- 35 years old
- Norwood 3 grade of baldness - losing his hair with a hair loss history.
- Medium caliber hair
- Strong follicular units
- High % of hair in the telogen phase
- In this gentleman’s case, we initially decided to adopt a one-step approach to treat his baldness, classifiable as grade 3 in the Norwood scale.
- The surgery took place in September 2022, when we implanted 2,366 grafts by using DHT to restore the patient’s Hairline and Frontal part of the scalp.
Needles and a CTS blade were pierced to create slits, while motorized punches were employed for scoring. In addition, grafts were gathered with forceps and promptly inserted into the recipient area using Sava implanters. This tool provides surgeons at hair transplant clinic with precise control over the depth, orientation, and angle of each implanted follicle, leading to improved naturalness and density. The key benefit of Direct Hair Transplant (DHT) lies in its potential to reduce the duration grafts are exposed to the external environment, thereby potentially enhancing the survival rate of transplanted hair follicles.
- No. of Grafts: 2,366
- Technique: DHT (Direct Hair Transplant)
- Donor area: Scalp
- Natural-looking Hair in 12 Months
- No Scarring
BEFORE & AFTER RESULTS:
Eugenix Hair Sciences
Telephone: +91 8826471111
WhatsApp: +91 8826471111
Book an Appointment: Book an Appointment for Hair Transplant in India - Eugenix