Dont let Bosley in your computer..................dont visit their site

Recently, just to see if they mentioned Aderans on their website, I visited Bosley’s site.

Guess what happened? All my google ads became Bosley ads. Having Bosley ads mysteriously appear on almost every website I visit in the margin is not something I’d want my girlfriend to see on my computer (thus drawing her attention to my hair)…it pissed me off. Slimy tracking software, used to puts ads in front of your face 24/7, is just the type of marketing tactic I’d expect from this sleazoid company.

Im glad there are docs like the one’s who advertise here on this website who are a hell of alot fairer, honest, and straight than the company that is Bosley.

Consider yourselves forewarned about their spyware. I had to run adaware, delete my history, and delete all the cookies on my computer to get rid of the ads. Im not sure which of the three did the trick…but those are the things I did.

» Recently, just to see if they mentioned Aderans on their website, I visited
» Bosley’s site.
»
»
» Guess what happened? All my google ads became Bosley ads. Having Bosley
» ads mysteriously appear on almost every website I visit in the margin is
» not something I’d want my girlfriend to see on my computer (thus drawing
» her attention to my hair)…it pissed me off. Slimy tracking
» software, used to puts ads in front of your face 24/7, is just the type of
» marketing tactic I’d expect from this sleazoid company.
»
»
» Im glad there are docs like the one’s who advertise here on this website
» who are a hell of alot fairer, honest, and straight than the company that
» is Bosley.
»
» Consider yourselves forewarned about their spyware. I had to run adaware,
» delete my history, and delete all the cookies on my computer to get rid of
» the ads. Im not sure which of the three did the trick…but those
» are the things I did.

gee what a surprise
usually when i post any truth about these guys it is immediately deleted

translation
Bosley is a paid advertiser here so …beware

» translation
» Bosley is a paid advertiser here so …beware

Bosley is NOT an advertiser of this site. Posts that were deleted were defamatory in nature, they will be removed whether it be Bosley or another clinic.

» » translation
» » Bosley is a paid advertiser here so …beware
»
» Bosley is NOT an advertiser of this site. Posts that were deleted were
» defamatory in nature, they will be removed whether it be Bosley or
» another clinic.

the post u removed were factual in nature , they simply said,read this site …www.bosleymedicalviolations.com

Perhaps I did throw in some personal opinion zingers, which if that is the reason the post was deleted, then yes that was able to be interpreted as defamatory, but even if you said…bosley is a Fra&*&lent company, this has been the determination of many court cases against them, so this would not necessarily be defamatory.

If I came onto the board and said, Enron was a fraud…this is a true statement, proven by the fact that the company execs are now in federal prison for this same thing…in order for something to be considered defamation, the statements must be Lies…If they are truthful, then there is no defamation

If I repost what is on that website, I am simply restating things that the courts have said. I am sure those guys have been sued vigorously by Bosleys attorneys, the website is still up. what does that tell you?

HangInThere wrote:

» » Bosley is a paid advertiser here so …beware

Hairsite wrote:

» Bosley is NOT an advertiser of this site. Posts that were deleted were
» defamatory in nature, they will be removed whether it be Bosley or
» another clinic.

What is most troubling about Hangin’ is how many times he states things that are completely false.

Ridiculous.

Benji,

Thanks for the heads up.

» Perhaps I did throw in some personal opinion zingers, which if that is the
» reason the post was deleted, then yes that was able to be interpreted as
» defamatory,

PERHAPS???

you are right, bosley is the most reputable company out there. never a court judgement against them, what was I thinking
my mistake

www.bosleymedicalviolations.com is a fabricated site, perhaps