Donor area issue - moth eaten FUE - video - Prohairclinic

Patient (nw5-nw6) had 3 FUE sessions with us, totalling 5500 grafts FUE or about 12000 hairs.

The footage was shot 4 months after 2000 grafts placed in the crown (still in the doldrums…)

The patients had about 85 grafts pro cm2 before his hair transplants.

Even after removing a large number of grafts the donor looks untouched and certainly not moth eaten.

or click PLAY button to watch.
1_file22.flv

» Patient (nw5-nw6) had 3 FUE sessions with us, totalling 5500 grafts FUE or
» about 12000 hairs.
»
» The footage was shot 4 months after 2000 grafts placed in the crown (still
» in the doldrums…)
»
» The patients had about 85 grafts pro cm2 before his hair transplants.
»
» Even after removing a large number of grafts the donor looks untouched and
» certainly not moth eaten.
»
» http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7Y0QJqWX6A

Are you for real?With hair that long ofcourse it will look untouched and not motheaten…and he is not even close to nw6 by the way

» Patient (nw5-nw6) had 3 FUE sessions with us, totalling 5500 grafts FUE or
» about 12000 hairs.
»
» The footage was shot 4 months after 2000 grafts placed in the crown (still
» in the doldrums…)
»
» The patients had about 85 grafts pro cm2 before his hair transplants.
»
» Even after removing a large number of grafts the donor looks untouched and
» certainly not moth eaten.
»
» http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7Y0QJqWX6A

Why does he still look bald after 5500 grafts???

»
» Why does he still look bald after 5500 grafts???

I wondered the same. I understand the crown is only 4 months out, but the front looks thin from what I can tell. Can we see some before/after of the front?

» »
» » Why does he still look bald after 5500 grafts???
»
» I wondered the same. I understand the crown is only 4 months out, but the
» front looks thin from what I can tell. Can we see some before/after of the
» front?

He guys,
The guy is a nw6 or close to it before starting his HT journey. The hairline and top have been treated with ‘only’ 3500 grafts so of course it is not gonna look dense.
The crown usualy takes longer to start growing out and remember it has only been 4 months since his last session.
Please keep in mind that a nw6 with 5500 grafts spread over the entire area is not going to be dense packed in any case (unless you leave the crown open)

The point of this video however was to show how this patients donor looks like at the hairlength that he usually wears it. I dont recall seeing FUE donor area video for this amount of grafts harvested. And of course a strip scar would not be visible at this length, but that is not the issue here.
He is comming back next year in summer for aother round of 2000 grafts and we will take more video of his donor area at short length because that will be interesting too.

We are just trying to show that patients with average donor can harvest equal number of grafts then strip surgery. The only reason why we did it in many steps is because we ourselves are venturing into unkown water and we want to take it step by step.

You can’t really tell unless he cut his hair short or shave it down.

» You can’t really tell unless he cut his hair short or shave it down.

Here you have the same patient, only 10 days after his last treatment.

I hope this helps

http://www.123video.nl/playvideos.asp?MovieID=347326