Dr. Amitabh Shrivastava hair Transplant. India

» i have visited the site http://www.saicosmetics.com/case-studies.
»
» some results are looking good and some results are looking slightly
» improved.
» But the photos are taken are with few angle ,less close up,
»
» Final analysis can be made only if photos are provided with high close up
» and proper angle ,with clarity…
»
» “Dr.Amitabh Shrivastava has sucefully done over 2500 cases of hair
» transplantation & hair loss treatment”
»
» 2500 cases means approx 10 years experience…
»
» But its also true Aman results are bad results…and it should be
» accepted.
»
» It would be greatful to post more Pic (with proper angle and closeup) of HT
» patients by Dr Amitabh ,so that anyone can comment on the art of HT surgery
» of Dr Amitabh.

so wonderfull pic…
all stylist… full great hair image :slight_smile:

Hello,

We are writing this post as a representative of Sai Cosmetics Clinic. The post made by Mr Aman Singh, which has recently came to our notice, is completely against on what he agreed upon with our clinic. Dr Amitabh Srivastava advised him for 3000 hair follicles but he asked for ONLY 1500 grafts, as he was short of funds at that time - this has been approved by Mr Aman himself in the form a Legal Agreement (attached). Therefore, it is clarified that the result is 50% of what he expected as he himself asked for 50% (thinner transplant) of what was advised to him as a treatment (densed transplant).

One of the document that is being attached is a copy of the legal document.

You are, therefore, kindly requested to remove this post from the forum as this is incorrect and highly derogatory for our clinic’s reputation.

hello

One thing is clear that as u are saying that aman is needed 3000 grafts instead of 1500.

But aman never discussed on forum that he transplanted 3000 grafts. He only said about results are not good.

On seeing results results of 1500 grafts are looking unnatural.

If a person is planning for hair transplant in steps , due to fund problem , then there is hair transplant art to cover it naturally , which is not seeing in pics from any point. Or we can say it would be great he should be baldy.

No one can deny the documents u have attached for 1500 grafts are false.
If u have record of these documents , i m sure that u have also record of pic of amam before surgery and after surgery.

So its not a issue to remove the post , its a time to verify ur results , not only by putting the copy of documents, but also to show the results of patients before and after the surgery.

One more thing i would like to ask , why this link is not opening.
http://www.saicosmetics.com/case-studies.

I got a transplant from Dr Amitabh Shrivastava, I was given a wrten gurantee lien about the no. of follicles given to me. I am SIDDHARTH from delhi, I got amazing results in 8 months, thanks to the doctor and the paramedics of the clinic, this may be a good place for middle income Indian , Pakistani and Shri Lankan patients.

SIDDHARTH KUMAR

hai friends,
Read a mess writen by some liar Aman about a simple doctor Dr Amitabh Shrivastava, saw few mails from his end making alligations against doctor sir,really hard to believe, such mails should be first verified by seeing papers from both the ends , and than they could be entertained on your esteemed site, this will add to the sites reputation, I got a hair transplant and a nose job done by Dr.Amitabh Shrivastava, the results were good.

Siddharth

» Hi let me introduce my self I am Mohan Tuteja from Delhi I have got a hair transplant done by Dr Amitabha hrivastava, I had seen AMAN’s post even before I got a hair transplant from Doctor Shrivastava, after meeting that person and seeing the papers signed by dear MR AMAN I was astonished to see his guts(Aman’s), that is height of lying against a simple man, and simply because he believes that its not necessary to answer a liar, let me share I was the one who convinced Dr Shrivastava to send a notice to the site with proper legal papers.

IS THERE ANY BODY TO LOOK IN TO THIS MATTER OF UNTRUTHFUL ACTIVITIES, AT LEAST THOSE WHO RUN THIS SITE CALLED(HAIR SITE), SHOULD DEFINITELY TAKE SOME ACTION IN THIS REGARD AS FALSE ALLEGATIONS AT YOUR FORUM TABLE ,WILL HAMPER YOUR OWN SITE,(hair site)IMAGE IN A NEGATIVE WAY.

THANKS
MOHAN TUTEJA

» I got a hair transplant and a nose job done by Dr.Amitabh Shrivastava, the
» results were good.
»
» Siddharth

Pls show your hair transplant result by posting some close and clear pics.

» » Hi let me introduce my self I am Mohan Tuteja from Delhi I have got a
» hair transplant done by Dr Amitabha hrivastava, I had seen AMAN’s post even
» before I got a hair transplant from Doctor Shrivastava, after meeting that
» person and seeing the papers signed by dear MR AMAN I was astonished to see
» his guts(Aman’s), that is height of lying against a simple man, and simply
» because he believes that its not necessary to answer a liar, let me share
» I was the one who convinced Dr Shrivastava to send a notice to the site
» with proper legal papers.
»

Hii Mohan ,Pls show your pics??

» Hair transplant is a surgical
» technique that involves moving skin containing hair follicles from one part
» of the body (the donor site) to bald or balding parts (the recipient site).
» It is primarily used to treat male pattern baldness, whereby grafts
» containing hair follicles that are genetically resistant to balding are
» transplanted to bald scalp.sr. amitabh shrivastava at saicosmetics.com

Looking at a hair transplant surgeons past hair transplant results will take you through the kind of hair surgery he does. This will stand as your gauge on whether one hair loss doctor gives better results than another.

best FISHY Thread EVER :slight_smile:

this is so hilarious

hi all
im new to this site.Just wanted to bring it to your notice that just like aman,even i had my transplant with dr amitabh shrivastava who is now located aat pune.The results of my surgery are bad.The surgery has not been upto the mark.
In my case unlike aman I had the no of follicles as recommended by the doctor,but the results are bad.
Now i wish to go with a doctor in india who is capable of repairing my previous transplant and yield good results

Fishy…? that you mean

Dr Amitabh Shrivastava Claims that he is has 15 years of hair transplant experience. He attains all the hair restoration conferences to update himself, kile AHRS HairCon, ISHRS etc. and recomanded by top portals like Practo, Lybrate, Sehat, Perfect Hair Transplant (www.perfecthairtransplant.com) and Total Hair Transplant (www.totalhairtransplant.com) then how he can do such blunders in procedures.