Dear hairsite

I COULDNT CARE LESS IF YOU BAN ME FOR SPAMMING…

MULTIPLE USERS HAVE REQUESTED IRON_MAN BE BANNED FROM THIS SITE, TO NO AVAIL. FOLLOW PRETTY MUCH ANY THREAD AND YOU WILL FIND IRON_MAN DISRUPTING DISCUSSION WITH VILE AGGRESSION, CHILDISH INSULTS AND FOUL LANGUAGE.

HE HAS BEEN DRIVING USERS AWAY WITH HIS INSULTS AND AGGRESSIVE ATTITUDE FOR MONTHS NOW.

WHEN WILL YOU ACT? OTHER BOARDS HAVE BANNED HIM ALREADY… WHY IS THIS BOARD STILL UNMODERATED?

» I COULDNT CARE LESS IF YOU BAN ME FOR SPAMMING…
»
»
» MULTIPLE USERS HAVE REQUESTED IRON_MAN BE BANNED FROM THIS SITE, TO NO
» AVAIL. FOLLOW PRETTY MUCH ANY THREAD AND YOU WILL FIND IRON_MAN DISRUPTING
» DISCUSSION WITH VILE AGGRESSION, CHILDISH INSULTS AND FOUL LANGUAGE.
»
» HE HAS BEEN DRIVING USERS AWAY WITH HIS INSULTS AND AGGRESSIVE ATTITUDE FOR
» MONTHS NOW.
»
» WHEN WILL YOU ACT? OTHER BOARDS HAVE BANNED HIM ALREADY… WHY IS THIS
» BOARD STILL UNMODERATED?

Come on psycho, HERE is the TRUTH:

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-79031-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html

YOU and your psycho-colleagues from GERMANY (steve.dee, matigol, hairman2 etc) are the ones who just troll and “disrupt” discussions - it’s simply FACT!

@HAIRSITE - check out their user-accounts!!!

./.

Oh, by the way …
»
» » MULTIPLE USERS HAVE REQUESTED IRON_MAN BE BANNED FROM THIS SITE, …
»
Who are the “multiple users”? Let me guess: “steve.dee” … “matigol” …
“hairman2” (including their multiple accounts) - in fact, the psychos from GERMANY ? Come on …

» Oh, by the way …
» »
» » » MULTIPLE USERS HAVE REQUESTED IRON_MAN BE BANNED FROM THIS SITE, …
» »
» Who are the “multiple users”? Let me guess: “steve.dee” … “matigol” …
» “hairman2” (including their multiple accounts) - in fact, the psychos from
» GERMANY ? Come on …

No unfortunately there are more users and also users who are really quiet otherwise. This time Iron.Man you really crossed the line:-|

» » Oh, by the way …
» » »
» » » » MULTIPLE USERS HAVE REQUESTED IRON_MAN BE BANNED FROM THIS SITE, …
» » »
» » Who are the “multiple users”? Let me guess: “steve.dee” … “matigol”
» …
» » “hairman2” (including their multiple accounts) - in fact, the psychos
» from
» » GERMANY ? Come on …
» ----------------------
» No unfortunately there are more users and also users who are really quiet
» otherwise. This time Iron.Man you really crossed the line:-|

Come on psycho: Who is psychiatric enough and post 251 psycho posts just within 3 weeks (!!) - and just on HairSite (besides your new accounts on other boards):

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/user-id-3737.html

@HAIRSITE - ban this useless troll and joker (including his jokers from Germany), and the real troubles on HS will finally be over!!

i doubt it iron man. no one will help you. lets face it

1. youve been banned at the german board and the problems there are gone

2. you are banned at bald truth talk and no one is insulting people anymore

3. you are at hairsite and its insane, because if there is only a single fight here, you can almost guarantee that you are involved

As LarryDavid said, if you are banned the problems will solve themselves and he is absolutely right. You are a troublemaker nothing more.

And therefore i can only say iam glad when you finally got banhammered here its for the best of the hairloss community and the board.

And no nobody will click your links any more because veryone already knows what those are.

Its not important how many posts someone has its more important to see what happens to message boards when you are around.

You have been banned from almost EVERY hairloss board known to mankind and so it is pretty obvious WHOSE Fault it is.

you cant even use one single posting without calling someone psycho. should i post the psycho checklist again, where everyone will see that you fit in there.

you need help, real help. you compensate your low self esteem with insulting other people even if they are neutral or positive towards you

Sorry, but I can’t remember SUCH a psychatric behaviour on HairSite ever:

HairSite - seriously, kick out ALL these psychiatric idiots from Germany!!!

you are really insane, instead of discussing like adults you ride yourself even deeper in the mess.

its like a train wreck…seriously please seek help

Normally i would applause for a ban thread but this time IronMan i can only say just leave this place as long as you have a slice of dignity intact.

i am not even fighting anymore because the time i have is short and i put more time in doing research and experimenting and contruct ideas and i will kick my butt in a few years when i have my hair back and then remember those endless hours of useless arguing with someone like you. its not worth it.

So do the whole community a favor and leave.

Btw it would be funny if you would just turn everything around like instead of posting useless screen caps and links to user profiles, to come up with real Gho evidence but hey Like Master like Apprentice.

» Sorry, but I can’t remember SUCH a psychatric behaviour on HairSite
» ever:
»

» HairSite - seriously, kick out ALL these
» psychiatric idiots from Germany!!!

Iron man can i ask just one question, Have you had a hair transplant with Dr Gho and if not why not? i just wish fo iron man to reply to this please respect that

Iron_Man 's posting privileges will be restricted from now on and I will monitor his posts more closely.

» Iron_Man 's posting privileges will be restricted from now on and I will
» monitor his posts more closely.

That’s nice. And how about the REAL trouble makers? Without them, there is NO NEED to ‘restrict’ anything. Why don’t you check out their user accounts?

@Celt - wait a little …

» That’s nice. And how about the REAL trouble makers?

Please name the real trouble makers.

» » That’s nice. And how about the REAL trouble makers?
»
» Please name the real trouble makers.

Thank you HairSite for taking action and my sincere apologies for spamming… but many users here, including myself have requested action against Iron_Man on multiple occasions. I felt spamming was the only way to draw some attention. However, rest assured that I will refrain from doing so as I truly am interested in an amicable discussion environment.

» » That’s nice. And how about the REAL trouble makers?
»
» Please name the real trouble makers.

hairman2 (just rants rants rants and trolling posts)
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/user-id-2258.html

matigol (just rants rants rants and trolling posts)
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/user-id-1537.html

steve.dee (THE king of just rants rants rants and trolling posts)
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/user-id-3737.html

Seriously, PLEASE check out their accounts & posts – completely USELESS rants and just trolling posts and just WILD claims without any evidence – simply just trolling.

And NO, it is NOT really funny for me (and I’m sure for other users too), always to try to get rid of them (including their crap posts and claims). Why don’t you – “just for testing” – BAN them for at least e.g. 1 month? I can assure you, all users including YOURSELF will live in peace during this time. btw – thanks for your attention.

» » » That’s nice. And how about the REAL trouble makers?
» »
» » Please name the real trouble makers.
»
» hairman2 (just rants rants rants and trolling
» posts)
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/user-id-2258.html
»
» matigol (just rants rants rants and trolling
» posts)
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/user-id-1537.html
»
» steve.dee (THE king of just rants rants rants and
» trolling posts)
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/user-id-3737.html
»
» Seriously, PLEASE check out their accounts & posts – completely USELESS
» rants and just trolling posts and just WILD claims without any evidence –
» simply just trolling.
»
» And NO, it is NOT really funny for me (and I’m sure for other users too),
» always to try to get rid of them (including their crap posts and claims).
» Why don’t you – “just for testing” – BAN them for at least e.g. 1 month? I
» can assure you, all users including YOURSELF will live in peace during this
» time. btw – thanks for your attention.

All the complaints I have received so far are about you and you only.

Wait what? You claim we post useless speculations? Really i post stuff from BTT which has been posted by Dr Cooley/Hitzig or Craig Ziering und you call this wild speculations?

What is wrong with you? Hairsite should ban us and everything goes well? i doubt it or how can you explain that at every board where you have been banned , finally people can talk peacefully?

You couldnt even answer a simple YES/NO question celt asked you.

I cant believe that you play the victim card here, where everybody really knows the truth.

Maybe we should do it otherwise, ban you for a month and see what happens then, it would be less time consuming then ban three people now and then again three people you randomly pull up only because they criticise gho or dont like your riddle games.

Hairsite i also ask for Iron.Man to get banned, he really cannot stay put and accept your compromis here, no he has to have the final word, thats clear evidence that he is a troublemaker.

And also you should just look at his postings where he insults people as Psychos and jokers and idiots. And people are getting angry after those insults, thats a fact.

He even attacks people who are supporting him and he does false claims like telling everyone hariman2 called me a bitc*h which just wasnt true he never called me that

Auf Wiedersehen Ironman

» I COULDNT CARE LESS IF YOU BAN ME FOR SPAMMING…
»
»
» MULTIPLE USERS HAVE REQUESTED IRON_MAN BE BANNED FROM THIS SITE, TO NO
» AVAIL. FOLLOW PRETTY MUCH ANY THREAD AND YOU WILL FIND IRON_MAN DISRUPTING
» DISCUSSION WITH VILE AGGRESSION, CHILDISH INSULTS AND FOUL LANGUAGE.
»
» HE HAS BEEN DRIVING USERS AWAY WITH HIS INSULTS AND AGGRESSIVE ATTITUDE FOR
» MONTHS NOW.
»
» WHEN WILL YOU ACT? OTHER BOARDS HAVE BANNED HIM ALREADY… WHY IS THIS
» BOARD STILL UNMODERATED?
why the capital letters ?