don’t recall seeing a top or donor shot close
» to the quality of these frontal pics. Do you have any of this quality?
»
» That being said, hairline looks good.

Burberry has posted some photos of his top and donor, they are all in his personal journal:

Top (I believe these were 6 months after his 2nd procedure)

Long hair

Donor

Thanks, Pats. Sorry I missed those.

I think thats a good and honest comparison of the donor before/after

Hey Burberry, did you tell your friends you had work done? Their reactions? anyone poked fun at you?

» Hey Burberry, did you tell your friends you had work done? Their reactions?
» anyone poked fun at you?

how could his friends not know?

» » Hey Burberry, did you tell your friends you had work done? Their
» reactions?
» » anyone poked fun at you?
»
» how could his friends not know?

Simple, “wow, I can’t believe this, my hair just started growing back after”

I got struck by lightning
My girlfriend left me
I had a spiritual awakening
I started drinking horses urine
I ate my mother

» » » Hey Burberry, did you tell your friends you had work done? Their
» » reactions?
» » » anyone poked fun at you?
» »
» » how could his friends not know?
»
» Simple, “wow, I can’t believe this, my hair just started growing back
» after”
»
» I got struck by lightning
» My girlfriend left me
» I had a spiritual awakening
» I started drinking horses urine
» I ate my mother

or do what matthew mcconaughey did, tell everybody your hair grew back after using some topical stuff.

This is such an amazing example of the magic that Dr. Armani can do. I can relate to burberry. I had over 6,400 FUE’s with Dr. Armani myself, and to say he changed my life would be an understatement. Burberry, congrats my friend! You really are a great example of hope that people could have should they be experiencing hair loss.

» This is such an amazing example of the magic that Dr. Armani can do. I can
» relate to burberry. I had over 6,400 FUE’s with Dr. Armani myself, and to
» say he changed my life would be an understatement. Burberry, congrats my
» friend! You really are a great example of hope that people could have
» should they be experiencing hair loss.

Magic?

Magic as in amazing results

Hi EuroHair,

Would you share a link to your results?

Thanks

More pictures

My close friends that I see everyday sure they know because I told them…but friends that I have not seen for a long time they would not know unless i tell them because my tranplant is undetectable. When I do tell people that I got a transplant done they really dont believe that i did.
Dr. Armani does an amazing job making everything look natural.

I have a very different experience however can’t get intouch with the Toronto office now, by telephone or email…

» I have a very different experience however can’t get intouch with the
» Toronto office now, by telephone or email…

Madhair,

Please share your experience for everyone’s benefit on the forum. You can take pics without showing your face, or blacking it out…