Dear Damon

Hi Damon

I hope you are fine. I ve been reading always your posts and i have great sympathy to your situation. I really wish i could help you somehow.

I was waiting with great anticipation intercytex report and i had hope that would announce that our miracleous therapy is already here. At first, i was dissapointed by the report and had the bitter feeling of a hope (only hope?) collapsing.

I guess you feel the same but a million times stronger and devastating. 3 days latter, i reread the statements a bit more calm. I think it is not that bad.

1. hm is a reality. Injecting cells indeed grows hair. This has been proved in about 20 people. So, hm exists. Its theory works in practice

2. The problem is how sufficently it works. It had grown some hair in phase 1. The same did in some extent in the first cohort of phase 2, and the same did in better numbers in the second cohort.

So we see that hm is being practised and that it gets gradually better during phase 2. The results till here are not astonishing as we had hoped, but we shouldn’t overlook that there is continual progress and hm is being slowly embedded.

1. Intercytex has always been modest in its announcements so i am not dissapointed about their report.

2. I have trust in the knowledge the older posters in this forums and
    the fact they are not alarmed reassures me

3. Finally, intercytex hasn’ t deny the possibility of comercial release next year (and this is something that they have stated as possibility)

So my friend. Things are not really so bad. Hm is on its road. Every day we come closer. Trials are continuing and i m sure cohort 3 will give better results. Maybe next year you could start being benefited litle by little by hm first generation. And i m sure that since the first generation of hm will be launched, then the progress will be rapid.

Stay calm my friend, you have been so courageus since now.
I wish you the best.

» So my friend. Things are not really so bad. Hm is on its road. Every day
» we come closer. Trials are continuing and i m sure cohort 3 will give
» better results. Maybe next year you could start being benefited litle by
» little by hm first generation. And i m sure that since the first
» generation of hm will be launched, then the progress will be rapid.
»
» Stay calm my friend, you have been so courageus since now.
» I wish you the best.

Yes Damon…I think someone is right!