Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

DHI MPG on Strip Scar

Contact us

For more information please visit our website

See our results

Visit us on facebook

Visit us on twitter

Thank you!

Please post more like this, I am thinking of getting SMP for my strip scar. How much does something like this cost?

I will thank you.

A double scar repair using MPG technique lasts almost 1,5 hour. In Greece the price is around 200 euros/per hour, in London is a little bit more.

I think this works better if the scar is relatively flat and smooth otherwise it may still look a bit unnatural cause no tattoo can camouflage the texture of the scar.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by DHI[/postedby]
I will thank you.

A double scar repair using MPG technique lasts almost 1,5 hour. In Greece the price is around 200 euros/per hour, in London is a little bit more.[/quote]

That is a very good price, is the price more or less the same at your London clinic?

It’s around 400 pounds per hour.

Thank you.

200 Euro per hour is a very good price, too bad the price is double if I want to have it done in the UK, doesn’t make sense.

Hi helpmeout,

It does make sense if you consider that the operational costs are totally different in these two countries (salaries, rent, etc). If you are thinking to have a full head of MPG then it might worth to travell to greece and you may combine this with a short holidays.

Do not hesitate to contact me for further assistance.