DermaHeal M Booster

M Booster

M.Booster Hair contains PATENTED RENOKIN peptide complex. (www.renokin.com)
M.Booster Hair brings a visible and dramatic result with Dermaheal HL/Stem C’rum HL to male and female alopecia patients.

4 BIOMIMETIC PEPTIDES

Oligopeptide-54 (CG-Nokkin)
Strong BMP Blocker, promotes hair growth and inhibits de-pigmentation of
hair. Strengthens hair while stimulating hair follicles to produce healthier hair. Helps blood circulation in the scalp and revitalizes hair follicles.

Decapeptide-10 (CG-Keramin2)
DKK-1 Down Regulator, promotes new hair cell proliferation and migration which induce strong hair follicle and hair shaft.

Decapeptide-18 (CG-WINT)
Stimulator of hair placode formation, generates de novo hair through activated
β-catenin signal which is a key mechanism of differentiating hair follicle epithelial stem cells into hair keratinocyte cells.

Oligopeptide-42 (CG-Fibramin)
Promotes hair grow and inhibits de-pigmentation of hair. Helps blood circulation in scalp and revitalizing hair follicles

Hi j do you think this hair booster by biodroga will be able to regrow hair? and also i thought i might mention skinactives again there kgf serum the ready mixed vertion not sure whether it has apple or grape prosto in it.
Also this hair booster says its more effective than minoxidil in six months in there trials.:clap:

hi jacob are you looking for renokin supply or the hair booster?

Some guy on amazon says he used biodroga serum for 3 months and it did nothing so we are in the dark unless someone else gives it a go.

The Booster. Sorry for missing this…this place has been dead so I’ve been awake at other places :wink:

hi jacob the product biodroga hair force md is the same ingredience as the american version and is sold in germany as energizing serum a shampoo with serum and its 98 eu for serum and 59 for shampoo with post to wherever on top so for post to uk in £s it would be £141 for the two.
Do you want the web site to buy this?

Do you have a link? It sounds more like another combo I’ve posted about…

the german site for biodroga md is http://www.mehr-kosmetik.de
jacob let us know if its the right product?

jacob left hand side of the site biodroga then look down to md hairforce.

If it’s these they don’t look like the same thing at all: http://www.biodrogausa.com/Shop-by-Type/Hair-Scalp-Treatments/View-all-products.html

The two I posted about above are both topicals- well the one I think you just add to one of their other topicals.

I think these are for the eu but as said its the same product the same company and has been available a while before selling in us.
It biodroga advance hair loss shampoo and serum for eu market and cheaper for us in uk as us postal costs are high for us and also we havea customs charge as well.
I myself have not bought any as someone at amazon tried it and said it did nothing.
Jacob if you are after the new dermaheal products i notice they are very expensive with no proof they will regrow anything.

You’ve still got me confused. I’m not seeing the M Booster ingreds in those products. The two I’m looking at are both topicals/a topical additive. No shampoo.

I’m looking into this as well as the growth factors you’ve seen Mark post about. They both have some evidence…as has been posted.

Hi Jacob looking at the pics on facebook dermaheal m booster before and after the middle picture sees a man bald crown very large area and the after picture no difference this is another con product surely most of us want a cure for mpb not a cosmetic load of shi*.

You need to then use what you think has provided the best before/after pictures. And even then you’ll most likely end up calling it a cosmetic load of shi* :lol2:

In my original post I provided this link: http://integratedskincare.net/files/63390656.pdf which has some before/afters(most likely the same ones on Facebook) that are only 3-5 months results. Not super duper impressive…we don’t know how they’re doing now…etc. But it’s just something I’m interested in trying…or like I said- these: http://anageninc.com/home-page-products/gf-nano-solution-30g.html

hi jacob im still sceptical look at the 50 year old guy as bald as when started even habs cg210 has more hair regrowth than that on the legacy web site?and they are a pharmacy company i still have some of there stuff but it stinks of onions might as well have a string of them round me neck and a stripped jersey hahaha and live in france.
We do know that renokin was not really given a fair chance by many some people want to see regrowth in weeks and we know this will not happen.
What about skin actives kgf have you tried that jacob.

No “habs” does not :angry: All his pictures are suspect. You don’t get such long hair from 3 months of growth. And then in the next pictures he’s trying to show off new regrowth in the same dang area- the hair is 1/4 of an inch long. Etc.

Never tried ski actives kgf. It may have been in something I used…I think Elsom has it in their “Formulator”.