Doesn\'t Gentifib pose a high risk for overseas counterfeiting?

Doesn’t it?

VERY high profit-per-pill, not really a common long-term “maintinence” drug as far as I know, etc. This stuff seems like an ideal place to fake something and reap big profits.

If we’re gonna experiment with generic batches of Gentifib, then maybe this issue should get some thought, huh? We could get one bad drug seller around here and accidentally crush all our hopes for Folica working by mistake.

Are there any typical side effects of the stuff that we could watch for if it’s real, for example?

It just seems like there are a hell of a lot of emotions riding on whether or not Folica works in these first few cases of guys screwing around with it. I don’t want to see us wrongly getting our hopes crushed. (Besides just wasting physical pain & money trying to grow hair with fake pills and real dermabrasion.)

» Doesn’t it?
»
» VERY high profit-per-pill, not really a common long-term “maintinence”
» drug as far as I know, etc. This stuff seems like an ideal place to fake
» something and reap big profits.
»
» If we’re gonna experiment with generic batches of Gentifib, then maybe
» this issue should get some thought, huh? We could get one bad drug seller
» around here and accidentally crush all our hopes for Folica working by
» mistake.
»
» Are there any typical side effects of the stuff that we could watch for if
» it’s real, for example?
»
»
»
» It just seems like there are a hell of a lot of emotions riding on whether
» or not Folica works in these first few cases of guys screwing around with
» it. I don’t want to see us wrongly getting our hopes crushed. (Besides
» just wasting physical pain & money trying to grow hair with fake pills and
» real dermabrasion.)

Simple, someone get a pill and send it to a lab to be analyzed for its purity and legitimacy.

» Simple, someone get a pill and send it to a lab to be analyzed for its
» purity and legitimacy.

I bought generic gefitinib from overseas, and I have no intention of getting it tested. Even if my batch turned out OK (I have no reason to believe that it wouldn’t), there would be no guarantee that the next batch would. Hell, there have even been cases in the U.S. of fake cancer drugs. There’s never a guarantee.

I am not concerned about counterfeit gefitinib. I’ve been ordering pharmaceuticals over the Internet for 10 years. I’m comfortable with buying and using meds from overseas, and I don’t believe I’ve ever received anything that wasn’t legit.

As far as home experiments, no one is going to be able to replicate Follica’s exact procedure (because it isn’t known to the public). We’ll know if Follica’s procedure works when Follica tests it and releases the results. Not before then. Home experiments don’t count.

We could get one bad drug seller around here and accidentally crush all
our hopes for Folica working by mistake.

Speaking only for myself, I am not doing this experiment to give people hope. I’m doing it to try and put some hairs on my head. If it works, great. If it doesn’t work, I wait for Follica.

I really don’t even want to post results on any of these forums. Because if it works, people won’t believe me and I’ll have to spend the next year defending myself. If it doesn’t work, people will flame me for not following the patent to the letter. It’s a no-win situation. Maybe I will just email anyone who is interested the results.

» Are there any typical side effects of the stuff that we could watch for if
» it’s real, for example?

Yes, dermatological side-effects are very common with this class of drugs. And I seem to react strongly to just about every prescription drug I’ve taken, so I assume I’ll get the side-effects with gefitinib.

» > We could get one bad drug seller around here and accidentally crush all
» > our hopes for Folica working by mistake.
»
» Speaking only for myself, I am not doing this experiment to give people
» hope. I’m doing it to try and put some hairs on my head. If it works,
» great. If it doesn’t work, I wait for Follica.
»
» I really don’t even want to post results on any of these forums. Because
» if it works, people won’t believe me and I’ll have to spend the next year
» defending myself. If it doesn’t work, people will flame me for not
» following the patent to the letter. It’s a no-win situation. Maybe I will
» just email anyone who is interested the results.
»
» » Are there any typical side effects of the stuff that we could watch for
» if
» » it’s real, for example?
»
» Yes, dermatological side-effects are very common with this class of drugs.
» And I seem to react strongly to just about every prescription drug I’ve
» taken, so I assume I’ll get the side-effects with gefitinib.

Tagohl, count me in your private results. No flames from me;-)

– Mr. F