Damian - smp at his hair clinic

Hello everybody,

The following case its a patient from Spain who underwent recently his SMP treatment at HIS HAIR Clinic in Marbella. The patient is extremely happy with his result and he wanted to share his experience with all of us.

Here you can see his BEFORE and AFTER.

BEFORE

AFTER

Here we can examine some photos taken outside to see how he looks in his day by day.

Looks nice hmm next pic in the sun
can imagine that it seems a little less
generally it looks like a huge improvement

It looks great on him, good job.

Q. Is this a Milena Lardi clinic or is it your own method? Thanks !

In his current hairstyle and camouflage,its ok early in the morning… what happens in the evening when his girlfriend moves her hand on his head and feels the front to be still baby soft and the back to have a tiny stubble.

SMP without a HT does not seem a viable option unless a person carries a razor all the time with him and keeps shaving the back of his head every few hours or before someone moves his/her hand over the scalp.

Regards,
Dr. A

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Dr. Arvind[/postedby]
In his current hairstyle and camouflage,its ok early in the morning… what happens in the evening when his girlfriend moves her hand on his head and feels the front to be still baby soft and the back to have a tiny stubble.

SMP without a HT does not seem a viable option unless a person carries a razor all the time with him and keeps shaving the back of his head every few hours or before someone moves his/her hand over the scalp.

Regards,
Dr. A[/quote]

I think it is alright as long as he keeps his hair short all the time, it may take a trip to the barber every 2 weeks but really not too big a hassle in order to get the look you want.

Regards,
Dr. A

[postedby]Originally Posted by xbox360[/postedby]

I think it is alright as long as he keeps his hair short all the time, it may take a trip to the barber every 2 weeks but really not too big a hassle in order to get the look you want.[/quote]

Really?! And what does he do when his girlfriend touches his scalp a day or 2 after his visit to the barber?

Regards,
Dr. A

I think it is alright as long as he keeps his hair short all the time, it may take a trip to the barber every 2 weeks but really not too big a hassle in order to get the look you want.

[postedby]Originally Posted by Dr. Arvind[/postedby]

Really?! And what does he do when his girlfriend touches his scalp a day or 2 after his visit to the barber?[/quote]

Dr. A, what you do tell your patients who have a strip scar in the back of their heads? what happens when the girlfriend runs her fingers through his hair and realizes there is a scar in the back?

Regards,
Dr. A

[postedby]Originally Posted by Dr. Arvind[/postedby]

Really?! And what does he do when his girlfriend touches his scalp a day or 2 after his visit to the barber?

[postedby]Originally Posted by ipod[/postedby]

Dr. A, what you do tell your patients who have a strip scar in the back of their heads? what happens when the girlfriend runs her fingers through his hair and realizes there is a scar in the back?[/quote]

Dear ipod,
I tell all my patients that if they undergo a strip procedure, they will have a suture scar at the back of their head.
In this case I am asking a logistical question. SMP on a slick bald area of scalp is difficult to get by. SMP can act as an adjuvant to hair transplant. Though even on that I have my reservations.
Regards,
Dr. A

This is a good debate, I wonder how many people prefer to hide their transplants from their girlfriend. I had a strip transplant many years ago, for me honesty is the best policy. She is aware I had work done and she is totally fine with that.

I like SMP, but this example looks TOO perfect for me.
And then you look bad for a long long time when the pigments are staying forever.