Detox

Hi guys,
is this detox method a scam or real?

That’s kind of interesting. The thing that makes me wonder is why he still has so many toxins if he does this all the time? Everytime I do a liver flush I get less and less stones. I’d assume the same would apply to a foot bath.

I’ve done a epsom salt footbath that gets rid of toxins, but the water looked nothing like that in the video. Either his product is super good or he’s soaking some rusty old metal in between the pauses.

I’ll ask some other people what they think.

Perry

» That’s kind of interesting. The thing that makes me wonder is why he still
» has so many toxins if he does this all the time? Everytime I do a liver
» flush I get less and less stones. I’d assume the same would apply to a
» foot bath.
»
» I’ve done a epsom salt footbath that gets rid of toxins, but the water
» looked nothing like that in the video. Either his product is super good or
» he’s soaking some rusty old metal in between the pauses.
»
» I’ll ask some other people what they think.
»
» Perry

oh, there is planty of detox stuff in YouTube, one Doc. claims that one should do the feet detox program once a week for 10 consecutive weeks.
well they claim the brown stuff is the body toxins coming out of the feet. it could be a sofisicated scam or some good stuff. wondering any of the detox gurus here know more about it. i did research on water ionizer and sounds kind of BS but no definite answer. I guess a blood test of after 10 weeks detoxification program would show off. any idea?

What would impress me more is if they showed a FOURTY minute video of the footbath. Too much can happen when they have have “20 minutes later…” segments in the video. Even then they could throw in some photo editing.

I went to the website and the cheapest one was $650.

I asked some people on curezone what they thought about it. I’ll post what they say later.

Perry

» » That’s kind of interesting. The thing that makes me wonder is why he
» still
» » has so many toxins if he does this all the time? Everytime I do a liver
» » flush I get less and less stones. I’d assume the same would apply to a
» » foot bath.
» »
» » I’ve done a epsom salt footbath that gets rid of toxins, but the water
» » looked nothing like that in the video. Either his product is super good
» or
» » he’s soaking some rusty old metal in between the pauses.
» »
» » I’ll ask some other people what they think.
» »
» » Perry
»
» oh, there is planty of detox stuff in YouTube, one Doc. claims that one
» should do the feet detox program once a week for 10 consecutive weeks.
» well they claim the brown stuff is the body toxins coming out of the feet.
» it could be a sofisicated scam or some good stuff. wondering any of the
» detox gurus here know more about it. i did research on water ionizer and
» sounds kind of BS but no definite answer. I guess a blood test of after 10
» weeks detoxification program would show off. any idea?

There are no short cuts to detoxing.
Before trying such a device - try looking at some of the more well know protocols. If you stir to many toxins up without opening your detox pathways up you could end up in a mess.

Regards
Pete

Reader Alwyne Kennedy, in the UK, reports:

I’m the bloke who ran the Crystal Homeopathy hoax, reported in New Scientist, and then copied to your site, March 7th. I bring you news of a bit of expensive detox flim-flam that is rapidly becoming popular in health clubs, etc., over here in the UK: http://www.aquadetoxuk.com I’m sure it won’t be long before it arrives in the States.
This machine is nothing but deception. It is merely a basic low-voltage electrolytic set-up, for which extraordinary claims are made. Furthermore, people are now taking samples of the water after their “detox” session for analysis for dubious diagnostic purposes. I have no idea how they go about getting the analysis done, but I wouldn’t be surprised to hear that the manufacturers provide the analysis service themselves. Typically they say they were told of the presence of arsenic and evidence of tapeworms, etc.

It is claimed that the machine draws out toxins, resulting in a very visible discoloration and scum in the water after sessions. However, far from being evidence of bodily “toxins”, this scum is merely dissolved carbonates precipitating out of the water when the voltage is applied, and rust from the corrosion of a metal “array” that has to be periodically replaced. It occurs whether a person sticks parts of their body in it or not.
With regard to the post-session water analysis, all kinds of contaminates, mineral and bacterial, will be present in the water and machine, so any such analysis is meaningless. Besides, the machine doesn’t draw out any toxins.

The manufacturers condone the use of it on children, and even babies.

The woman behind the creation of this machine (which she sells for £1100 — US$1,840) is “Dr.” Mary Staggs. Unsurprisingly, “Dr.” Mary Staggs is not a medical doctor. She calls herself doctor because she obtained a quirky non-medical qualification from a private institute in America that operates through “distance learning.” This institute offers some very quirky courses indeed. Staggs is heavily involved in promoting Contact Reflex Analysis — for the truth about CRA, written by a real doctor, go to: http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Tests/cra.html

Of course, that’s the site run by Dr. Steve Barrett, another speaker you’ll meet at The Amaz!ng Meeting in January in Las Vegas…

I have my own detox machine. It produces all the effects — the discoloration and gunk — but I didn’t pay Staggs £1100 for mine. I made it in minutes out of two iron nails, an old transformer delivering 20V AC, a soup bowl, water and salt.
As for some people believing they feel changed after detox sessions with Staggs’ device, that can only be wishful thinking. They have succumbed to deceptive suggestions relayed from manufacturer, via practitioner, to client.

My own detox machine does everything the £1100 machine does!

Alwyne, by the time anyone gets around to putting Staggs out of business, she’ll already have made a fortune. Aren’t the before-and-after photos shown here, ridiculous? A simple analysis of the “after” water would, I believe, reveal some interesting evidence!

http://www.kvbc.com/Global/story.asp?S=6095483&nav=menu107_2_6

more confirmation of my post…detox is a scam

there’s scams in every industry that give things a black eye. The funny thing is I found the most effective detox systems to cost next to nothing.

-Drinking three liters of water a day will remove certain toxins

-Sitting in a sauna will remove certain toxins

-Flushing stones out of your liver which involves fasting, epsom salts, grapefruit juice, and extra virgin olive oil removes toxins

-Colon cleansing with psyllium husk powder and bentonite clay you liquidate yourself removes toxins

-killing parasites with certain herbs removes toxins

-fasting removes certain toxins

-eating clean spirulina and chlorella removes toxins

These all cost next to nothing. I’d never pay lots of money to detox. Those ARE scams.

What are toxins? Garbage that gets in your body thus aging you quicker and lowering your body’s performance. Chemicals in cigarettes could be considered toxins. Fumes from cleaning agents are toxic. etc.

» there’s scams in every industry that give things a black eye. The funny
» thing is I found the most effective detox systems to cost next to
» nothing.
»
» -Drinking three liters of water a day will remove certain toxins
»
» -Sitting in a sauna will remove certain toxins
»
» -Flushing stones out of your liver which involves fasting, epsom salts,
» grapefruit juice, and extra virgin olive oil removes toxins
»
» -Colon cleansing with psyllium husk powder and bentonite clay you
» liquidate yourself removes toxins
»
» -killing parasites with certain herbs removes toxins
»
» -fasting removes certain toxins
»
» -eating clean spirulina and chlorella removes toxins
»
» These all cost next to nothing. I’d never pay lots of money to detox.
» Those ARE scams.
»
» What are toxins? Garbage that gets in your body thus aging you quicker and
» lowering your body’s performance. Chemicals in cigarettes could be
» considered toxins. Fumes from cleaning agents are toxic. etc.

What have used to detoxify your kidneys?

Regards
Pete