Dean saunders update

https://twitter.com/deansaundersjr/status/302007216381231105/photo/1

lower that thing son!

perhaps he ran out of donor,

his donor is mediocre at best

I doubt that. I thought i remember they had a plan for three HST?

He’s probably too busy for surgery. Bet he goes soon.

I think two more and he’ll look reasonable. On four or five and he can buzz cut grown out.

[quote]
lower that thing son![/quote]

lol

http://www.hasci.com/en/news-media/third-hst-treatment-for-dean-saunders/
newssssssssss

It is impressive that they can get 5,000 grafts out of his donor without (presumably) it looking ravaged, however, this will be his final treatment and they are not attempting to even dust his crown - I think that’s a bit disappointing :expressionless:

That photo shows an extremely bald looking man, all the way around. That’s proof of Gho’s work?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Skywalker[/postedby]
It is impressive that they can get 5,000 grafts out of his donor without (presumably) it looking ravaged, however, this will be his final treatment and they are not attempting to even dust his crown - I think that’s a bit disappointing :-|[/quote]

Are you sure this is his final treatment?

He’s still got a long way to go in my opinion. The hairline is too high and one pass through the crown is unlikely to be enough. Honestly, at this point, it’s not an improvement at all from where he started.

Money shouldn’t really be an issue for him, so I don’t understand why they’d stop. It would be very disappointing if that were the case. The question then is, was the procedure stopped because HASCI can’t extract any more grafts or because Dean Saunders doesn’t want to have anymore procedure?

[quote] Originally Posted by JJJ Jr. S

Are you sure this is his final treatment? [/quote]

This is from the HASCI website:

"Dean had his first treatment on 12 September 2011, when 1717 grafts were transplanted to the hairline and the front section.

His second treatment was on 3 July 2012. This treatment moved the hairline slightly forward and filled up the front section with an additional 1719 grafts.

The third and final treatment took place on 9 April 2013. During this treatment, the central section received 1702 grafts.

Just like Gerard Joling, Dean is now assured of a healthy head of hair, even though he says he’ll probably keep shaving his head. "

The third and final treatment took place on 9 April 2013. During this treatment, the central section received 1702 grafts.

Final treatment? Bit disappointing to say the least. Why would he stop going for more sessions, I suspect his donor reached the end.

Still considered a bald man, he needs to lower hairline and cover crown, add more density
currently his forehead is 50% of his face, it throws everything out of balance,

after 3 procedures only style he can have is keep it shaved as growing it out would look too thin

another 5000 would be needed or get SMP