Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Dont we expect too much?

its biotechnology. i dont have seen that something like HM has come out yet. i mean ya, technology is improving and we cant compare past to future. we cant compare gho or bazan to intercytex. but i dont have heard that anything like HM-technology is on the market for any other disease.

i mean, why is the stock so low? only coz they have so less money??? i think ICX-TRC is an experiment and it can highly fail. biotechnology often fails.

same goes for follica. in some terms, hanginthere is right…its only a pipe dream at the present.

lets hope best for 18th of march…2 days left.

Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Terms of Use & Privacy

This is an advertising site for paid advertisers to showcase successful hair restoration results only. It is not the mandate of this site to engage in the discussion of failed, unsuccessful procedures, lawsuits, litigations, refunds or complaint cases. Surgical hair restoration procedures carry risks. Please do thorough research, consult your own physician and investigate a doctor's background carefully before making a decision. By proceeding to use our site, you agree to abide by our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy at http://hairsite.com/terms-of-use/ where you can also find a list of HairSite's sponsoring physicians.