“Dead” follicles aren’t dead (apparently)

I saw a comment here that expressed the idea that the follicles in balding areas are “dead.” The results in this video seem to prove they aren’t, that they can be hair producing follicles once again.
I’m not pushing this person’s protocol (although I have adopted it and more). I’m just making the point that there seems to be hope for the baldest of heads if science can figure out how to rejuvenate follicles for everyone and not just super responders to this particular stack. At this point, I have more hope that that will happen than that HM will be figured out.

Are you a charlatan RickH ?

Are you sure this guy is Androgenic-Alopecia ?

You cyber-bullied my serious research in a worst case scenario General-generic alopecia with true hair follicles sporation in favour of a graphic worked video-research of some producer invloving what looks like a standard-recession-due-to-aging.

I could treat this guy with anti-biotic, yellow-tumeric-curcumin extract, Grape highly concentrated extract, Flax seeds oil extract, Soybean cream, natural beta-sitosterol, daily application of some-colour-of-tea on scalp and some daily triggering of the sclap with a sharp hair comb and not necessarly with a derma-roller.

Thanks.

I think you should start to care of everyone here instead of doing the business of someone or you emphasize that you have an interest in lighhhhhhhhhhht conditions of Alopecia so you dont fool others !!!

Thanks.
Amilcar.

Ah, I’d forgotten all about you. You’re that weird guy who was posting irrelevant nonsense all the time despite the fact that everyone was begging you to stop. I’m not surprised that your responses to my post are, likewise, complete nonsense. There are plenty of other examples of people with what appear to be slick bald spots (as this fellow had in the temple areas) who have miraculous responses to finasteride or dutasteride combined with minoxidil and dermarolling. Unfortunately, they are super-responders and not typical responders. Neverthless, my point is that there is hope for guys who previously thought HM is the only way they might get a full head of hair.
Now stop being a weirdo.

1 Like

Yes, I see Amilcar is deliberately spamming the forum with nonsense again.

1 Like

Will monitor Amilcar’s posts and issue a ban if necessary.

2 Likes

He is rather irritating

1 Like